Dec 16, 2012, 3:30 PM EST
You never know what you’re going to get from Nate Robinson from a pure basketball perspective on a night-to-night basis, but his athleticism is something that always remains a constant.
Robinson hustles back on defense in time to elevate and get just a monster rejection of this shot attempt from MarShon Brooks, who likely had no idea Robinson was anywhere in the vicinity.
There are a couple other nice highlights from Robinson in this clip, the final one being the most impressive. The ball fake, spin, and then the leap to get the shot up and in over the defender is just a sampling of what Robinson can provide, even if you can never be too sure of when it’s coming.
Robinson finished with six points on 3-of-8 shooting, with five assists in 28 minutes of action as the Bulls won a low-scoring affair over the Nets on Saturday.
- What We Learned in NBA Tuesday Night: Bulls fans should want more of this attacking Derrick Rose 4
- Derrick Rose hits step-back jumper in overtime, lifts Bulls past Warriors (VIDEO) 4
- It’s official: Zach LaVine, Greek Freak Antetokounmpo headline All-Star Dunk Contest 11
- Report: Stephen Curry, Klay Thompson to participate in All-Star weekend’s Three-Point Contest 8
- Three Things We Learned from NBA Monday: Is it time to mention Anthony Davis with LeBron and Durant? 33
- PBT Extra: Who should be the All-Star Game reserves? 16
- Report: Kobe Bryant “definitively coming back to play next season” 30
- Kemba Walker to have knee surgery; Hornets looking at trades for depth while he is out 6