Dec 16, 2012, 3:30 PM EST
You never know what you’re going to get from Nate Robinson from a pure basketball perspective on a night-to-night basis, but his athleticism is something that always remains a constant.
Robinson hustles back on defense in time to elevate and get just a monster rejection of this shot attempt from MarShon Brooks, who likely had no idea Robinson was anywhere in the vicinity.
There are a couple other nice highlights from Robinson in this clip, the final one being the most impressive. The ball fake, spin, and then the leap to get the shot up and in over the defender is just a sampling of what Robinson can provide, even if you can never be too sure of when it’s coming.
Robinson finished with six points on 3-of-8 shooting, with five assists in 28 minutes of action as the Bulls won a low-scoring affair over the Nets on Saturday.
- Derrick Rose expected to return in 4-6 weeks. In time for playoffs. 17
- Five Things We Learned in NBA Thursday: The Cavaliers we expected have arrived 16
- Report: George Karl controls Kings’ personnel, wants Ty Lawson, willing to move DeMarcus Cousins 29
- Paul George returns to practice with Pacers, could play in couple weeks 8
- Report: LeBron James wonders why he doesn’t get more MVP consideration 41
- Would Rajon Rondo leave the Mavericks for the Lakers? 61
- Five Things We Learned in NBA Wednesday: The Spurs losing rodeo road trip a bad sign 14
- PBT Extra: What is future for Derrick Rose? Bulls? 13