Dec 16, 2012, 3:30 PM EDT
You never know what you’re going to get from Nate Robinson from a pure basketball perspective on a night-to-night basis, but his athleticism is something that always remains a constant.
Robinson hustles back on defense in time to elevate and get just a monster rejection of this shot attempt from MarShon Brooks, who likely had no idea Robinson was anywhere in the vicinity.
There are a couple other nice highlights from Robinson in this clip, the final one being the most impressive. The ball fake, spin, and then the leap to get the shot up and in over the defender is just a sampling of what Robinson can provide, even if you can never be too sure of when it’s coming.
Robinson finished with six points on 3-of-8 shooting, with five assists in 28 minutes of action as the Bulls won a low-scoring affair over the Nets on Saturday.
- NBA Playoff Preview: Chicago Bulls vs. Washington Wizards 5
- Report: Steve Kerr “expects” to be offered, will take Knicks coaching job 4
- Why shot-location defense matters 3
- NBA Playoff Preview: Golden State Warriors vs. Los Angeles Clippers 6
- Are the Warriors championship favorites? Adjusting for playoff rotations says yes 13