Dec 16, 2012, 3:30 PM EDT
You never know what you’re going to get from Nate Robinson from a pure basketball perspective on a night-to-night basis, but his athleticism is something that always remains a constant.
Robinson hustles back on defense in time to elevate and get just a monster rejection of this shot attempt from MarShon Brooks, who likely had no idea Robinson was anywhere in the vicinity.
There are a couple other nice highlights from Robinson in this clip, the final one being the most impressive. The ball fake, spin, and then the leap to get the shot up and in over the defender is just a sampling of what Robinson can provide, even if you can never be too sure of when it’s coming.
Robinson finished with six points on 3-of-8 shooting, with five assists in 28 minutes of action as the Bulls won a low-scoring affair over the Nets on Saturday.
- PBT’s NBA Power Rankings: Cream rising to top as playoffs near 2
- Report: Patrick Beverley out for rest of season, including playoffs 2
- Breaking down Western Conference playoff chase with two weeks left in season 6
- Breaking down Eastern Conference playoff chase with two weeks left in season 6
- Five Things We Learned in NBA Sunday: Dwyane Wade is going to will Heat into playoffs 13
- Sad news: Craig Sager announces his cancer has returned 16
- NBA players’ union head believes new labor deal can be reached without a work stoppage 11
- Kendrick Perkins says you’re blowing the LeBron James/Kevin Love thing way out of proportion 23