Dec 16, 2012, 3:30 PM EST
You never know what you’re going to get from Nate Robinson from a pure basketball perspective on a night-to-night basis, but his athleticism is something that always remains a constant.
Robinson hustles back on defense in time to elevate and get just a monster rejection of this shot attempt from MarShon Brooks, who likely had no idea Robinson was anywhere in the vicinity.
There are a couple other nice highlights from Robinson in this clip, the final one being the most impressive. The ball fake, spin, and then the leap to get the shot up and in over the defender is just a sampling of what Robinson can provide, even if you can never be too sure of when it’s coming.
Robinson finished with six points on 3-of-8 shooting, with five assists in 28 minutes of action as the Bulls won a low-scoring affair over the Nets on Saturday.
- Five things to watch as NBA takes over Christmas Day 13
- Cavaliers center Anderson Varejao tears Achilles, done for season 29
- Miami Heat fans were hurt when LeBron left, they may let him hear it. Somewhat. 21
- Nikola Vucevic and Tobias Harris coming into their own for Magic 6
- PBT Tuesday Night Winners/Losers: Sixers, Lakers show the last will be first (for a night) 13
- Anderson Varejao leaves Cavaliers game with foot injury not to return, MRI Wednesday 5
- Report: Rockets ‘very confident’ they’ll land Josh Smith 19
- Report: Sixers want Andrei Kirilenko to report to team, prepare to play 16