Dec 16, 2012, 7:08 PM EDT
In the matchup at the center position between Kwame Brown and Dwight Howard on Sunday, who would you guess would be the one rejecting the other’s shot by swatting it several rows deep into the stands?
Just as we all suspected, it was Kwame who defended Howard perfectly and got the emphatic block early in the first quarter as the Sixers hosted the Lakers.
As Howard turns and faces, and then immediately goes into a spin move before launching his one-handed shot, you can tell that he’s made this move many times before, and the thought that Brown might stay with him step for step and be right there waiting to contest never even crossed his mind.
- Why I am going to miss Steve Nash 26
- Victor Oladipo out indefinitely after taking elbow in practice, suffering facial fracture 13
- ProBasketballTalk 2014-15 Preview: New Orleans Pelicans 10
- Five teams poised to make a big leap forward this season 5
- Steve Nash to miss entire 2014-15 season with ongoing back injuries 70
- Jeanie Buss: ‘Any free agent that would be afraid to play with Kobe Bryant is probably a loser’ 71
- ProBasketballTalk 2014-15 Preview: Memphis Grizzlies 8
- Five top candidates for NBA Rookie of the Year 30