Dec 16, 2012, 7:08 PM EST
In the matchup at the center position between Kwame Brown and Dwight Howard on Sunday, who would you guess would be the one rejecting the other’s shot by swatting it several rows deep into the stands?
Just as we all suspected, it was Kwame who defended Howard perfectly and got the emphatic block early in the first quarter as the Sixers hosted the Lakers.
As Howard turns and faces, and then immediately goes into a spin move before launching his one-handed shot, you can tell that he’s made this move many times before, and the thought that Brown might stay with him step for step and be right there waiting to contest never even crossed his mind.
- Report: George Karl controls Kings’ personnel, wants Ty Lawson, willing to move DeMarcus Cousins 11
- Paul George returns to practice with Pacers, could play in couple weeks 3
- Report: LeBron James wonders why he doesn’t get more MVP consideration 30
- Would Rajon Rondo leave the Mavericks for the Lakers? 48
- Five Things We Learned in NBA Wednesday: The Spurs losing rodeo road trip a bad sign 11
- PBT Extra: What is future for Derrick Rose? Bulls? 13
- Mavericks suspend Rajon Rondo one game after argument with coach Rick Carlisle 42
- Derrick Rose is hurt again. Where do the Bulls go from here? 28