Dec 16, 2012, 7:08 PM EDT
In the matchup at the center position between Kwame Brown and Dwight Howard on Sunday, who would you guess would be the one rejecting the other’s shot by swatting it several rows deep into the stands?
Just as we all suspected, it was Kwame who defended Howard perfectly and got the emphatic block early in the first quarter as the Sixers hosted the Lakers.
As Howard turns and faces, and then immediately goes into a spin move before launching his one-handed shot, you can tell that he’s made this move many times before, and the thought that Brown might stay with him step for step and be right there waiting to contest never even crossed his mind.
- Kevin Durant has grown close with Karl Malone 11
- ProBasketballTalk 2014-15 Preview: Philadelphia 76ers 3
- Steve Kerr said Danny Ferry made mistake but is a “man of high character” 23
- LeBron James on Kyrie Irving: “I believe Kyrie can be the best point guard in the league.” 20
- ProBasketballTalk 2014-15 Preview: Boston Celtics 4
- Dwight Howard’s driver’s license in Florida suspended, he racked up 10 red light violations in Orlando 17
- Tim Duncan to appear in “The Punisher” comic book 6
- ProBasketballTalk 2014-15 Preview: New York Knicks 13