Dec 14, 2012, 3:14 PM EDT
In this edition of the podcast, Kurt Helin and I sit down to discuss the state of the Lakers, after they were dropped Thursday night by a very good Knicks team.
We then discuss Damian Lillard and the impact he’s having with the Blazers this season, before shifting our attention to the surging Golden State Warriors, and the signature win they were able to achieve in Miami over the Heat earlier this week.
Click the link below to listen in your browser, or right-click to download to listen at your convenience.
- PBT Extra: Did Chicago make the right move in firing Thibodeau? 22
- Bulls front office on Tom Thibodeau firing: “We probably wouldn’t be sitting here if we won a championship” 11
- Bulls fire Tom Thibodeau 62
- Dwight Howard: “I’m still a champion. And I won’t let anyone tell me anything different.” 71
- Rockets had an excellent season. Are they content with that? 23
- Harden struggles, Warriors role players step up leading team to Finals for first time in 40 years 42
- Dwight Howard hit with suspension-triggering technical foul 7
- PBT Extra: Cavaliers’ improved defense helps them to Finals 8