Dec 14, 2012, 3:14 PM EDT
In this edition of the podcast, Kurt Helin and I sit down to discuss the state of the Lakers, after they were dropped Thursday night by a very good Knicks team.
We then discuss Damian Lillard and the impact he’s having with the Blazers this season, before shifting our attention to the surging Golden State Warriors, and the signature win they were able to achieve in Miami over the Heat earlier this week.
Click the link below to listen in your browser, or right-click to download to listen at your convenience.
- Derrick Rose on sexual assault suit: “I am confident I will be proven innocent” 2
- Report: Kyrie Irving likely not back opening night, could be out until January 11
- Legendary Sixer, backboard-shattering dunker Darryl Dawkins dies at 58 13
- After Rio Olympics next summer, who takes over at Team USA coach? 7
- Kobe, Shaq discuss regrets over feud that ended their Lakers era 48
- NBA fines Clippers for attempting to circumvent salary cap with DeAndre Jordan 10
- The most overlooked – and maybe most significant – reason Carmelo Anthony won’t waive his no-trade clause this season 17
- Phil Jackson is optimistic about Knicks coming season, except the start 7