Dec 14, 2012, 3:14 PM EDT
In this edition of the podcast, Kurt Helin and I sit down to discuss the state of the Lakers, after they were dropped Thursday night by a very good Knicks team.
We then discuss Damian Lillard and the impact he’s having with the Blazers this season, before shifting our attention to the surging Golden State Warriors, and the signature win they were able to achieve in Miami over the Heat earlier this week.
Click the link below to listen in your browser, or right-click to download to listen at your convenience.
- Report: Tony Parker got death threats during Game 1 0
- Kobe tweets he wants Howard and Gasol back with Lakers 7
- Why there’s a 100 percent chance the NBA lottery is fixed 7
- Stan Van Gundy says he will not coach anywhere next season 2
- Spurs/Grizzlies preview: Game 2 will be closer, but will that be enough for Memphis? 1
- Report: Dwight Howard will consider multiple teams in free agency, is said to be most intrigued by the Rockets (121)
- Knicks predictably drop Game 4 to Pacers, fall behind 3-1 (93)
- Kobe Bryant responds to Michael Jordan comparison from Phil Jackson (87)
- Alonzo Mourning says Scottie Pippen says LeBron would “kick Jordan’s ass” (75)
- Bradley Beal said he’d lose respect for a teammate who acted like Derrick Rose (67)
- Grizzlies aim to stem Spurs' momentum
- HBT: Yankees buying share of expansion MLS team
- PHT: Kings searching for killer instinct in Game 4
- PFT: Romo out of OTAs after back surgery
- PFT: NFL want to make Pro Bowl like game show
- PFT: Bucs saw Revis injury as opportunity
- Wings stun Hawks again, take 2-1 series lead
- Play Video: Grizzlies ready for 'running' Spurs
- Play Video: Durant won't 'compromise himself' like other stars
- Play Video: Knicks avoid elimination
- Play Video: Heat finish off Bulls, James 'has no energy left'
- Play Video: Health woes make Heat vulnerable
- Play Video: Good news for Sacramento, Kings stay