Dec 14, 2012, 3:14 PM EST
In this edition of the podcast, Kurt Helin and I sit down to discuss the state of the Lakers, after they were dropped Thursday night by a very good Knicks team.
We then discuss Damian Lillard and the impact he’s having with the Blazers this season, before shifting our attention to the surging Golden State Warriors, and the signature win they were able to achieve in Miami over the Heat earlier this week.
Click the link below to listen in your browser, or right-click to download to listen at your convenience.
- Kobe is back but loss to Raptors shows Lakers still have a lot of work to do 0
- Sunday night NBA Grades: Rudy Gay traded to Kings, Kobe returns for Lakers 1
- Expect to see facilitator Kobe in his return to Lakers 5
- Raptors trade Rudy Gay to Sacramento for multiple players 24
- Knicks lose by 41 points at home to Celtics 24
- LeBron says Wade is “getting that Kobe deal” in next contract. Should he? (65)
- Dwight Howard frustrated with Rockets’ effort in recent losses (52)
- Kobe Bryant dunks, looks good in Lakers practice; Friday return possible (47)
- Michael Beasley finding a role, groove in Miami (44)
- The Extra Pass: Our awards at the quarter pole, plus Monday recaps (43)