Dec 14, 2012, 3:14 PM EDT
In this edition of the podcast, Kurt Helin and I sit down to discuss the state of the Lakers, after they were dropped Thursday night by a very good Knicks team.
We then discuss Damian Lillard and the impact he’s having with the Blazers this season, before shifting our attention to the surging Golden State Warriors, and the signature win they were able to achieve in Miami over the Heat earlier this week.
Click the link below to listen in your browser, or right-click to download to listen at your convenience.
- Report: Veteran point guard Andre Miller reaches one-year deal with Timberwolves 2
- Who is still out there: Top 10 free agents still on the market 5
- Donald Trump says he’s becoming a Mavericks fan after Mark Cuban’s comments 40
- Report: Michael Jordan shot down Boston draft-day effort to get Charlotte No. 9 pick 30
- Wisconsin State Assembly passes Bucks arena deal, clearing the way for Gov. Walker to sign 39
- Phil Jackson says Knicks wanted Goran Dragic at trade deadline. Because he’s such a triangle fit? 16
- Report: Cavaliers sign Matthew Dellavedova 10
- Heat trade Zoran Dragic, second-rounder to Celtics 11