Dec 14, 2012, 11:52 AM EST
If Andrea Bargnani takes his time coming back from an elbow and wrist injury will anyone in Toronto care?
Probably not after this.
Toronto will have a few weeks to see what a Bargnani-less Raptors team looks like. He has a ligament tear in his right elbow and a strained right wrist, and the official word is he is out indefinitely.
But Bargnani was more specific talking with a paper back home, reports Sportando.
Andrea Bargnani to Gazzetta.it: ‘I will miss at least three weeks. We are the worst team in the NBA’
— Emiliano Carchia (@SportandoBasket) December 14, 2012
You know a key reason the Raptors are bad. Find a mirror.
Ed Davis, do you hear that? It’s opportunity knocking. Go answer the door.
- Clippers win ‘nice, boring’ Christmas Day battle with Warriors 0
- Miami fans give LeBron warm welcome, Heat team not so much in upset win 6
- Russell Westbrook inspires Thunder to skid-stopping win over Spurs 8
- LeBron James, Stephen Curry leading in early All-Star voting returns 16
- PBT Christmas Day preview: Late game between Clippers and Warriors will see league’s best rivalry renewed 1
- PBT Extra: Top 5 NBA stories of 2014 0
- Five things to watch as NBA takes over Christmas Day 16
- Cavaliers center Anderson Varejao tears Achilles, done for season 30