Dec 14, 2012, 11:52 AM EDT
If Andrea Bargnani takes his time coming back from an elbow and wrist injury will anyone in Toronto care?
Probably not after this.
Toronto will have a few weeks to see what a Bargnani-less Raptors team looks like. He has a ligament tear in his right elbow and a strained right wrist, and the official word is he is out indefinitely.
But Bargnani was more specific talking with a paper back home, reports Sportando.
Andrea Bargnani to Gazzetta.it: ‘I will miss at least three weeks. We are the worst team in the NBA’
— Emiliano Carchia (@SportandoBasket) December 14, 2012
You know a key reason the Raptors are bad. Find a mirror.
Ed Davis, do you hear that? It’s opportunity knocking. Go answer the door.
- World Cup Preview: USA vs. Finland, what to expect 1
- James Harden on Kobe Bryant return: “He’s 20-year-old Kobe” 25
- Chris Paul discusses his signature shoe, hoops with media at launch of his Jordan Brand CP3 VIII (VIDEO) 2
- 67RIEFNS No. 1: Tom Thibodeau managing his bigs 22
- Derrick Rose knows injury questions will keep coming. And coming. And coming. 11
- FIBA World Cup preview: USA, Spain, then who else can medal? 2
- Official ‘Clippers’ Number 1 Fan’ on herself and Donald Sterling: ‘I’ll always feel it’s our team’ 18
- Cavaliers GM admits concerns about rim protection on defense 19