Dec 14, 2012, 11:52 AM EDT
If Andrea Bargnani takes his time coming back from an elbow and wrist injury will anyone in Toronto care?
Probably not after this.
Toronto will have a few weeks to see what a Bargnani-less Raptors team looks like. He has a ligament tear in his right elbow and a strained right wrist, and the official word is he is out indefinitely.
But Bargnani was more specific talking with a paper back home, reports Sportando.
Andrea Bargnani to Gazzetta.it: ‘I will miss at least three weeks. We are the worst team in the NBA’
— Emiliano Carchia (@SportandoBasket) December 14, 2012
You know a key reason the Raptors are bad. Find a mirror.
Ed Davis, do you hear that? It’s opportunity knocking. Go answer the door.
- NBA Draft prospect matchups to watch in NCAA Tourament this weekend 2
- Report: LeBron James frustrated with Kevin Love for not fitting in 83
- Five Things We Learned in NBA Wednesday: Kevin Love seems to be fitting in just fine suddenly 4
- It’s official: Dwight Howard will return to Rockets’ lineup Wednesday 2
- Dwyane Wade on MVP race: “I would say James Harden” 27
- Report: Rockets’ Patrick Beverley has torn ligament in wrist, to decide course in 7-10 days 2
- Derrick Rose expects to be cleared for contact soon, says he feels no pain in right knee 9
- Five Things We Learned in NBA Tuesday: Warriors win Pacific Division, may win much more 20