Dec 14, 2012, 11:52 AM EDT
If Andrea Bargnani takes his time coming back from an elbow and wrist injury will anyone in Toronto care?
Probably not after this.
Toronto will have a few weeks to see what a Bargnani-less Raptors team looks like. He has a ligament tear in his right elbow and a strained right wrist, and the official word is he is out indefinitely.
But Bargnani was more specific talking with a paper back home, reports Sportando.
Andrea Bargnani to Gazzetta.it: ‘I will miss at least three weeks. We are the worst team in the NBA’
— Emiliano Carchia (@SportandoBasket) December 14, 2012
You know a key reason the Raptors are bad. Find a mirror.
Ed Davis, do you hear that? It’s opportunity knocking. Go answer the door.
- Paul George refutes report he didn’t want to play with Kobe Bryant: ‘Media reaching again’ 3
- PBT Extra preview: Lakers, Celtics big name teams headed to lottery 9
- Could lottery reform be bad for small market teams? Sam Presti argues yes. 17
- LeBron James and his difficult-to-assess super teams 27
- Kevin Durant on return: “I’m not going to rush it all” 12
- ProBasketballTalk 2014-15 preview: Dallas Mavericks 6
- LeBron James: “(The Bulls) are a team that’s much better than us right now just off chemistry” 36
- Has Kobe Bryant cost the Lakers Dwight Howard, Carmelo Anthony, Paul George and others? 90