Dec 14, 2012, 11:52 AM EST
If Andrea Bargnani takes his time coming back from an elbow and wrist injury will anyone in Toronto care?
Probably not after this.
Toronto will have a few weeks to see what a Bargnani-less Raptors team looks like. He has a ligament tear in his right elbow and a strained right wrist, and the official word is he is out indefinitely.
But Bargnani was more specific talking with a paper back home, reports Sportando.
Andrea Bargnani to Gazzetta.it: ‘I will miss at least three weeks. We are the worst team in the NBA’
— Emiliano Carchia (@SportandoBasket) December 14, 2012
You know a key reason the Raptors are bad. Find a mirror.
Ed Davis, do you hear that? It’s opportunity knocking. Go answer the door.
- Lakers’ Steve Blake out at least six weeks with elbow injury 9
- Report: Knicks, Raptors talking Kyle Lowry trade 18
- Tom Thibodeau to the Knicks? Well… 4
- Deserving or not Kobe Bryant, Dwyane Wade among All-Star starters in early voting returns 34
- The Extra Pass: Bucks are bad, and that’s good; plus Wednesday’s recaps 8
- NFL legend Jim Brown takes shot at Kobe Bryant, Kobe fires back (63)
- Why question “When did basketball get so bad?” misses mark (62)
- Pacers win first Conference Finals rematch vs. Heat (50)
- Raptors trade Rudy Gay to Sacramento for multiple players (47)
- Adam Silver: NBA to consider doing away with divisions (39)