Dec 12, 2012, 9:18 AM EDT
When the two went head-to-head Kobe got the best of the battle, but Irving and the Cavaliers fot the win.
Both guys put up big lines but both were efficient, too — Kobe had 42 points on 16-of-28 shooting, Irving had 28 points on 21 shots and had 11 assists, too. They both played well, Irving just got a little more help from his teammates. (Which might want to worry Lakers fans a little.)
- Doc Rivers, Clippers players oppose raising NBA’s age limit 14
- Report: LeBron ‘will look at’ Knicks in free agency now that Phil Jackson is in place 66
- Phil Jackson to Knicks could work. It probably won’t, but it could. 31
- Pau Gasol says Kobe was right to rip Lakers front office 44
- It’s confirmed: Phil Jackson returns to Knicks to head up front office, revive franchise 33