Dec 12, 2012, 9:18 AM EDT
When the two went head-to-head Kobe got the best of the battle, but Irving and the Cavaliers fot the win.
Both guys put up big lines but both were efficient, too — Kobe had 42 points on 16-of-28 shooting, Irving had 28 points on 21 shots and had 11 assists, too. They both played well, Irving just got a little more help from his teammates. (Which might want to worry Lakers fans a little.)
- Hawks take a 2-1 series lead over top-seeded Pacers 0
- Josh McRoberts fined $20,000 for forearm foul to LeBron’s throat 44
- Oscar Robertson says if he were Carmelo Anthony “I would leave today” 48
- Larry Bird, through Pacers general manager, says Frank Vogel’s job is safe 10
- Can LaMarcus Aldridge break the all-time single-playoff scoring record? 26