Dec 12, 2012, 11:51 AM EST
You’ll have to forgive the Clippers announcers hyperbole through this (or you can just turn the sound down — they shouldn’t be comparing Blake Griffin to Michael Jordan inside the United Center), but this was still must see video.
The Clippers are still lob city, they still put on an arial show night after night. They did it in Chicago with Griffin and DeAndre Jordan throwing down four huge dunks inside of two minutes. The last one, the putback dunk by Jordan over Marco Belinelli and Griffin, was the best of the bunch.
And while you get dazzled by the show, the Clippers are playing good defense and are a legit playoff threat in the West. The path to the finals still goes through Oklahoma City in the West, but the team from Los Angeles that pushes them hardest may not be the one everyone predicted before the season.
Hat tip to SLAM for the video.
- George Karl: Knicks could use a strong point guard next to Carmelo Anthony 2
- Ray Allen announces he will not play this season 9
- Pelicans’ Anthony Davis a gametime decision Wednesday vs. Pistons 1
- Derek Fisher questions ‘character and integrity’ of players after Knicks lose to Kings by 38 points 28
- Five Things We Learned in NBA Tuesday: The Hawks clinched playoff spot in front of Josh Smith 6
- Nuggets need to decide direction, then hire coach 18
- Report: Russell Westbrook ‘likely’ to return to Thunder lineup Wednesday, will wear protective mask 13
- Nuggets have fired head coach Brian Shaw 29