Dec 12, 2012, 11:51 AM EDT
You’ll have to forgive the Clippers announcers hyperbole through this (or you can just turn the sound down — they shouldn’t be comparing Blake Griffin to Michael Jordan inside the United Center), but this was still must see video.
The Clippers are still lob city, they still put on an arial show night after night. They did it in Chicago with Griffin and DeAndre Jordan throwing down four huge dunks inside of two minutes. The last one, the putback dunk by Jordan over Marco Belinelli and Griffin, was the best of the bunch.
And while you get dazzled by the show, the Clippers are playing good defense and are a legit playoff threat in the West. The path to the finals still goes through Oklahoma City in the West, but the team from Los Angeles that pushes them hardest may not be the one everyone predicted before the season.
Hat tip to SLAM for the video.
- ProBasketballTalk 2014-15 Preview: Miami Heat 5
- Mike Miller points to him being amnestied as start of LeBron James leaving Miami 11
- Kobe Bryant thinks he could physically play beyond contract extension 14
- Trey Burke, in wake of nude-photo scandal: ‘My judgments will be much better’ 12
- Report: Kevin Durant says he wants to play in 2016 Olympics (his free agent summer) 5
- Morris twins sign four-year extensions with Suns 11
- ProBasketballTalk 2014-15 Preview: Washington Wizards 3
- Rockets’ Daryl Morey fires back at Mark Cuban: If you care about chemistry, why break up a title team? 36