Dec 12, 2012, 4:50 PM EDT
It’s another edition of PBT Extra, and this time myself and irrepressible Kay Adams talk first about the Knicks chances of being the top seed in the East come the playoffs, then how Carmelo Anthony got them there and if he should be in the MVP conversation (he should).
Then we head to the other end of the spectrum and discuss the worst case scenarios for the Lakers, which involve Los Angeles falling off into the ocean. Then there is the Lakers reality that their slow start has dug them a playoff hole.
Finally we talk Ricky Rubio and his floppy hair… okay, not the hair so much. That’s not in my wheelhouse.
- Who is left: 15 best free agents still on the board 5
- Report: Detroit Pistons sign restricted free agent Reggie Jackson for five-years, $80 million 35
- Report: Lakers near deal to sign Brandon Bass, may trade Nick Young 32
- Spurs reset franchise for post Tim Duncan life in one impressive week 19
- Report: Lakers, Pacers reach deal to trade Roy Hibbert to LA 58
- LaMarcus Aldridge has chosen to sign with Spurs 85
- Who should Clippers get to replace DeAndre Jordan? How about Blake Griffin. 43
- Report: Tobias Harris reaches four-year, $64 million extension to stay with Orlando 25