Dec 12, 2012, 4:50 PM EDT
It’s another edition of PBT Extra, and this time myself and irrepressible Kay Adams talk first about the Knicks chances of being the top seed in the East come the playoffs, then how Carmelo Anthony got them there and if he should be in the MVP conversation (he should).
Then we head to the other end of the spectrum and discuss the worst case scenarios for the Lakers, which involve Los Angeles falling off into the ocean. Then there is the Lakers reality that their slow start has dug them a playoff hole.
Finally we talk Ricky Rubio and his floppy hair… okay, not the hair so much. That’s not in my wheelhouse.
- Celtics deny Nets permission to speak with head coach Doc Rivers 5
- PBT Extra: Talking Heat/Pacers, and why Indy might be optimistic 7
- If Phil Jackson could have any player to start a team it would be… Bill Russell 48
- LeBron, Durant, Kobe headline All NBA First Team 25
- It’s official: Krzyzewski back to coach Team USA through Rio Olympics 1
- Report: Dwight Howard will consider multiple teams in free agency, is said to be most intrigued by the Rockets (122)
- Kobe Bryant responds to Michael Jordan comparison from Phil Jackson (91)
- Alonzo Mourning says Scottie Pippen says LeBron would “kick Jordan’s ass” (77)
- Bradley Beal said he’d lose respect for a teammate who acted like Derrick Rose (70)
- Pacers advance to the Eastern Conference Finals with Game 6 win over Knicks (60)
- Live Extra: Watch coverage of Carb Day at Indy
- PHT: Senators fight for playoff lives in Game 5
- Struggling Blackhawks on brink of elimination
- PHT: Wings push Blackhawks to brink | Highlights
- PHT: Kreider keeps Rangers alive | Highlights
- PHT: Kings defend home ice, up 3-2 | Highlights
- PBT: Hibbert says Battier's knee to groin intentional