Dec 12, 2012, 4:50 PM EDT
It’s another edition of PBT Extra, and this time myself and irrepressible Kay Adams talk first about the Knicks chances of being the top seed in the East come the playoffs, then how Carmelo Anthony got them there and if he should be in the MVP conversation (he should).
Then we head to the other end of the spectrum and discuss the worst case scenarios for the Lakers, which involve Los Angeles falling off into the ocean. Then there is the Lakers reality that their slow start has dug them a playoff hole.
Finally we talk Ricky Rubio and his floppy hair… okay, not the hair so much. That’s not in my wheelhouse.
- Bulls beat Heat, show why nobody wants to face them in playoffs 38
- Former GM: Carmelo Anthony leaving in free agency would be ‘doing Knicks a favor’ 25
- Report: Cavaliers privately believe it’s not too late to lure LeBron back to Cleveland 20
- Report: Phil Jackson ‘leaning toward’ accepting offer to become Knicks president 42
- Paul Pierce’s move to power forward adds twist to his career, Brooklyn Nets’ season 5