Dec 12, 2012, 4:50 PM EDT
It’s another edition of PBT Extra, and this time myself and irrepressible Kay Adams talk first about the Knicks chances of being the top seed in the East come the playoffs, then how Carmelo Anthony got them there and if he should be in the MVP conversation (he should).
Then we head to the other end of the spectrum and discuss the worst case scenarios for the Lakers, which involve Los Angeles falling off into the ocean. Then there is the Lakers reality that their slow start has dug them a playoff hole.
Finally we talk Ricky Rubio and his floppy hair… okay, not the hair so much. That’s not in my wheelhouse.
- Warriors strong enough to outlast Anthony Davis and Pelicans in Game 1 3
- Paul Pierce leads Wizards to overtime Game 1 win over Raptors 5
- Q&A: Corey Brewer on trade from Timberwolves, his 51-point game, Harden’s MVP case, Rockets vs. Mavericks 1
- PBT First Round Playoff Previews: Los Angeles Clippers vs. San Antonio Spurs 10
- Why the 2015 NBA playoffs feel wide open – but probably shouldn’t 5
- PBT Extra: Houston, Dallas simply do not like each other 3
- Sounds like Pacers president Larry Bird, head coach Frank Vogel don’t want Roy Hibbert back next year 25
- PBT staff playoff predictions: Lots of Golden State love from us 1