Dec 12, 2012, 4:50 PM EDT
It’s another edition of PBT Extra, and this time myself and irrepressible Kay Adams talk first about the Knicks chances of being the top seed in the East come the playoffs, then how Carmelo Anthony got them there and if he should be in the MVP conversation (he should).
Then we head to the other end of the spectrum and discuss the worst case scenarios for the Lakers, which involve Los Angeles falling off into the ocean. Then there is the Lakers reality that their slow start has dug them a playoff hole.
Finally we talk Ricky Rubio and his floppy hair… okay, not the hair so much. That’s not in my wheelhouse.
- Five top candidates for NBA Rookie of the Year 17
- NBA GMs surveyed predict LeBron will win MVP, Spurs will repeat as champions 27
- Owners vote down NBA Draft lottery reform, system to stay same for this season 42
- ProBasketballTalk 2014-15 preview: Houston Rockets 23
- Kobe Bryant responds to ESPN article with basically a shrug (VIDEO) 19
- Paul George refutes report he didn’t want to play with Kobe Bryant: ‘Media reaching again’ 22
- PBT Extra preview: Lakers, Celtics big name teams headed to lottery 12
- Could lottery reform be bad for small market teams? Sam Presti argues yes. 23