Dec 12, 2012, 12:11 PM EST
This is a good one, especially in slow motion.
As the shot goes up, Asik battles Tim Duncan for rebounding position. Duncan uses his forearm to keep Asik from the ball, and not only does Asik respond by flailing his arms and falling to the ground, but he lets out a yell to try to sell the play even more for good measure.
The league’s anti-flopping policy has in place a warning for the first offense, followed by fines beginning at $5,000 and increasing for each offense thereafter.
- Report: Rondo “open” to re-signing in Dallas, Houston if traded there 0
- PBT’s Wednesday Night NBA Winners/Losers: You will not question if Memphis is legit again 9
- Grizzlies top Spurs in triple overtime. Best game of the season. So far. 3
- Report: Mavericks and Celtics in ‘substantive discussion’ about Rajon Rondo trade 20
- Report: Celtics now more willing to trade Rajon Rondo 12
- Tyson Chandler says he feels sorry for Carmelo Anthony 19
- Kevin Durant on idea stars wouldn’t want to play with Kobe Bryant: ‘That’s bulls—‘ 48
- Former Warriors coach Mark Jackson meets with Kings GM, DeMarcus Cousins after Tuesday night’s game 25