Dec 12, 2012, 12:11 PM EDT
This is a good one, especially in slow motion.
As the shot goes up, Asik battles Tim Duncan for rebounding position. Duncan uses his forearm to keep Asik from the ball, and not only does Asik respond by flailing his arms and falling to the ground, but he lets out a yell to try to sell the play even more for good measure.
The league’s anti-flopping policy has in place a warning for the first offense, followed by fines beginning at $5,000 and increasing for each offense thereafter.
- Shaq tells Suzy Shuster he, Kobe Bryant could have tied Jordan’s six titles 22
- Dwight Howard tried to take loaded gun through airport security, will not face charges 26
- Will Miami make a run at Kevin Durant? 17
- Report: Veteran forward Chuck Hayes agrees to deal with Clippers 6
- Report: Lakers to sign Brazilian, FC Barcelona point guard Marcelo Huertas to one-year deal 10
- Shaq to Kobe on podcast: “I just want people to know that I don’t hate you” 18
- D’Angelo Russell on Tracy McGrady tweet: “Some Lakers fans are spoiled” 28
- Anthony Davis “definitely” plans on shooting more threes this season 4