Dec 12, 2012, 12:11 PM EDT
This is a good one, especially in slow motion.
As the shot goes up, Asik battles Tim Duncan for rebounding position. Duncan uses his forearm to keep Asik from the ball, and not only does Asik respond by flailing his arms and falling to the ground, but he lets out a yell to try to sell the play even more for good measure.
The league’s anti-flopping policy has in place a warning for the first offense, followed by fines beginning at $5,000 and increasing for each offense thereafter.
- The Extra Pass: Talking “Summer Dreams” with producer of Summer League documentary 0
- Thursday NBA grades: Don’t make Mike Dunleavy angry 0
- Rockets don’t bring the energy, so Bulls bring the pain in securing a 24-point blowout victory 7
- Interesting stat: Teams score better in crunch time when they don’t call timeout 12
- Blake Griffin with as powerful a putback dunk as you’ll see (VIDEO) 12