Dec 12, 2012, 12:11 PM EDT
This is a good one, especially in slow motion.
As the shot goes up, Asik battles Tim Duncan for rebounding position. Duncan uses his forearm to keep Asik from the ball, and not only does Asik respond by flailing his arms and falling to the ground, but he lets out a yell to try to sell the play even more for good measure.
The league’s anti-flopping policy has in place a warning for the first offense, followed by fines beginning at $5,000 and increasing for each offense thereafter.
- NBA Draft prospect matchups to watch in NCAA Tourament this weekend 1
- Report: LeBron James frustrated with Kevin Love for not fitting in 77
- Five Things We Learned in NBA Wednesday: Kevin Love seems to be fitting in just fine suddenly 4
- It’s official: Dwight Howard will return to Rockets’ lineup Wednesday 2
- Dwyane Wade on MVP race: “I would say James Harden” 27
- Report: Rockets’ Patrick Beverley has torn ligament in wrist, to decide course in 7-10 days 2
- Derrick Rose expects to be cleared for contact soon, says he feels no pain in right knee 9
- Five Things We Learned in NBA Tuesday: Warriors win Pacific Division, may win much more 20