Dec 12, 2012, 12:11 PM EDT
This is a good one, especially in slow motion.
As the shot goes up, Asik battles Tim Duncan for rebounding position. Duncan uses his forearm to keep Asik from the ball, and not only does Asik respond by flailing his arms and falling to the ground, but he lets out a yell to try to sell the play even more for good measure.
The league’s anti-flopping policy has in place a warning for the first offense, followed by fines beginning at $5,000 and increasing for each offense thereafter.
- NBA’s 44-minute game clocks in at under two hours, players barely notice 1
- Nets coach Hollins on 44-minute game: ‘The change will be for the guys who don’t start’ 9
- Spurs’ Gregg Popovich fires back at Suns owner’s apology: ‘I’m just surprised he didn’t do it in a chicken suit’ 7
- Blake Griffin goes after Trevor Booker following flagrant foul, says he may retaliate in the future (VIDEO) 31
- Suns coach Hornacek says shortening games won’t help teams rest their stars 2
- Lakers coach Byron Scott’s philosophy on three-pointers: ‘I don’t believe it wins championships’ 33
- Accounting for Klay Thompson choosing a contract extension over new-TV-deal money 2
- Kobe Bryant calls ESPN voters who ranked him No. 40 ‘idiots’ 34