Dec 12, 2012, 12:11 PM EDT
This is a good one, especially in slow motion.
As the shot goes up, Asik battles Tim Duncan for rebounding position. Duncan uses his forearm to keep Asik from the ball, and not only does Asik respond by flailing his arms and falling to the ground, but he lets out a yell to try to sell the play even more for good measure.
The league’s anti-flopping policy has in place a warning for the first offense, followed by fines beginning at $5,000 and increasing for each offense thereafter.
- Lakers make it official — finally — and hire Byron Scott as head coach 5
- Derrick Rose: “I’ve become a smarter player, but I’m mad it took me seven years to learn it.” 18
- Shelly Sterling beats Donald Sterling in court, clears sale of Clippers to Steve Ballmer 53
- Report: Timberwolves have talked to Sixers about Thaddeus Young as Kevin Love replacement 25
- All eyes on Derrick Rose as USA Basketball mini-camp begins 22
- Klay Thompson doesn’t anticipate being traded, says he expects to play with Warriors next season 8
- PBT Power Rankings: After summer shakeups, Spurs still team to beat 47
- Report: ‘No chance’ Kevin Love stays with Timberwolves 65