Dec 11, 2012, 9:13 AM EDT
Jeremy Lin had a flashback night Monday, playing like that kid from a few weeks in New York that turned everyone’s head. With James Harden out Lin had to take on more offense and he had a fantastic night.
The video above shows just how he did it, with rainbow-arc jumpers and slashing into the lane off the pick.
And it wasn’t enough, the Spurs still won. In large part due to the guy below, Tony Parker. He had his first career triple-double to lead a Spurs fourth-quarter comeback and win in overtime. He did it with his incredible quickness on the ball plus an arsenal of shots (jumpers, floaters, twisting layups).
Thanks to these two, the Rockets and Spurs had an old-fashioned shootout that was fun to watch.
- Sunday NBA grades: Nene, Aldridge lead day where big men shine 0
- LaMarcus Aldridge’s Trail Blazers claw back for Game 1 win over Houston Rockets 3
- Bulls have no answer for Nene as Wizards take Game 1 12
- Charlotte is scrappy but Heat have too much in comfortable 99-88 win 18
- Spurs use huge 4th quarter run to come back and win Game 1 vs. Mavericks 8