Dec 11, 2012, 9:13 AM EST
Jeremy Lin had a flashback night Monday, playing like that kid from a few weeks in New York that turned everyone’s head. With James Harden out Lin had to take on more offense and he had a fantastic night.
The video above shows just how he did it, with rainbow-arc jumpers and slashing into the lane off the pick.
And it wasn’t enough, the Spurs still won. In large part due to the guy below, Tony Parker. He had his first career triple-double to lead a Spurs fourth-quarter comeback and win in overtime. He did it with his incredible quickness on the ball plus an arsenal of shots (jumpers, floaters, twisting layups).
Thanks to these two, the Rockets and Spurs had an old-fashioned shootout that was fun to watch.
- It’s official: Zach LaVine, Greek Freak Antetokounmpo headline All-Star Dunk Contest 9
- Report: Stephen Curry, Klay Thompson to participate in All-Star weekend’s Three-Point Contest 8
- Three Things We Learned from NBA Monday: Is it time to mention Anthony Davis with LeBron and Durant? 33
- PBT Extra: Who should be the All-Star Game reserves? 16
- Report: Kobe Bryant “definitively coming back to play next season” 30
- Kemba Walker to have knee surgery; Hornets looking at trades for depth while he is out 6
- Kobe Bryant to have surgery on shoulder, is done for season 10
- PBT’s Weekly NBA Power Rankings: Hawks continue to fly high 5