Dec 11, 2012, 9:13 AM EST
Jeremy Lin had a flashback night Monday, playing like that kid from a few weeks in New York that turned everyone’s head. With James Harden out Lin had to take on more offense and he had a fantastic night.
The video above shows just how he did it, with rainbow-arc jumpers and slashing into the lane off the pick.
And it wasn’t enough, the Spurs still won. In large part due to the guy below, Tony Parker. He had his first career triple-double to lead a Spurs fourth-quarter comeback and win in overtime. He did it with his incredible quickness on the ball plus an arsenal of shots (jumpers, floaters, twisting layups).
Thanks to these two, the Rockets and Spurs had an old-fashioned shootout that was fun to watch.
- The Extra Pass: Bucks are bad, and that’s good; plus Wednesday’s recaps 4
- Wednesday night NBA grades: Amar’e Stoudemire played well? Yes. Yes he did. 10
- Report: D.J. Augustin reaches deal with Chicago Bulls 4
- PBT Extra: Talking Pacers win over Heat; Aldridge vs. Howard showdown 13
- Kidd says he is reading Frank’s “reports” as details of Nets coaching mess come public 14
- Why question “When did basketball get so bad?” misses mark (62)
- Dwight Howard frustrated with Rockets’ effort in recent losses (55)
- Pacers win first Conference Finals rematch vs. Heat (49)
- Raptors trade Rudy Gay to Sacramento for multiple players (47)
- Adam Silver: NBA to consider doing away with divisions (37)