Dec 11, 2012, 9:13 AM EDT
Jeremy Lin had a flashback night Monday, playing like that kid from a few weeks in New York that turned everyone’s head. With James Harden out Lin had to take on more offense and he had a fantastic night.
The video above shows just how he did it, with rainbow-arc jumpers and slashing into the lane off the pick.
And it wasn’t enough, the Spurs still won. In large part due to the guy below, Tony Parker. He had his first career triple-double to lead a Spurs fourth-quarter comeback and win in overtime. He did it with his incredible quickness on the ball plus an arsenal of shots (jumpers, floaters, twisting layups).
Thanks to these two, the Rockets and Spurs had an old-fashioned shootout that was fun to watch.
- Phil Jackson says Knicks wanted Goran Dragic at trade deadline. Because he’s such a triangle fit? 10
- Report: Cavaliers sign Matthew Dellavedova 7
- Heat trade Zoran Dragic, second-rounder to Celtics 10
- Report: Cavaliers trade Brendan Haywood, Mike Miller, two second-round picks to Portland 17
- Blake Griffin, Stephen Curry among latest big names headed to Team USA mini-camp 7
- Kyrie Irving off crutches, cleared by doctors to start working out 8
- Report: Becky Hammon gaining traction around the NBA as “serious” head-coaching candidate 42
- Gregg Popovich discusses three-point shot, changing roles for bigs in NBA 4