Dec 11, 2012, 9:13 AM EDT
Jeremy Lin had a flashback night Monday, playing like that kid from a few weeks in New York that turned everyone’s head. With James Harden out Lin had to take on more offense and he had a fantastic night.
The video above shows just how he did it, with rainbow-arc jumpers and slashing into the lane off the pick.
And it wasn’t enough, the Spurs still won. In large part due to the guy below, Tony Parker. He had his first career triple-double to lead a Spurs fourth-quarter comeback and win in overtime. He did it with his incredible quickness on the ball plus an arsenal of shots (jumpers, floaters, twisting layups).
Thanks to these two, the Rockets and Spurs had an old-fashioned shootout that was fun to watch.
- Report: Detroit Pistons sign restricted free agent Reggie Jackson for five-years, $80 million 0
- Report: Lakers near deal to sign Brandon Bass, may trade Nick Young 18
- Spurs reset franchise for post Tim Duncan life in one impressive week 19
- Report: Lakers, Pacers reach deal to trade Roy Hibbert to LA 56
- LaMarcus Aldridge has chosen to sign with Spurs 85
- Who should Clippers get to replace DeAndre Jordan? How about Blake Griffin. 43
- Report: Tobias Harris reaches four-year, $64 million extension to stay with Orlando 25
- Report: Rajon Rondo agrees to one-year, $9.5 million deal with Sacramento Kings 48