Dec 11, 2012, 9:18 PM EST
This was pretty emblematic of how the first half of the game went for the Lakers — their front line got outplayed. Midway through the third quarter Dwight Howard, Jordan Hill and Metta World Peace were a combined 4-of-19 shooting. And their defensive rotations were not much better.
Watch Anderson Varejao (not the most fleet-footed of players) beat Howard off the dribble and dunk all over Jordan Hill.
Not every Cavalier highlight is about Kyrie Irving. Just most of them.
- Five Things We Learned in NBA Thursday: Nobody can stop E’Twaun Moore; Westbrook’s pretty good, too 0
- Training like the Pros: Recapping a month-long Nike Basketball workout experience 3
- Report: JaVale McGee can’t reach deal with Celtics 11
- Craig Sager makes long-awaited return to TNT after 11-month battle with leukemia 7
- Five Things We Learned in NBA Wednesday: Masked Russell Westbrook just needs a cape 20
- George Karl: Knicks could use a strong point guard next to Carmelo Anthony 14
- Ray Allen announces he will not play this season 14
- Pelicans’ Anthony Davis a gametime decision Wednesday vs. Pistons 1