Dec 11, 2012, 9:18 PM EST
This was pretty emblematic of how the first half of the game went for the Lakers — their front line got outplayed. Midway through the third quarter Dwight Howard, Jordan Hill and Metta World Peace were a combined 4-of-19 shooting. And their defensive rotations were not much better.
Watch Anderson Varejao (not the most fleet-footed of players) beat Howard off the dribble and dunk all over Jordan Hill.
Not every Cavalier highlight is about Kyrie Irving. Just most of them.
- Report: Knicks, Raptors talking Kyle Lowry trade 7
- Tom Thibodeau to the Knicks? Well… 2
- Deserving or not Kobe Bryant, Dwyane Wade among All-Star starters in early voting returns 13
- The Extra Pass: Bucks are bad, and that’s good; plus Wednesday’s recaps 7
- Wednesday night NBA grades: Amar’e Stoudemire played well? Yes. Yes he did. 12
- Why question “When did basketball get so bad?” misses mark (62)
- Dwight Howard frustrated with Rockets’ effort in recent losses (55)
- Pacers win first Conference Finals rematch vs. Heat (49)
- Raptors trade Rudy Gay to Sacramento for multiple players (47)
- Adam Silver: NBA to consider doing away with divisions (39)