Dec 11, 2012, 1:11 AM EDT
Some plays, no matter how often they happen, still make you say wow. LeBron James catching a lob and finishing with his torso above the rim is one such play.
The Heat haven’t gotten as many of these types of plays this year due to fewer forced turnovers, but no team is better at changing ends and turning an opponent’s miscue into a highlight. Especially when it’s LeBron doing the finishing.
- Report: Veteran point guard Andre Miller reaches one-year deal with Timberwolves 7
- Who is still out there: Top 10 free agents still on the market 8
- Donald Trump says he’s becoming a Mavericks fan after Mark Cuban’s comments 42
- Report: Michael Jordan shot down Boston draft-day effort to get Charlotte No. 9 pick 30
- Wisconsin State Assembly passes Bucks arena deal, clearing the way for Gov. Walker to sign 40
- Phil Jackson says Knicks wanted Goran Dragic at trade deadline. Because he’s such a triangle fit? 16
- Report: Cavaliers sign Matthew Dellavedova 10
- Heat trade Zoran Dragic, second-rounder to Celtics 11