Dec 11, 2012, 1:11 AM EST
Some plays, no matter how often they happen, still make you say wow. LeBron James catching a lob and finishing with his torso above the rim is one such play.
The Heat haven’t gotten as many of these types of plays this year due to fewer forced turnovers, but no team is better at changing ends and turning an opponent’s miscue into a highlight. Especially when it’s LeBron doing the finishing.
- League execs on Kyrie Irving’s recent struggles: ‘He’s pouting’ 24
- Report: Knicks have ‘zero intention’ of trading Carmelo Anthony 12
- PBT Podcast for Dec. 7: Kobe’s back and for the Lakers that means…. 6
- Kobe Bryant returning Sunday against Raptors 22
- Report: Rockets stepping up efforts to move Omer Asik 17
- LeBron says Wade is “getting that Kobe deal” in next contract. Should he? (64)
- Dwight Howard frustrated with Rockets’ effort in recent losses (48)
- Kobe Bryant dunks, looks good in Lakers practice; Friday return possible (44)
- Michael Beasley finding a role, groove in Miami (44)
- The Extra Pass: Our awards at the quarter pole, plus Monday recaps (42)