Dec 11, 2012, 1:11 AM EDT
Some plays, no matter how often they happen, still make you say wow. LeBron James catching a lob and finishing with his torso above the rim is one such play.
The Heat haven’t gotten as many of these types of plays this year due to fewer forced turnovers, but no team is better at changing ends and turning an opponent’s miscue into a highlight. Especially when it’s LeBron doing the finishing.
- NBA Draft prospect matchups to watch in NCAA Tourament this weekend 2
- Report: LeBron James frustrated with Kevin Love for not fitting in 83
- Five Things We Learned in NBA Wednesday: Kevin Love seems to be fitting in just fine suddenly 4
- It’s official: Dwight Howard will return to Rockets’ lineup Wednesday 2
- Dwyane Wade on MVP race: “I would say James Harden” 27
- Report: Rockets’ Patrick Beverley has torn ligament in wrist, to decide course in 7-10 days 2
- Derrick Rose expects to be cleared for contact soon, says he feels no pain in right knee 9
- Five Things We Learned in NBA Tuesday: Warriors win Pacific Division, may win much more 20