Dec 11, 2012, 1:11 AM EST
Some plays, no matter how often they happen, still make you say wow. LeBron James catching a lob and finishing with his torso above the rim is one such play.
The Heat haven’t gotten as many of these types of plays this year due to fewer forced turnovers, but no team is better at changing ends and turning an opponent’s miscue into a highlight. Especially when it’s LeBron doing the finishing.
- George Karl: Knicks could use a strong point guard next to Carmelo Anthony 8
- Ray Allen announces he will not play this season 13
- Pelicans’ Anthony Davis a gametime decision Wednesday vs. Pistons 1
- Derek Fisher questions ‘character and integrity’ of players after Knicks lose to Kings by 38 points 29
- Five Things We Learned in NBA Tuesday: The Hawks clinched playoff spot in front of Josh Smith 6
- Nuggets need to decide direction, then hire coach 18
- Report: Russell Westbrook ‘likely’ to return to Thunder lineup Wednesday, will wear protective mask 13
- Nuggets have fired head coach Brian Shaw 30