Dec 11, 2012, 1:11 AM EST
Some plays, no matter how often they happen, still make you say wow. LeBron James catching a lob and finishing with his torso above the rim is one such play.
The Heat haven’t gotten as many of these types of plays this year due to fewer forced turnovers, but no team is better at changing ends and turning an opponent’s miscue into a highlight. Especially when it’s LeBron doing the finishing.
- Kobe is back but loss to Raptors shows Lakers still have a lot of work to do 2
- Sunday night NBA Grades: Rudy Gay traded to Kings, Kobe returns for Lakers 1
- Expect to see facilitator Kobe in his return to Lakers 5
- Raptors trade Rudy Gay to Sacramento for multiple players 25
- Knicks lose by 41 points at home to Celtics 24
- LeBron says Wade is “getting that Kobe deal” in next contract. Should he? (65)
- Dwight Howard frustrated with Rockets’ effort in recent losses (52)
- Kobe Bryant dunks, looks good in Lakers practice; Friday return possible (47)
- Michael Beasley finding a role, groove in Miami (44)
- The Extra Pass: Our awards at the quarter pole, plus Monday recaps (43)