Dec 11, 2012, 10:20 PM EST
New York returned the favor to Brooklyn on Tuesday night with a dramatic win — Jason Kidd with what turned out to be the game-winning three.
Was it legit? Jeff Van Gundy doesn’t think so and he has a point, Kidd kicked out his leg to get Jerry Stackhouse on the foul. It worked and while I wouldn’t take the game-winning shot away it wouldn’t shock me if Kidd got a flopping foul (this was shown in the league video on what constitutes a flop).
But the bigger issue for the Nets might be how open Kidd — a deadly three-point shooter — was after the J.R. Smith drive.
Kidd missed the free throw. (In best Rasheed Wallace voice) BALL DON’T LIE!
- Nikola Mirotic’s unique style rewarding Bulls for waiting on him 4
- What We Learned in NBA Tuesday Night: Bulls fans should want more of this attacking Derrick Rose 7
- Derrick Rose hits step-back jumper in overtime, lifts Bulls past Warriors (VIDEO) 5
- It’s official: Zach LaVine, Greek Freak Antetokounmpo headline All-Star Dunk Contest 11
- Report: Stephen Curry, Klay Thompson to participate in All-Star weekend’s Three-Point Contest 8
- Three Things We Learned from NBA Monday: Is it time to mention Anthony Davis with LeBron and Durant? 33
- PBT Extra: Who should be the All-Star Game reserves? 16
- Report: Kobe Bryant “definitively coming back to play next season” 31