Dec 11, 2012, 10:20 PM EDT
New York returned the favor to Brooklyn on Tuesday night with a dramatic win — Jason Kidd with what turned out to be the game-winning three.
Was it legit? Jeff Van Gundy doesn’t think so and he has a point, Kidd kicked out his leg to get Jerry Stackhouse on the foul. It worked and while I wouldn’t take the game-winning shot away it wouldn’t shock me if Kidd got a flopping foul (this was shown in the league video on what constitutes a flop).
But the bigger issue for the Nets might be how open Kidd — a deadly three-point shooter — was after the J.R. Smith drive.
Kidd missed the free throw. (In best Rasheed Wallace voice) BALL DON’T LIE!
- Bulls owner issues statement refuting rift between Bulls front office, Derrick Rose 5
- If traded before World Cup starts could Kevin Love still play for USA? Colangelo said it’s possible. 2
- Anthony Davis steps into spotlight, is Team USA’s lynchpin 17
- Referee Violet Palmer comes out publicly as gay 45
- Report: Cavaliers last team standing in Kevin Love trade talks 89
- Pat Riley says he didn’t think LeBron was leaving, Heat can turn around quickly 61
- Coach K on Rose: “Derrick’s played great, not good, and hasn’t held anything back” 30
- Report: Anthony Bennett pulled from pro-am by agent, possibly due to his inclusion in Kevin Love trade talks 43