Dec 11, 2012, 10:20 PM EDT
New York returned the favor to Brooklyn on Tuesday night with a dramatic win — Jason Kidd with what turned out to be the game-winning three.
Was it legit? Jeff Van Gundy doesn’t think so and he has a point, Kidd kicked out his leg to get Jerry Stackhouse on the foul. It worked and while I wouldn’t take the game-winning shot away it wouldn’t shock me if Kidd got a flopping foul (this was shown in the league video on what constitutes a flop).
But the bigger issue for the Nets might be how open Kidd — a deadly three-point shooter — was after the J.R. Smith drive.
Kidd missed the free throw. (In best Rasheed Wallace voice) BALL DON’T LIE!
- Jahlil Okafor: “Rookie of the Year is one of the goals I set for myself” 12
- Report: Derrick Rose undecided about attending Team USA minicamp 8
- Report: Pacers planning to purchase D-League’s Fort Wayne Mad Ants 3
- Report: Hawks’ Mike Scott told police after arrest all drugs in car were his 17
- NBA lands in Africa trying to put down roots, which is all about youth programs, infrastructure 1
- Report: Kings expected to hire Nancy Lieberman as assistant coach 9
- Report: Hawks’ Mike Scott arrested for felony drug possession 16
- Gilbert Arenas on LeBron James: “James isn’t a #1 option..and yes I (didn’t stutter)” 50