Dec 11, 2012, 10:20 PM EDT
New York returned the favor to Brooklyn on Tuesday night with a dramatic win — Jason Kidd with what turned out to be the game-winning three.
Was it legit? Jeff Van Gundy doesn’t think so and he has a point, Kidd kicked out his leg to get Jerry Stackhouse on the foul. It worked and while I wouldn’t take the game-winning shot away it wouldn’t shock me if Kidd got a flopping foul (this was shown in the league video on what constitutes a flop).
But the bigger issue for the Nets might be how open Kidd — a deadly three-point shooter — was after the J.R. Smith drive.
Kidd missed the free throw. (In best Rasheed Wallace voice) BALL DON’T LIE!
- Son tweets Craig Sager has acute leukemia 5
- The Al Jefferson Effect: Now that the Bobcats are playoff-bound, how they want their big man to help next 6
- 2014 PBT Awards: Coach of the Year 22
- Carmelo Anthony: “I want to come back…I also want to win.” 42
- Kobe tells Lakers’ fans to “flush” last season, has been cleared to run, shoot, prepare for next season 50