Dec 11, 2012, 10:20 PM EST
New York returned the favor to Brooklyn on Tuesday night with a dramatic win — Jason Kidd with what turned out to be the game-winning three.
Was it legit? Jeff Van Gundy doesn’t think so and he has a point, Kidd kicked out his leg to get Jerry Stackhouse on the foul. It worked and while I wouldn’t take the game-winning shot away it wouldn’t shock me if Kidd got a flopping foul (this was shown in the league video on what constitutes a flop).
But the bigger issue for the Nets might be how open Kidd — a deadly three-point shooter — was after the J.R. Smith drive.
Kidd missed the free throw. (In best Rasheed Wallace voice) BALL DON’T LIE!
- Pacers players hold locker room meeting after getting crushed by Rockets 16
- PBT Podcast: Talking Showtime Lakers with author Jeff Pearlman 6
- After Lakers’ 48-point loss, Laker GM Kupchak, owner Buss met with coach D’Antoni 30
- Report: Knicks offer Phil Jackson a front office position 30
- Is Carmelo Anthony’s smart play to opt in and play out contract with Knicks? 25