Dec 11, 2012, 2:02 PM EDT
It’s good to see that this ended up being minor.
The 23-year-old rear ended another car just after 6 p.m. at US 31 South and Shelby Street. He was taken to St. Francis Hospital to be checked out.
Stephenson was not injured and practiced with the team Tuesday, reports IndyCornrows. The Pacers play again Wednesday when the host the Cavaliers.
- Hey John Wall/Dion Waiters, Stephen Curry says Warriors have best backcourt. And he’s right. 19
- ProBasketballTalk 2014-15 Preview: Charlotte Hornets 3
- Kobe Bryant plans to play in all 8 preseason games for Lakers 3
- ProBasketballTalk 2014-15 Preview: Miami Heat 8
- Mike Miller points to him being amnestied as start of LeBron James leaving Miami 14
- Kobe Bryant thinks he could physically play beyond contract extension 14
- Trey Burke, in wake of nude-photo scandal: ‘My judgments will be much better’ 11
- Report: Kevin Durant says he wants to play in 2016 Olympics (his free agent summer) 5