Dec 11, 2012, 2:02 PM EDT
It’s good to see that this ended up being minor.
The 23-year-old rear ended another car just after 6 p.m. at US 31 South and Shelby Street. He was taken to St. Francis Hospital to be checked out.
Stephenson was not injured and practiced with the team Tuesday, reports IndyCornrows. The Pacers play again Wednesday when the host the Cavaliers.
- Q&A: Corey Brewer on trade from Timberwolves, his 51-point game, Harden’s MVP case, Rockets vs. Mavericks 0
- PBT First Round Playoff Previews: Los Angeles Clippers vs. San Antonio Spurs 7
- Why the 2015 NBA playoffs feel wide open – but probably shouldn’t 3
- PBT Extra: Houston, Dallas simply do not like each other 3
- Sounds like Pacers president Larry Bird, head coach Frank Vogel don’t want Roy Hibbert back next year 21
- PBT staff playoff predictions: Lots of Golden State love from us 1
- PBT Extra: Injuries make Grizzlies, Trail Blazers series hard to predict 3
- PBT Extra: Will Spurs depth, versatility prove too much for Clippers? 12