Dec 11, 2012, 2:02 PM EDT
It’s good to see that this ended up being minor.
The 23-year-old rear ended another car just after 6 p.m. at US 31 South and Shelby Street. He was taken to St. Francis Hospital to be checked out.
Stephenson was not injured and practiced with the team Tuesday, reports IndyCornrows. The Pacers play again Wednesday when the host the Cavaliers.
- Mavericks signing Al-Farouq Aminu to two-year, minimum salary contract 2
- Report: Ballmer’s $2 billion Clippers offer nearly double what Bank of America valued team at 9
- Report: Jameer Nelson near $2.7 million deal to join Dallas Mavericks 11
- Report: Mavericks void Rashard Lewis’ contract after it’s discovered he needs knee surgery 9
- Report: Sixers, Nuggets or Celtics could become third team in Kevin Love trade to Cavaliers 45
- Five biggest surprises from Summer League 13
- Justin Bieber and Kevin Durant share brunch (photo) 22
- Clippers CEO: If Sterling remains owner then Doc Rivers, players, sponsors all ready to bolt 60