Dec 11, 2012, 2:02 PM EDT
It’s good to see that this ended up being minor.
The 23-year-old rear ended another car just after 6 p.m. at US 31 South and Shelby Street. He was taken to St. Francis Hospital to be checked out.
Stephenson was not injured and practiced with the team Tuesday, reports IndyCornrows. The Pacers play again Wednesday when the host the Cavaliers.
- Grizzlies start fast, hang on to beat Portland, take 3-0 series lead 0
- Bucks outwork Bulls, stay alive on Jerryd Bayless game-winner 6
- Nets use 18-0 second-half run to secure Game 3 victory over Hawks 6
- Mavericks coach Rick Carlisle fined $25K for publicly criticizing officials after Game 3 loss to Rockets 10
- PBT Extra: Stephen Curry starting to have his defining playoff moments 8
- Behind 32 points from Kawhi Leonard, Spurs rout Clippers to take 2-1 series lead 13
- The Truth (and Marcin Gortat) will set Washington free, up 3-0 on Toronto after win 8
- James Harden scores 42 points to lead Rockets to Game 3 win, 3-0 series lead over Mavericks 17