Dec 11, 2012, 2:02 PM EST
It’s good to see that this ended up being minor.
The 23-year-old rear ended another car just after 6 p.m. at US 31 South and Shelby Street. He was taken to St. Francis Hospital to be checked out.
Stephenson was not injured and practiced with the team Tuesday, reports IndyCornrows. The Pacers play again Wednesday when the host the Cavaliers.
- Rajon Rondo was very Rondoesque in debut with Mavericks (VIDEO) 0
- Report: Kings discussing trade for Deron Williams with Nets 10
- Report: Multiple teams contacting Suns trying to trade for Goran Dragic 9
- Clippers rip officials after being called for seven technical fouls in loss to Nuggets 18
- Jeremy Lin after Kobe misses at the buzzer: ‘I like game-winners too’ 50
- Damian Lillard drops career high 43, leads Blazers to 3OT win over Spurs (VIDEO) 8
- Kendrick Perkins: Rajon Rondo wanted out of Boston 8
- Report: Minnesota agrees to trade Corey Brewer to Houston 7