Dec 11, 2012, 3:01 PM EDT
But things look like they will be back to normal for the Rockets on Wednesday.
James Harden returned to practice Tuesday, tweets Jonathan Feigan of the Houston Chronicle.
Rockets guard James Harden practicing today; should be able to return from sprained ankle tomorrow vs. Wizards.
— Jonathan Feigen (@Jonathan_Feigen) December 11, 2012
Harden rolled his ankle in the first half of Saturday’s game against Dallas, he tried to play through it but didn’t move as well in the second half. He did not go Monday night against the Spurs, when Jeremy Lin went off for 38 points.
What the Rockets need now is that aggressive Lin to pair with Harden. It’s a process there.
- Report: Sixers may look to trade for Amar’e Stoudemire at this season’s deadline 10
- Kevin Durant reiterates that rest was his reason for withdrawing from Team USA 7
- Kobe Bryant says he will not be same player as before, says he’s evolved into something equally good 15
- Report: Agent for Greg Monroe pursued sign-and-trade deals with five teams, including Thunder and Blazers 25
- Derrick Rose sits out another Team USA practice, not likely to start Wednesday 20
- DeMarcus Cousins practices with team USA Tuesday, says he’s 50-50 for Wednesday game 2
- Jim Boeheim says of Carmelo Anthony, “it would have been better to go to Chicago” 31
- Steve Ballmer screams like a maniac at Clippers rally 26