Dec 11, 2012, 3:01 PM EDT
But things look like they will be back to normal for the Rockets on Wednesday.
James Harden returned to practice Tuesday, tweets Jonathan Feigan of the Houston Chronicle.
Rockets guard James Harden practicing today; should be able to return from sprained ankle tomorrow vs. Wizards.
— Jonathan Feigen (@Jonathan_Feigen) December 11, 2012
Harden rolled his ankle in the first half of Saturday’s game against Dallas, he tried to play through it but didn’t move as well in the second half. He did not go Monday night against the Spurs, when Jeremy Lin went off for 38 points.
What the Rockets need now is that aggressive Lin to pair with Harden. It’s a process there.
- Report: Klay Thompson’s camp ‘frustrated’ Warriors have yet to offer a max contract extension 6
- Report: Kobe Bryant viewed Dwight Howard leaving Lakers in free agency as ‘a positive’ 43
- Report: Cavaliers have had ‘zero discussion’ on contract extension with Tristan Thompson 19
- Why I am going to miss Steve Nash 26
- Victor Oladipo out indefinitely after taking elbow in practice, suffering facial fracture 13
- ProBasketballTalk 2014-15 Preview: New Orleans Pelicans 10
- Five teams poised to make a big leap forward this season 5
- Steve Nash to miss entire 2014-15 season with ongoing back injuries 70