Dec 11, 2012, 3:01 PM EST
But things look like they will be back to normal for the Rockets on Wednesday.
James Harden returned to practice Tuesday, tweets Jonathan Feigan of the Houston Chronicle.
Rockets guard James Harden practicing today; should be able to return from sprained ankle tomorrow vs. Wizards.
— Jonathan Feigen (@Jonathan_Feigen) December 11, 2012
Harden rolled his ankle in the first half of Saturday’s game against Dallas, he tried to play through it but didn’t move as well in the second half. He did not go Monday night against the Spurs, when Jeremy Lin went off for 38 points.
What the Rockets need now is that aggressive Lin to pair with Harden. It’s a process there.
- Report: Lakers working on a one-year deal with Earl Clark 5
- Tom Thibodeau says Derrick Rose ‘didn’t re-injure himself’ after playing just 10 minutes in loss to Nuggets 6
- Lakers granted $4.85 million disabled-player exception for Steve Nash injury 9
- Kobe Bryant: “We’re not a 3-11 team. We’re not.” 25
- Tom Thibodeau is getting tired of answering Derrick Rose questions 15
- Veteran NBA coach: ‘I think (Cavaliers head coach David Blatt) is struggling a bit’ 30
- PBT’s Monday night NBA Winners/Losers: That looks more like the Cavaliers we expected 12
- Carmelo Anthony exits Knicks-Rockets game with apparent back injury 9