Dec 11, 2012, 3:01 PM EDT
But things look like they will be back to normal for the Rockets on Wednesday.
James Harden returned to practice Tuesday, tweets Jonathan Feigan of the Houston Chronicle.
Rockets guard James Harden practicing today; should be able to return from sprained ankle tomorrow vs. Wizards.
— Jonathan Feigen (@Jonathan_Feigen) December 11, 2012
Harden rolled his ankle in the first half of Saturday’s game against Dallas, he tried to play through it but didn’t move as well in the second half. He did not go Monday night against the Spurs, when Jeremy Lin went off for 38 points.
What the Rockets need now is that aggressive Lin to pair with Harden. It’s a process there.
- NBA Draft prospect matchups to watch in NCAA Tourament this weekend 1
- Report: LeBron James frustrated with Kevin Love for not fitting in 82
- Five Things We Learned in NBA Wednesday: Kevin Love seems to be fitting in just fine suddenly 4
- It’s official: Dwight Howard will return to Rockets’ lineup Wednesday 2
- Dwyane Wade on MVP race: “I would say James Harden” 27
- Report: Rockets’ Patrick Beverley has torn ligament in wrist, to decide course in 7-10 days 2
- Derrick Rose expects to be cleared for contact soon, says he feels no pain in right knee 9
- Five Things We Learned in NBA Tuesday: Warriors win Pacific Division, may win much more 20