Dec 11, 2012, 3:01 PM EDT
But things look like they will be back to normal for the Rockets on Wednesday.
James Harden returned to practice Tuesday, tweets Jonathan Feigan of the Houston Chronicle.
Rockets guard James Harden practicing today; should be able to return from sprained ankle tomorrow vs. Wizards.
— Jonathan Feigen (@Jonathan_Feigen) December 11, 2012
Harden rolled his ankle in the first half of Saturday’s game against Dallas, he tried to play through it but didn’t move as well in the second half. He did not go Monday night against the Spurs, when Jeremy Lin went off for 38 points.
What the Rockets need now is that aggressive Lin to pair with Harden. It’s a process there.
- PBT Extra: Giving out MVP, end of season awards 4
- Report: Sale of Milwaukee Bucks for record $550 million agreed upon, team to stay in Milwaukee 38
- Playoff Chase: Seven meaningful games on final night of NBA season 16
- 2014 PBT Awards: Most Improved Player 23
- Tuesday NBA grades: Chris Paul looks playoff ready 1