Dec 11, 2012, 3:01 PM EDT
But things look like they will be back to normal for the Rockets on Wednesday.
James Harden returned to practice Tuesday, tweets Jonathan Feigan of the Houston Chronicle.
Rockets guard James Harden practicing today; should be able to return from sprained ankle tomorrow vs. Wizards.
— Jonathan Feigen (@Jonathan_Feigen) December 11, 2012
Harden rolled his ankle in the first half of Saturday’s game against Dallas, he tried to play through it but didn’t move as well in the second half. He did not go Monday night against the Spurs, when Jeremy Lin went off for 38 points.
What the Rockets need now is that aggressive Lin to pair with Harden. It’s a process there.
- Josh McRoberts fined $20,000 for forearm foul to LeBron’s throat 0
- Oscar Robertson says if he were Carmelo Anthony “I would leave today” 28
- Larry Bird, through Pacers general manager, says Frank Vogel’s job is safe 5
- Can LaMarcus Aldridge break the all-time single-playoff scoring record? 23
- Thursday NBA playoff previews: Which Indiana team shows up? 11