Dec 11, 2012, 10:55 AM EDT
Carmelo Anthony is the biggest star in New York — and is playing like it this season — and with that comes a lot opportunities, a lot of endorsements and chances to be in ads.
This one, from Foot Locker, amused me. In part because even against fourth graders ‘Melo is settling for jumpers half the time.
Then again, if Andrea Bargnani had to play against fourth graders he’d probably go 5-19.
Hat tip to the Crossover Chronicles.
- Report: Cavaliers, Clippers discussing Jamal Crawford for Brendan Haywood trade 17
- Reports: David West agrees to veteran minimum deal to play for Spurs 47
- Report: Marc Gasol, Grizzlies reach deal on five-year, $110 million contract 7
- Manu Ginobili tweets he’ll play next season 5
- Who is left: 15 best free agents still on the board 13
- Report: Detroit Pistons sign restricted free agent Reggie Jackson for five-years, $80 million 38
- Report: Lakers near deal to sign Brandon Bass, may trade Nick Young 36
- Spurs reset franchise for post Tim Duncan life in one impressive week 19