Dec 11, 2012, 10:55 AM EST
Carmelo Anthony is the biggest star in New York — and is playing like it this season — and with that comes a lot opportunities, a lot of endorsements and chances to be in ads.
This one, from Foot Locker, amused me. In part because even against fourth graders ‘Melo is settling for jumpers half the time.
Then again, if Andrea Bargnani had to play against fourth graders he’d probably go 5-19.
Hat tip to the Crossover Chronicles.
- Pacers win first Conference Finals rematch vs. Heat 0
- Days before he faced LeBron, Paul George said Durant is NBA’s toughest cover 22
- A day later, Kobe didn’t think he played quite so bad 12
- Why question “When did basketball get so bad?” misses mark 51
- Adam Silver: NBA to consider doing away with divisions 21
- Dwight Howard frustrated with Rockets’ effort in recent losses (54)
- Why question “When did basketball get so bad?” misses mark (53)
- Durant tells “60 Minutes Sports” he’s still tired of being No. 2 (35)
- Report: Heat shopping Joel Anthony, seeking depth behind Wade (35)
- Fan wanders onto court while game is going on during Cavaliers-Clippers (VIDEO) (34)