Dec 11, 2012, 10:55 AM EDT
Carmelo Anthony is the biggest star in New York — and is playing like it this season — and with that comes a lot opportunities, a lot of endorsements and chances to be in ads.
This one, from Foot Locker, amused me. In part because even against fourth graders ‘Melo is settling for jumpers half the time.
Then again, if Andrea Bargnani had to play against fourth graders he’d probably go 5-19.
Hat tip to the Crossover Chronicles.
- James Harden and Dwight Howard show Mavericks what they’re missing in Rockets’ Game 1 win 0
- Derrick Rose looks like his old self as Bulls beat Bucks in Game 1 8
- Warriors strong enough to outlast Anthony Davis and Pelicans in Game 1 4
- Paul Pierce leads Wizards to overtime Game 1 win over Raptors 5
- Q&A: Corey Brewer on trade from Timberwolves, his 51-point game, Harden’s MVP case, Rockets vs. Mavericks 2
- PBT First Round Playoff Previews: Los Angeles Clippers vs. San Antonio Spurs 10
- Why the 2015 NBA playoffs feel wide open – but probably shouldn’t 5
- PBT Extra: Houston, Dallas simply do not like each other 3