Dec 11, 2012, 10:55 AM EDT
Carmelo Anthony is the biggest star in New York — and is playing like it this season — and with that comes a lot opportunities, a lot of endorsements and chances to be in ads.
This one, from Foot Locker, amused me. In part because even against fourth graders ‘Melo is settling for jumpers half the time.
Then again, if Andrea Bargnani had to play against fourth graders he’d probably go 5-19.
Hat tip to the Crossover Chronicles.
- Report: Cavaliers last team standing in Kevin Love trade talks 0
- Pat Riley says he didn’t think LeBron was leaving, Heat can turn around quickly 28
- Coach K on Rose: “Derrick’s played great, not good, and hasn’t held anything back” 17
- Report: Anthony Bennett pulled from pro-am by agent, possibly due to his inclusion in Kevin Love trade talks 42
- Report: Sixers fighting against immediate changes to NBA Draft Lottery system 56
- Team USA going small ball, but how many bigs do they keep on the bench? 4
- Report: LeBron James more popular than he ever was with the Heat 15
- Durant says 2014 USA team better than 2010 version that won gold 6