Dec 11, 2012, 10:55 AM EDT
Carmelo Anthony is the biggest star in New York — and is playing like it this season — and with that comes a lot opportunities, a lot of endorsements and chances to be in ads.
This one, from Foot Locker, amused me. In part because even against fourth graders ‘Melo is settling for jumpers half the time.
Then again, if Andrea Bargnani had to play against fourth graders he’d probably go 5-19.
Hat tip to the Crossover Chronicles.
- Report: Timberwolves to end up with Thad Young, Anthony Bennett as part of Kevin Love trade 65
- Adam Silver: NBA stars playing in international competition face ‘a big risk’ 12
- Derrick Rose says he’ll play Friday vs. Puerto Rico 14
- Report: Don’t be so sure on Anthony Bennett to Philadelphia rumors 54
- Report: Nike gets chance to match 10-year, $265 million offer to Kevin Durant from Under Armour 18
- Should NBA coaches get NFL style challenge flags? 20
- Report: Suns discussing trade possibilities for Eric Bledsoe 36
- Report: Sixers may look to trade for Amar’e Stoudemire at this season’s deadline 32