Dec 10, 2012, 8:41 AM EDT
The Suns have lost seven in a row and there is not a whole lot to cheer, but this play Sunday certainly was.
It starts with Markieff Morris getting the rebound and deciding he is Andrew Luck and throws a touchdown pass. Then Jared Dudley looks like he could have played a little tight end at Boston College with that catch and move. Finally he dishes to Shannon Brown who finishes.
Heck of a play. They just need a few more like that.
- LeBron James posts triple-double, Al Horford ejected as Cavaliers take 3-0 series lead with OT Game 3 win over Hawks 10
- Kyrie Irving out for Game 3 for Cavaliers with knee tendonitis 3
- Lil B says James Harden is officially under the Based God’s curse 26
- Warriors don’t live by 3, die by 3. They live by defense, live by defense 9
- Stephen Curry drops 40, Warriors rout Rockets by 35 to take 3-0 series lead 27
- Hawks Kyle Korver out for remainder of playoffs with high ankle sprain 17
- Report: Scott Skiles in lead to become next Orlando coach 17
- Report: Jeff Van Gundy candidate for Pelicans’ coaching job 16