Dec 10, 2012, 8:41 AM EST
The Suns have lost seven in a row and there is not a whole lot to cheer, but this play Sunday certainly was.
It starts with Markieff Morris getting the rebound and deciding he is Andrew Luck and throws a touchdown pass. Then Jared Dudley looks like he could have played a little tight end at Boston College with that catch and move. Finally he dishes to Shannon Brown who finishes.
Heck of a play. They just need a few more like that.
- NBA denies Kings’ protest 2
- Russell Westbrook returns to court tonight for Thunder vs. Knicks 9
- Kobe Bryant says Gary Payton, Kevin Garnett among best trash talkers he’s faced 11
- PBT’s Wednesday NBA Winners/Losers: Ettore Messina making history for Spurs 1
- LeBron James, Cavaliers have kind of game they need to replicate blowing out Wizards 5
- Gregg Popovich to miss game following ‘minor medical procedure’ 8
- PBT Extra: Anthony Davis’s MVP-level play, the Spurs and things to be thankful for 8
- Report: Knicks worried Carmelo Anthony’s back issue may be season-long concern 9