Dec 10, 2012, 8:41 AM EST
The Suns have lost seven in a row and there is not a whole lot to cheer, but this play Sunday certainly was.
It starts with Markieff Morris getting the rebound and deciding he is Andrew Luck and throws a touchdown pass. Then Jared Dudley looks like he could have played a little tight end at Boston College with that catch and move. Finally he dishes to Shannon Brown who finishes.
Heck of a play. They just need a few more like that.
- Days before he faced LeBron, Paul George said Durant is NBA’s toughest cover 14
- A day later, Kobe didn’t think he played quite so bad 7
- Why question “When did basketball get so bad?” misses mark 33
- Adam Silver: NBA to consider doing away with divisions 16
- The Extra Pass: Five quick ways to improve the league; plus Monday’s Recaps 21
- Dwight Howard frustrated with Rockets’ effort in recent losses (54)
- Durant tells “60 Minutes Sports” he’s still tired of being No. 2 (35)
- Report: Heat shopping Joel Anthony, seeking depth behind Wade (35)
- Fan wanders onto court while game is going on during Cavaliers-Clippers (VIDEO) (34)
- Why question “When did basketball get so bad?” misses mark (34)