Dec 10, 2012, 8:19 PM EDT
In this exclusive interview with Dei Lynam of CSNPhilly.com, Andrew Bynum doesn’t say anything quite as deflating for Philly fans as he did when he met with the rest of the press later, but the message was largely the same:
The MRI on Dec. 20 is the big one. Either that will tell him to start ramping up for the season or to wait a month. Or however long.
What you want to take from Bynum’s talking with the press depends on the person you are — glass half full or glass half empty. Sports fans in general and Philly fans in particular are not known for their patience, but Bynum is forcing them to be. The question is will the payoff be worth it.
- With two wins in Chicago, Wizards seize control over Bulls 0
- Tuesday NBA grades: Beal, DeRozan not perfect but good enough 0
- Raptors even series with Game 2 win over Nets 9
- Pacers bounce back with blowout Game 2 win over Hawks 21
- Kentucky’s Julius Randle makes the expected official: He will enter NBA Draft 15