Dec 10, 2012, 8:19 PM EST
In this exclusive interview with Dei Lynam of CSNPhilly.com, Andrew Bynum doesn’t say anything quite as deflating for Philly fans as he did when he met with the rest of the press later, but the message was largely the same:
The MRI on Dec. 20 is the big one. Either that will tell him to start ramping up for the season or to wait a month. Or however long.
What you want to take from Bynum’s talking with the press depends on the person you are — glass half full or glass half empty. Sports fans in general and Philly fans in particular are not known for their patience, but Bynum is forcing them to be. The question is will the payoff be worth it.
- NBA denies Kings’ protest 2
- Kobe Bryant says Gary Payton, Kevin Garnett among best trash talkers he’s faced 8
- PBT’s Wednesday NBA Winners/Losers: Ettore Messina making history for Spurs 1
- LeBron James, Cavaliers have kind of game they need to replicate blowing out Wizards 5
- Gregg Popovich to miss game following ‘minor medical procedure’ 8
- PBT Extra: Anthony Davis’s MVP-level play, the Spurs and things to be thankful for 8
- Report: Knicks worried Carmelo Anthony’s back issue may be season-long concern 9
- Report: Lakers working on a one-year deal with Earl Clark 13