Dec 10, 2012, 9:10 PM EDT
James Harden rolled his ankle in the first half of Saturday’s game againt Dallas and in the second half he was moving a lot slower. He said after the game it felt tight.
So it shouldn’t be a shock that Harden decided to take Monday night off against the Spurs due to a sore ankle. Harden was a game-time decision all day. Carlos Delfino got the start in his place.
This doesn’t appear to be anything serious, he was a game time decision on Monday and the Rockets play the Wizards Wednesday, the Celtics Friday and the Raptors on Sunday.
- Jim Buss open to the idea of Kobe Bryant playing beyond this season 28
- Derrick Rose on sexual assault suit: “I am confident I will be proven innocent” 2
- Report: Kyrie Irving likely not back opening night, could be out until January 14
- Legendary Sixer, backboard-shattering dunker Darryl Dawkins dies at 58 14
- After Rio Olympics next summer, who takes over at Team USA coach? 8
- Kobe, Shaq discuss regrets over feud that ended their Lakers era 49
- NBA fines Clippers for attempting to circumvent salary cap with DeAndre Jordan 10
- The most overlooked – and maybe most significant – reason Carmelo Anthony won’t waive his no-trade clause this season 18