Dec 10, 2012, 9:10 PM EST
James Harden rolled his ankle in the first half of Saturday’s game againt Dallas and in the second half he was moving a lot slower. He said after the game it felt tight.
So it shouldn’t be a shock that Harden decided to take Monday night off against the Spurs due to a sore ankle. Harden was a game-time decision all day. Carlos Delfino got the start in his place.
This doesn’t appear to be anything serious, he was a game time decision on Monday and the Rockets play the Wizards Wednesday, the Celtics Friday and the Raptors on Sunday.
- Jeremy Lin after Kobe misses at the buzzer: ‘I like game-winners too’ 1
- Damian Lillard drops career high 43, leads Blazers to 3OT win over Spurs (VIDEO) 5
- Kendrick Perkins: Rajon Rondo wanted out of Boston 7
- Report: Minnesota agrees to trade Corey Brewer to Houston 6
- Dallas moves into title contender status with addition of Rajon Rondo 42
- Kevin Durant turns ankle, leaves game not to return; X-rays negative. 4
- Report: Celtics ‘pretty pleased’ with return they got in trade for Rajon Rondo 31
- PBT Extra: Jabari Parker’s injury, what does it mean for Bucks, Rookie of Year race? 5