Dec 10, 2012, 9:10 PM EDT
James Harden rolled his ankle in the first half of Saturday’s game againt Dallas and in the second half he was moving a lot slower. He said after the game it felt tight.
So it shouldn’t be a shock that Harden decided to take Monday night off against the Spurs due to a sore ankle. Harden was a game-time decision all day. Carlos Delfino got the start in his place.
This doesn’t appear to be anything serious, he was a game time decision on Monday and the Rockets play the Wizards Wednesday, the Celtics Friday and the Raptors on Sunday.
- NBA’s 44-minute game clocks in at under two hours, players barely notice 0
- Nets coach Hollins on 44-minute game: ‘The change will be for the guys who don’t start’ 9
- Spurs’ Gregg Popovich fires back at Suns owner’s apology: ‘I’m just surprised he didn’t do it in a chicken suit’ 6
- Blake Griffin goes after Trevor Booker following flagrant foul, says he may retaliate in the future (VIDEO) 30
- Suns coach Hornacek says shortening games won’t help teams rest their stars 2
- Lakers coach Byron Scott’s philosophy on three-pointers: ‘I don’t believe it wins championships’ 33
- Accounting for Klay Thompson choosing a contract extension over new-TV-deal money 2
- Kobe Bryant calls ESPN voters who ranked him No. 40 ‘idiots’ 34