Dec 10, 2012, 9:10 PM EST
James Harden rolled his ankle in the first half of Saturday’s game againt Dallas and in the second half he was moving a lot slower. He said after the game it felt tight.
So it shouldn’t be a shock that Harden decided to take Monday night off against the Spurs due to a sore ankle. Harden was a game-time decision all day. Carlos Delfino got the start in his place.
This doesn’t appear to be anything serious, he was a game time decision on Monday and the Rockets play the Wizards Wednesday, the Celtics Friday and the Raptors on Sunday.
- PBT Extra: Jabari Parker’s injury, what does it mean for Bucks, Rookie of Year race? 0
- Reports: Celtics agree to trade Rajon Rondo to Dallas Mavericks 32
- Andrew Bogut undergoes PRP therapy on knee, out indefinitely 8
- Report: Mavericks trading for Rajon Rondo could happen ‘sooner rather than later’ 10
- Carmelo Anthony introduces his latest signature shoe, the Jordan Melo M11 9
- Report: Rondo “open” to re-signing in Dallas, Houston if traded there 20
- PBT’s Wednesday Night NBA Winners/Losers: You will not question if Memphis is legit again 18
- Grizzlies top Spurs in triple overtime. Best game of the season. So far. 6