Dec 10, 2012, 9:10 PM EDT
James Harden rolled his ankle in the first half of Saturday’s game againt Dallas and in the second half he was moving a lot slower. He said after the game it felt tight.
So it shouldn’t be a shock that Harden decided to take Monday night off against the Spurs due to a sore ankle. Harden was a game-time decision all day. Carlos Delfino got the start in his place.
This doesn’t appear to be anything serious, he was a game time decision on Monday and the Rockets play the Wizards Wednesday, the Celtics Friday and the Raptors on Sunday.
- Report: Pacers planning to purchase D-League’s Fort Wayne Mad Ants 0
- Report: Hawks’ Mike Scott told police after arrest all drugs in car were his 12
- NBA lands in Africa trying to put down roots, which is all about youth programs, infrastructure 1
- Report: Kings expected to hire Nancy Lieberman as assistant coach 9
- Report: Hawks’ Mike Scott arrested for felony drug possession 16
- Gilbert Arenas on LeBron James: “James isn’t a #1 option..and yes I (didn’t stutter)” 48
- Report: Veteran point guard Andre Miller reaches one-year deal with Timberwolves 10
- Who is still out there: Top 10 free agents still on the market 14