Dec 10, 2012, 9:10 PM EST
James Harden rolled his ankle in the first half of Saturday’s game againt Dallas and in the second half he was moving a lot slower. He said after the game it felt tight.
So it shouldn’t be a shock that Harden decided to take Monday night off against the Spurs due to a sore ankle. Harden was a game-time decision all day. Carlos Delfino got the start in his place.
This doesn’t appear to be anything serious, he was a game time decision on Monday and the Rockets play the Wizards Wednesday, the Celtics Friday and the Raptors on Sunday.
- Jimmy Butler even plans to play defense in the All-Star Game 1
- Damian Lillard “disappointed,” “disrespected” not to make All-Star team 33
- DeMarcus Cousins replaces Kobe Bryant in All-Star game 8
- Tyson Chandler, better than ever, thinking legacy 6
- Report: Magic close to firing Jacque Vaughn 14
- Three Things We Learned in NBA Thursday: The All-Star Rosters need to be expanded 28
- One day after having surgery, Kobe Bryant came to see Pau Gasol 7
- Report: Dwight Howard could miss “extended time” with knee injury 5