Dec 10, 2012, 9:10 PM EST
James Harden rolled his ankle in the first half of Saturday’s game againt Dallas and in the second half he was moving a lot slower. He said after the game it felt tight.
So it shouldn’t be a shock that Harden decided to take Monday night off against the Spurs due to a sore ankle. Harden was a game-time decision all day. Carlos Delfino got the start in his place.
This doesn’t appear to be anything serious, he was a game time decision on Monday and the Rockets play the Wizards Wednesday, the Celtics Friday and the Raptors on Sunday.
- If Derrick Rose not ready to return by Monday Bulls may add point guard to roster 0
- Another day, another Bulls injury: Taj Gibson out with sprained ankle 8
- Report: Kevin Durant, Russell Westbrook could return to Thunder lineup next week 8
- Kobe Bryant says he took large enough discount for Lakers to contend 53
- Report: Jeff Taylor won’t appeal 24-game suspension 2
- Timberwolves’ Kevin Martin out indefinitely after scoring 31 points with fractured wrist 8
- Andrei Kirilenko leaves Nets for road trip, Lionel Hollins unsure if he’ll return 14
- Report: Danny Ainge telling other teams he won’t trade Rajon Rondo 13