Dec 9, 2012, 5:46 PM EDT
Chris Wilcox has been fined $25,000 for making an obscene gesture to fans during the game between the Celtics and the Sixers on Dec. 7, the league announced.
The incident occurred during a timeout with 8:47 remaining in the fourth quarter.
But what exactly did Wilcox do to deserve such a hefty fine?
Kiss cam ends with Chris Wilcox flipping off the camera man when he and Jared Sullinger put on board.
— Chris Forsberg (@ESPNForsberg) December 8, 2012
Ah, giving the finger to an arena full of NBA fans. Yep, that’ll do it.
- ProBasketballTalk 2014-15 Preview: Philadelphia 76ers 1
- LeBron James on Kyrie Irving: “I believe Kyrie can be the best point guard in the league.” 18
- ProBasketballTalk 2014-15 Preview: Boston Celtics 4
- Dwight Howard’s driver’s license in Florida suspended, he racked up 10 red light violations in Orlando 13
- Tim Duncan to appear in “The Punisher” comic book 6
- ProBasketballTalk 2014-15 Preview: New York Knicks 10
- Klay Thompson’s agent: Thompson better two-way shooting guard than Kobe Bryant 50
- Report: Greg Oden’s drinking an issue during season, alleged domestic assault 31