Dec 9, 2012, 5:46 PM EST
Chris Wilcox has been fined $25,000 for making an obscene gesture to fans during the game between the Celtics and the Sixers on Dec. 7, the league announced.
The incident occurred during a timeout with 8:47 remaining in the fourth quarter.
But what exactly did Wilcox do to deserve such a hefty fine?
Kiss cam ends with Chris Wilcox flipping off the camera man when he and Jared Sullinger put on board.
— Chris Forsberg (@ESPNForsberg) December 8, 2012
Ah, giving the finger to an arena full of NBA fans. Yep, that’ll do it.
- Wesley Matthews’ injury will test Trail Blazers’ spacing 3
- Five Things We Learned in NBA Thursday: Nobody can stop E’Twaun Moore; Westbrook’s pretty good, too 11
- Training like the Pros: Recapping a month-long Nike Basketball workout experience 4
- Report: JaVale McGee can’t reach deal with Celtics 11
- Craig Sager makes long-awaited return to TNT after 11-month battle with leukemia 7
- Five Things We Learned in NBA Wednesday: Masked Russell Westbrook just needs a cape 20
- George Karl: Knicks could use a strong point guard next to Carmelo Anthony 14
- Ray Allen announces he will not play this season 14