Dec 9, 2012, 5:46 PM EDT
Chris Wilcox has been fined $25,000 for making an obscene gesture to fans during the game between the Celtics and the Sixers on Dec. 7, the league announced.
The incident occurred during a timeout with 8:47 remaining in the fourth quarter.
But what exactly did Wilcox do to deserve such a hefty fine?
Kiss cam ends with Chris Wilcox flipping off the camera man when he and Jared Sullinger put on board.
— Chris Forsberg (@ESPNForsberg) December 8, 2012
Ah, giving the finger to an arena full of NBA fans. Yep, that’ll do it.
- Report: Chicago Bulls give Jimmy Butler max qualifying offer 16
- Report: Dwyane Wade will not opt-in with Heat, to become free agent (as expected) 25
- Report: Knicks front runner to land Arron Afflalo (and Greg Monroe, too) 26
- Report: Luol Deng surprises Miami, opts in for 2015-16 season 29
- Report: Sense around league is Kevin Love will re-sign with Cavaliers 31
- Report: As deadline nears, signs still point to Dwyane Wade opting out, becoming free agent 40
- Report: Dallas most likely team to lure DeAndre Jordan from Clippers, Chandler Parsons already recruiting 24
- Report: Lakers would still trade D’Angelo Russell for DeMarcus Cousins straight up. Kings wouldn’t. 30