Dec 9, 2012, 5:46 PM EDT
Chris Wilcox has been fined $25,000 for making an obscene gesture to fans during the game between the Celtics and the Sixers on Dec. 7, the league announced.
The incident occurred during a timeout with 8:47 remaining in the fourth quarter.
But what exactly did Wilcox do to deserve such a hefty fine?
Kiss cam ends with Chris Wilcox flipping off the camera man when he and Jared Sullinger put on board.
— Chris Forsberg (@ESPNForsberg) December 8, 2012
Ah, giving the finger to an arena full of NBA fans. Yep, that’ll do it.
- LeBron scores 36, Cavaliers bounce back to get overtime win over Bulls 4
- Ricky Rubio agrees to 4-year, $55 million contract extension with Timberwolves 6
- Report: Warriors agree to four-year, $70 million extension with Klay Thompson 13
- Can Thunder, without Kevin Durant and Russell Westbrook, overcome their first identity crisis? 13
- Jazz guard Alec Burks signs contract extension worth $42 million-$45 million 11
- Thursday night NBA Winners/Losers: The injury gods show Thunder no mercy 12
- No Durant, Westbrook goes down, Thunder still make it interesting but fall to Clippers 2
- Thunder’s Russell Westbrook fractures hand, likely out 4-6 weeks 10