Dec 8, 2012, 8:00 PM EDT
He realizes he has Chris Duhon isolated defending, and after a dribble or two in near the free throw line, he simply backs up and drains the three, with Duhon getting a little too close and committing the foul.
Upside-down finger guns all around — a celebration that was well-justified after a 27-point, five-assist performance that had this game in the win column for the Thunder by intermission.
We’ll give Westbrook the nod, though, given that his shot actually mattered, and helped cap off just a brilliant overall performance that ultimately was the reason for his team’s victory.
- Hey John Wall/Dion Waiters, Stephen Curry says Warriors have best backcourt. And he’s right. 3
- ProBasketballTalk 2014-15 Preview: Charlotte Hornets 1
- Kobe Bryant plans to play in all 8 preseason games for Lakers 2
- ProBasketballTalk 2014-15 Preview: Miami Heat 8
- Mike Miller points to him being amnestied as start of LeBron James leaving Miami 14
- Kobe Bryant thinks he could physically play beyond contract extension 14
- Trey Burke, in wake of nude-photo scandal: ‘My judgments will be much better’ 11
- Report: Kevin Durant says he wants to play in 2016 Olympics (his free agent summer) 5