Dec 8, 2012, 8:00 PM EDT
He realizes he has Chris Duhon isolated defending, and after a dribble or two in near the free throw line, he simply backs up and drains the three, with Duhon getting a little too close and committing the foul.
Upside-down finger guns all around — a celebration that was well-justified after a 27-point, five-assist performance that had this game in the win column for the Thunder by intermission.
We’ll give Westbrook the nod, though, given that his shot actually mattered, and helped cap off just a brilliant overall performance that ultimately was the reason for his team’s victory.
- Spurs reset franchise for post Tim Duncan life in one impressive week 12
- Report: Lakers ‘actively discussing’ trade for Roy Hibbert with Pacers 39
- LaMarcus Aldridge has chosen to sign with Spurs 85
- Who should Clippers get to replace DeAndre Jordan? How about Blake Griffin. 42
- Report: Tobias Harris reaches four-year, $64 million extension to stay with Orlando 25
- Report: Rajon Rondo agrees to one-year, $9.5 million deal with Sacramento Kings 48
- Report: DeAndre Jordan agrees to four-year, $80 million deal to join Dallas Mavericks 58
- Report: Kings signing Marco Belinelli to three-year, $19 million contract 19