Dec 8, 2012, 8:00 PM EDT
He realizes he has Chris Duhon isolated defending, and after a dribble or two in near the free throw line, he simply backs up and drains the three, with Duhon getting a little too close and committing the foul.
Upside-down finger guns all around — a celebration that was well-justified after a 27-point, five-assist performance that had this game in the win column for the Thunder by intermission.
We’ll give Westbrook the nod, though, given that his shot actually mattered, and helped cap off just a brilliant overall performance that ultimately was the reason for his team’s victory.
- Report: LeBron ‘will look at’ Knicks in free agency now that Phil Jackson is in place 49
- Nets announce signing of Jason Collins for remainder of the season 11
- Phil Jackson to Knicks could work. It probably won’t, but it could. 30
- Pau Gasol says Kobe was right to rip Lakers front office 41
- It’s confirmed: Phil Jackson returns to Knicks to head up front office, revive franchise 33