Dec 8, 2012, 11:00 AM EDT
This is the latest spot from Foot Locker and adidas, sticking to the theme of showing us what NBA stars might look like if they were to engage in seemingly random and ridiculous off-the-court activities.
Yeah, I don’t really get it, either. Though I will say that Dwight’s personality is perfect for spots like this, and I did enjoy his high-pitched scream about 13 seconds in.
- LeBron struggles in Cleveland debut as Knicks stun Cavaliers 19
- LeBron, Cavaliers introduced on opening night in Cleveland (VIDEO) 3
- Dominant Pau Gasol shows he may be a perfect fit for Bulls 18
- Old tweets: Kevin Durant uses gay slurs (including at Russell Westbrook), Damian Lillard rips LeBron James 28
- Wednesday night’s NBA winners, losers: Chris Bosh wants you to know he is a No. 1 option 24
- Rajon Rondo leads Celtics to rout of Nets. How much does it mean? 10
- Bulls cruise to 24-point opening night win over Knicks 19
- Lakers’ rookie Julius Randle has surgery to repair fractured tibia, out for season 16