Dec 8, 2012, 11:00 AM EDT
This is the latest spot from Foot Locker and adidas, sticking to the theme of showing us what NBA stars might look like if they were to engage in seemingly random and ridiculous off-the-court activities.
Yeah, I don’t really get it, either. Though I will say that Dwight’s personality is perfect for spots like this, and I did enjoy his high-pitched scream about 13 seconds in.
- James Harden: “Dwight and I are the cornerstones of the Rockets. The rest of the guys are role players.” 24
- Mavericks signing Al-Farouq Aminu to two-year, minimum salary contract 10
- Report: Ballmer’s $2 billion Clippers offer nearly double what Bank of America valued team at 14
- Report: Jameer Nelson near $2.7 million deal to join Dallas Mavericks 16
- Report: Mavericks void Rashard Lewis’ contract after it’s discovered he needs knee surgery 13
- Report: Sixers, Nuggets or Celtics could become third team in Kevin Love trade to Cavaliers 48
- Five biggest surprises from Summer League 14
- Justin Bieber and Kevin Durant share brunch (photo) 23