Dec 8, 2012, 11:00 AM EST
This is the latest spot from Foot Locker and adidas, sticking to the theme of showing us what NBA stars might look like if they were to engage in seemingly random and ridiculous off-the-court activities.
Yeah, I don’t really get it, either. Though I will say that Dwight’s personality is perfect for spots like this, and I did enjoy his high-pitched scream about 13 seconds in.
- Derrick Rose expected to return in 4-6 weeks. In time for playoffs. 19
- Five Things We Learned in NBA Thursday: The Cavaliers we expected have arrived 16
- Report: George Karl controls Kings’ personnel, wants Ty Lawson, willing to move DeMarcus Cousins 29
- Paul George returns to practice with Pacers, could play in couple weeks 8
- Report: LeBron James wonders why he doesn’t get more MVP consideration 41
- Would Rajon Rondo leave the Mavericks for the Lakers? 61
- Five Things We Learned in NBA Wednesday: The Spurs losing rodeo road trip a bad sign 14
- PBT Extra: What is future for Derrick Rose? Bulls? 13