Dec 8, 2012, 11:00 AM EDT
This is the latest spot from Foot Locker and adidas, sticking to the theme of showing us what NBA stars might look like if they were to engage in seemingly random and ridiculous off-the-court activities.
Yeah, I don’t really get it, either. Though I will say that Dwight’s personality is perfect for spots like this, and I did enjoy his high-pitched scream about 13 seconds in.
- Gilbert Arenas on LeBron James: “James isn’t a #1 option..and yes I (didn’t stutter)” 0
- Report: Veteran point guard Andre Miller reaches one-year deal with Timberwolves 8
- Who is still out there: Top 10 free agents still on the market 12
- Donald Trump says he’s becoming a Mavericks fan after Mark Cuban’s comments 47
- Report: Michael Jordan shot down Boston draft-day effort to get Charlotte No. 9 pick 31
- Wisconsin State Assembly passes Bucks arena deal, clearing the way for Gov. Walker to sign 40
- Phil Jackson says Knicks wanted Goran Dragic at trade deadline. Because he’s such a triangle fit? 16
- Report: Cavaliers sign Matthew Dellavedova 10