Dec 8, 2012, 11:00 AM EDT
This is the latest spot from Foot Locker and adidas, sticking to the theme of showing us what NBA stars might look like if they were to engage in seemingly random and ridiculous off-the-court activities.
Yeah, I don’t really get it, either. Though I will say that Dwight’s personality is perfect for spots like this, and I did enjoy his high-pitched scream about 13 seconds in.
- Tony Parker hits a back over-the-head halfcourt shot (VIDEO) 8
- Timberwolves ‘not necessarily in a rush’ to agree to contract extension with Ricky Rubio 15
- Andray Blatche signs deal to play in China next season 11
- Is Klay Thompson the best two-way shooting guard? Stephen Curry would ‘put him up against anybody.’ 18
- UPDATED Report: Timberwolves make push for Eric Bledsoe, Suns not interested in sign-and-trade talks 40
- LeBron James unveils latest signature shoe from Nike: The LEBRON 12 12
- ProBasketballTalk 2014-15 Preview: Toronto Raptors 10
- Dwyane Wade credits David Stern’s dress code for improving his style 18