Dec 7, 2012, 4:26 PM EST
The Sixers’ T-shirt cannon looks like something that did a tour in Afghanistan. I’m not kidding.
“Big Bella” that can shoot out 60 T-shirts in 10 seconds, they can shoot out 360 in a minute, and get some of them all the way to the upper level. It has two 20-pound CO2 tanks.
This is way better than weak-armed dance team girls almost throwing shirts to the third row.
- Five Things We Learned in NBA Wednesday: Masked Russell Westbrook just needs a cape 0
- George Karl: Knicks could use a strong point guard next to Carmelo Anthony 8
- Ray Allen announces he will not play this season 14
- Pelicans’ Anthony Davis a gametime decision Wednesday vs. Pistons 1
- Derek Fisher questions ‘character and integrity’ of players after Knicks lose to Kings by 38 points 29
- Five Things We Learned in NBA Tuesday: The Hawks clinched playoff spot in front of Josh Smith 6
- Nuggets need to decide direction, then hire coach 18
- Report: Russell Westbrook ‘likely’ to return to Thunder lineup Wednesday, will wear protective mask 13