Dec 7, 2012, 4:26 PM EDT
The Sixers’ T-shirt cannon looks like something that did a tour in Afghanistan. I’m not kidding.
“Big Bella” that can shoot out 60 T-shirts in 10 seconds, they can shoot out 360 in a minute, and get some of them all the way to the upper level. It has two 20-pound CO2 tanks.
This is way better than weak-armed dance team girls almost throwing shirts to the third row.
- Warriors take Game 1 from Clippers 13
- Nets defense smothers Raptors, gets Brooklyn Game 1 win on road 33
- PBT Extra: Are Pacers or Spurs in any trouble in first round? 5
- All PBT’s first round playoff previews in one place 0
- Grizzlies guard Nick Calathes suspended 20 games for violating NBA’s anti-drug policy 28