Dec 7, 2012, 4:26 PM EDT
The Sixers’ T-shirt cannon looks like something that did a tour in Afghanistan. I’m not kidding.
“Big Bella” that can shoot out 60 T-shirts in 10 seconds, they can shoot out 360 in a minute, and get some of them all the way to the upper level. It has two 20-pound CO2 tanks.
This is way better than weak-armed dance team girls almost throwing shirts to the third row.
- Bruce Bowen says blame for James Harden’s defense falls on McHale, Rockets 9
- NBA to review domestic violence policies in wake of NFL’s ugliness. It shouldn’t have taken that. 12
- Cavaliers lift ban on fan who ran onto court with LeBron James shirt 15
- Blake Griffin said he knew Donald Sterling was racist, wasn’t really surprised by tape 13
- ProBasketballTalk 2014-15 Preview: Chicago Bulls 11
- Tony Parker hits a back over-the-head halfcourt shot (VIDEO) 8
- Timberwolves ‘not necessarily in a rush’ to agree to contract extension with Ricky Rubio 17
- Andray Blatche signs deal to play in China next season 11