Dec 7, 2012, 4:26 PM EDT
The Sixers’ T-shirt cannon looks like something that did a tour in Afghanistan. I’m not kidding.
“Big Bella” that can shoot out 60 T-shirts in 10 seconds, they can shoot out 360 in a minute, and get some of them all the way to the upper level. It has two 20-pound CO2 tanks.
This is way better than weak-armed dance team girls almost throwing shirts to the third row.
- Report: Timberwolves to end up with Thad Young, Anthony Bennett as part of Kevin Love trade 75
- Adam Silver: NBA stars playing in international competition face ‘a big risk’ 13
- Derrick Rose says he’ll play Friday vs. Puerto Rico 16
- Report: Don’t be so sure on Anthony Bennett to Philadelphia rumors 54
- Report: Nike gets chance to match 10-year, $265 million offer to Kevin Durant from Under Armour 18
- Should NBA coaches get NFL style challenge flags? 20
- Report: Suns discussing trade possibilities for Eric Bledsoe 36
- Report: Sixers may look to trade for Amar’e Stoudemire at this season’s deadline 32