Dec 7, 2012, 2:56 PM EDT
When he’s not dragging down TNT’s Inside the NBA, Shaquille O’Neal has a lot of other things going on. A bunch of businesses. A brand to promote.
And a comedy tour. Shaq’s “All Star Comedy Jam” where he’s trying to get some young comedians exposure. And when talking to the Associated Press about it, he used a forced basketball analogy.
With his latest endeavor, Shaquille O’Neal now considers himself the “Pat Riley of comedy….”
“Humor is a big way to relieve stress, so me being a great leader and being an expert at organizational leadership, I could pick a team, I could pick a street ball team, I could pick a kickball team, I definitely could pick comedians,” O’Neal said.
Because kickball and comedy tours are interchangeable.
What does the “Pat Riley of comedy” even mean? Is he going to invite Stan Van Gundy on the comedy tour then kick him off and take over half way through?
I suppose he means he’s going to have success in great markets for attracting comedy free agents.
- Report: Scott Skiles in lead to become next Orlando coach 0
- Report: Jeff Van Gundy candidate for Pelicans’ coaching job 7
- Cavs’ improved defense deserves credit for commanding 2-0 Eastern Conference Finals lead 22
- No Kyrie Irving, no problem: Cavaliers cruise to blowout Game 2 win over Hawks 23
- Kyrie Irving out for Game 2 vs. Hawks 7
- PBT Extra: Klay Thompson’s done well, but Warriors should throw other defenders at James Harden, too 5
- PBT Extra: Give Warriors defense some credit for stop of Harden on last play 0
- Lakers general manager says Kobe Bryant told him next season will be Kobe’s last with Lakers 20