Dec 7, 2012, 2:08 PM EDT
In this edition of the podcast, Kurt Helin and I sit down to discuss the Knicks, following their big win over the Heat on Thursday.
We wonder if New York is for real, while breaking down what ails the Heat, and whether or not we believe Miami’s truly in trouble at this early stage of the season.
We also talk about the troubles in LakerLand, and discuss Pau Gasol and the reality of trade talks surrounding him. We finish things off with a Hack-a-Dwight discussion, as well as take a look at the Timberwolves and their prospects once Ricky Rubio returns next week.
All of that, plus we get some quality time with Adrian Wojnarowski of Yahoo! Sports.
Click the link below to listen in your browser, or right-click to download to listen at your convenience.
- Mavericks signing Al-Farouq Aminu to two-year, minimum salary contract 2
- Report: Ballmer’s $2 billion Clippers offer nearly double what Bank of America valued team at 9
- Report: Jameer Nelson near $2.7 million deal to join Dallas Mavericks 11
- Report: Mavericks void Rashard Lewis’ contract after it’s discovered he needs knee surgery 9
- Report: Sixers, Nuggets or Celtics could become third team in Kevin Love trade to Cavaliers 45
- Five biggest surprises from Summer League 13
- Justin Bieber and Kevin Durant share brunch (photo) 22
- Clippers CEO: If Sterling remains owner then Doc Rivers, players, sponsors all ready to bolt 60