Dec 7, 2012, 2:08 PM EDT
In this edition of the podcast, Kurt Helin and I sit down to discuss the Knicks, following their big win over the Heat on Thursday.
We wonder if New York is for real, while breaking down what ails the Heat, and whether or not we believe Miami’s truly in trouble at this early stage of the season.
We also talk about the troubles in LakerLand, and discuss Pau Gasol and the reality of trade talks surrounding him. We finish things off with a Hack-a-Dwight discussion, as well as take a look at the Timberwolves and their prospects once Ricky Rubio returns next week.
All of that, plus we get some quality time with Adrian Wojnarowski of Yahoo! Sports.
Click the link below to listen in your browser, or right-click to download to listen at your convenience.
- Durant says 2014 USA team better than 2010 version that won gold 1
- Kevin Durant knows you’re talking about his free agency but isn’t giving many clues. He liked what LeBron did. 13
- Byron Scott makes ridiculous optimism sound reasonable 39
- Derrick Rose told Carmelo Anthony that if he came to Chicago “the game would be easy” 40
- LeBron James strips on stage, throws clothes into crowd (video) 22
- Is DeMarcus Cousins the big man Team USA can lean on? 19
- Lakers make it official — finally — and hire Byron Scott as head coach 13
- Derrick Rose: “I’ve become a smarter player, but I’m mad it took me seven years to learn it.” 29