Dec 7, 2012, 2:08 PM EDT
In this edition of the podcast, Kurt Helin and I sit down to discuss the Knicks, following their big win over the Heat on Thursday.
We wonder if New York is for real, while breaking down what ails the Heat, and whether or not we believe Miami’s truly in trouble at this early stage of the season.
We also talk about the troubles in LakerLand, and discuss Pau Gasol and the reality of trade talks surrounding him. We finish things off with a Hack-a-Dwight discussion, as well as take a look at the Timberwolves and their prospects once Ricky Rubio returns next week.
All of that, plus we get some quality time with Adrian Wojnarowski of Yahoo! Sports.
Click the link below to listen in your browser, or right-click to download to listen at your convenience.
- Three things about Game 2: Tony Parker is that good but Randolph, Grizzlies figuring it out 0
- Spurs need overtime in Game 2 to beat Grizzlies, take a 2-0 series lead 0
- Cavaliers bask in another lottery victory 7
- For second time in three years Cavaliers win NBA draft lottery 35
- PBT Extra: Eastern Conference Finals preview time 3
- Report: Dwight Howard will consider multiple teams in free agency, is said to be most intrigued by the Rockets (121)
- Kobe Bryant responds to Michael Jordan comparison from Phil Jackson (88)
- Alonzo Mourning says Scottie Pippen says LeBron would “kick Jordan’s ass” (75)
- Bradley Beal said he’d lose respect for a teammate who acted like Derrick Rose (67)
- Seattle group releases statement; forced to wait, hope for expansion (64)
- Sharks pull even with Kings
- PBT: Cavs win NBA draft lottery, will pick No. 1
- PBT: Nick Gilbert again Cavs' good luck charm
- PBT: Grizzlies figuring out Spurs after Game 2
- PBT: Spurs survive Grizzlies' late run, win in OT
- PHT: Bruins rally in third, put Rangers in 3-0 hole
- PFT: Jim Harbaugh to drive Indy 500 pace car
- Play Video: Metta World Peace the weatherman
- Play Video: Eastern Conference finals preview
- Play Video: Heat gearing for another physical battle
- Play Video: Phil Jackson compares MJ and Kobe
- Play Video: Grizzlies ready for 'running' Spurs
- Play Video: Durant won't 'compromise himself' like other stars