Dec 7, 2012, 2:08 PM EDT
In this edition of the podcast, Kurt Helin and I sit down to discuss the Knicks, following their big win over the Heat on Thursday.
We wonder if New York is for real, while breaking down what ails the Heat, and whether or not we believe Miami’s truly in trouble at this early stage of the season.
We also talk about the troubles in LakerLand, and discuss Pau Gasol and the reality of trade talks surrounding him. We finish things off with a Hack-a-Dwight discussion, as well as take a look at the Timberwolves and their prospects once Ricky Rubio returns next week.
All of that, plus we get some quality time with Adrian Wojnarowski of Yahoo! Sports.
Click the link below to listen in your browser, or right-click to download to listen at your convenience.
- Report: Scott Skiles in lead to become next Orlando coach 0
- Report: Jeff Van Gundy candidate for Pelicans’ coaching job 7
- Cavs’ improved defense deserves credit for commanding 2-0 Eastern Conference Finals lead 22
- No Kyrie Irving, no problem: Cavaliers cruise to blowout Game 2 win over Hawks 23
- Kyrie Irving out for Game 2 vs. Hawks 7
- PBT Extra: Klay Thompson’s done well, but Warriors should throw other defenders at James Harden, too 5
- PBT Extra: Give Warriors defense some credit for stop of Harden on last play 0
- Lakers general manager says Kobe Bryant told him next season will be Kobe’s last with Lakers 20