Dec 7, 2012, 2:08 PM EST
In this edition of the podcast, Kurt Helin and I sit down to discuss the Knicks, following their big win over the Heat on Thursday.
We wonder if New York is for real, while breaking down what ails the Heat, and whether or not we believe Miami’s truly in trouble at this early stage of the season.
We also talk about the troubles in LakerLand, and discuss Pau Gasol and the reality of trade talks surrounding him. We finish things off with a Hack-a-Dwight discussion, as well as take a look at the Timberwolves and their prospects once Ricky Rubio returns next week.
All of that, plus we get some quality time with Adrian Wojnarowski of Yahoo! Sports.
Click the link below to listen in your browser, or right-click to download to listen at your convenience.
- PBT’s Wednesday NBA Winners/Losers: Ettore Messina making history for Spurs 1
- LeBron James, Cavaliers have kind of game they need to replicate blowing out Wizards 5
- Gregg Popovich to miss game following ‘minor medical procedure’ 7
- PBT Extra: Anthony Davis’s MVP-level play, the Spurs and things to be thankful for 7
- Report: Knicks worried Carmelo Anthony’s back issue may be season-long concern 11
- Report: Lakers working on a one-year deal with Earl Clark 13
- Tom Thibodeau says Derrick Rose ‘didn’t re-injure himself’ after playing just 10 minutes in loss to Nuggets 20
- Lakers granted $4.85 million disabled-player exception for Steve Nash injury 13