Dec 7, 2012, 9:54 PM EDT
The leaping ability of JaVale McGee has been well-documented, yet he gave us another example of his skill in this department on Friday night against the Pacers.
McGee gets the ball on the wing, and after a single dribble, elevates and throws it down over Ian Mahinmi — literally. Afterward, he celebrates by … shoveling imaginary food into his mouth? JaVale being JaVale, I suppose.
This was not a dunk by any definition. But given the elevation and distance from the hoop, it might have been even more impressive.
- Popovich explains decision to sit Duncan late in regulation of Game 6 0
- Game 6 was not Gregg Popovich’s best night 33
- LeBron James gets another triple-double, now favorite for Finals MVP 15
- ‘Devastated’ Manu Ginobili says he has no clue how Spurs will re-energize for Game 7 36
- Spurs execution fails them when it matters most. Can they get it back for Game 7? 13
- NBA Finals Game 6: Heat comeback in fourth, win in overtime to force Game 7 (107)
- If Spurs win, it is LeBron’s legacy that will take biggest hit (83)
- Lakers unlikely to sign and trade Dwight Howard to the Clippers, Rockets, or anyone else (81)
- LeBron James: “I just have to play better” (78)
- Heat’s Big Three dominate Game 4 to even the Finals at two games apiece (74)
- Heat rally to beat Spurs in Game 6
- PBT: After blowing lead, can Spurs rebound in Game 7?
- CSN: Report: Hernandez 'not ruled out' as suspect
- PHT: Can Blackhawks solve Rask in Game 4?
- PST: On-fire Altidore lifts USA over Honduras in WCQ
- Underseeded? Nadal draws No. 5 at Wimbledon
- CSN: Celtics-Clippers KG, Rivers trade talks dead
- Play Video: Duncan: 'Just a disappointing loss'
- Play Video: 'Best two words in sports: Game 7'
- Play Video: Bosh: 'We'll see who hits first'
- Play Video: PBT Extra: LeBron's legacy at stake, Duncan's safe
- Play Video: Clippers, Celtics discussions 'can't be wrong'
- Play Video: Elliot looks ahead to Game 6