Dec 7, 2012, 9:54 PM EDT
The leaping ability of JaVale McGee has been well-documented, yet he gave us another example of his skill in this department on Friday night against the Pacers.
McGee gets the ball on the wing, and after a single dribble, elevates and throws it down over Ian Mahinmi — literally. Afterward, he celebrates by … shoveling imaginary food into his mouth? JaVale being JaVale, I suppose.
This was not a dunk by any definition. But given the elevation and distance from the hoop, it might have been even more impressive.
- Report: Phil Jackson’s camp doesn’t believe agreement with Knicks is close 6
- PBT Extra: Can Phil Jackson help right the ship in New York? 13
- Phil Jackson reportedly close to taking Knicks job, nobody asked Carmelo about it 35
- PBT Power Rankings: Tell me again how the Spurs are too old…. 13
- Sunday NBA grades: All hail the unstoppable Jodie Meeks 14