Dec 7, 2012, 9:54 PM EDT
The leaping ability of JaVale McGee has been well-documented, yet he gave us another example of his skill in this department on Friday night against the Pacers.
McGee gets the ball on the wing, and after a single dribble, elevates and throws it down over Ian Mahinmi — literally. Afterward, he celebrates by … shoveling imaginary food into his mouth? JaVale being JaVale, I suppose.
This was not a dunk by any definition. But given the elevation and distance from the hoop, it might have been even more impressive.
- Report: Suns, Eric Bledsoe have ‘made progress’ on a new contract in last couple of days 0
- Report: Michael Beasley reaches agreement with Memphis Grizzlies 4
- Report: NBA not actively investigating source of Luol Deng African comment 5
- ProBasketballTalk 2014-15 Preview: Indiana Pacers 2
- Celtics owner: Rajon Rondo ‘super stubborn,’ harder than average to coach 19
- Bruce Bowen says blame for James Harden’s defense falls on McHale, Rockets 18
- NBA to review domestic violence policies in wake of NFL’s ugliness. It shouldn’t have taken that. 13
- Cavaliers lift ban on fan who ran onto court with LeBron James shirt 16