Dec 7, 2012, 9:54 PM EDT
The leaping ability of JaVale McGee has been well-documented, yet he gave us another example of his skill in this department on Friday night against the Pacers.
McGee gets the ball on the wing, and after a single dribble, elevates and throws it down over Ian Mahinmi — literally. Afterward, he celebrates by … shoveling imaginary food into his mouth? JaVale being JaVale, I suppose.
This was not a dunk by any definition. But given the elevation and distance from the hoop, it might have been even more impressive.
- Coach K had DeMarcus Cousins as USA’s backup big long before final cuts 5
- World Cup preview: No Durant, no problem USA still one of two teams with legit shot to win gold 6
- Cavaliers sold Kyrie Irving on contract extension with LeBron James-Kevin Love plan 34
- Kevin Love says Timberwolves owner should focus on his own team following trade to Cavaliers 35
- Iman Shumpert excited to play in triangle offense because he won’t just have to stand in the corner 9
- Timberwolves owner: Kevin Love might regret trade because he’ll be third banana with Cavaliers 48
- Anthony Davis and Kenneth Faried lead Team USA in final World Cup tune-up 20
- Thunder trade Hasheem Thabeet to 76ers 37