Dec 6, 2012, 1:41 PM EDT
It was garbage time at the end of the Clippers win over the Mavericks Wednesday night — well, technically the entire fourth quarter was basically garbage time, the Clips were in control the entire way — and Eric Bledsoe and Jamal Crawford teamed up for a little dunking exhibition. To the delight of the Staples Center fans. And the Clippers bench.
But not so much Mark Cuban.
His face and posture are classic. Funniest part of my day.
Hat tip to SLAM.
- ProBasketballTalk 2014-15 Preview: Miami Heat 0
- Mike Miller points to him being amnestied as start of LeBron James leaving Miami 10
- Kobe Bryant thinks he could physically play beyond contract extension 12
- Trey Burke, in wake of nude-photo scandal: ‘My judgments will be much better’ 12
- Report: Kevin Durant says he wants to play in 2016 Olympics (his free agent summer) 5
- Morris twins sign four-year extensions with Suns 11
- ProBasketballTalk 2014-15 Preview: Washington Wizards 3
- Rockets’ Daryl Morey fires back at Mark Cuban: If you care about chemistry, why break up a title team? 36