Dec 6, 2012, 1:41 PM EDT
It was garbage time at the end of the Clippers win over the Mavericks Wednesday night — well, technically the entire fourth quarter was basically garbage time, the Clips were in control the entire way — and Eric Bledsoe and Jamal Crawford teamed up for a little dunking exhibition. To the delight of the Staples Center fans. And the Clippers bench.
But not so much Mark Cuban.
His face and posture are classic. Funniest part of my day.
Hat tip to SLAM.
- Report: Hawks’ Mike Scott told police after arrest all drugs in car were his 3
- NBA lands in Africa trying to put down roots, which is all about youth programs, infrastructure 0
- Report: Kings expected to hire Nancy Lieberman as assistant coach 8
- Report: Hawks’ Mike Scott arrested for felony drug possession 16
- Gilbert Arenas on LeBron James: “James isn’t a #1 option..and yes I (didn’t stutter)” 47
- Report: Veteran point guard Andre Miller reaches one-year deal with Timberwolves 10
- Who is still out there: Top 10 free agents still on the market 14
- Donald Trump says he’s becoming a Mavericks fan after Mark Cuban’s comments 48