Dec 6, 2012, 8:40 AM EDT
Celtics fans, it hasn’t been the best start to the season. You deserve some good news.
So how about this — Avery Bradley could be back practicing in 10 days.
That’s what A. Sherrod Blakely of CSNNE.com is reporting. That would mean Bradley would be back on the court in game action around the first of the year.
“Avery is coming along really well,” C’s president of basketball operations Danny Ainge told CSNNE.com. “He has had no setbacks.”
Bradley’s return to action was believed to be in the middle of this month, but Ainge said, “we’ve adjusted the timeline by a week or so just to make sure his shoulders are completely strong enough and balanced.
The return of Bradley — with his strong perimeter defense and ability to knock down the three — not only fits well with the starters but also makes the bench stronger by moving Jason Terry back there. It gives Boston some of the depth they expected but have lacked this season.
- PBT Extra: Who wins Game 5 between Spurs, Clippers? Flip a coin. 1
- PBT Extra: Rockets must adjust to new Mavericks starting lineup in Game 5 3
- Portland comes from 10 down in fourth quarter to win 99-92, stay alive in series 5
- Bucks stay alive behind big backcourt performance to force Game 6 vs. Bulls 20
- Incredible 35-point performance from Deron Williams leads Nets to overtime Game 4 win over Hawks 11
- PBT Extra with NBASavant.com: Wizard’s defense peaking at right time 2
- Report: Chandler Parsons to have knee surgery, could require microfracture surgery 7
- Cavaliers’ J.R. Smith gets two-game suspension for shot to Jae Crowder’s head 42