Dec 6, 2012, 8:40 AM EDT
Celtics fans, it hasn’t been the best start to the season. You deserve some good news.
So how about this — Avery Bradley could be back practicing in 10 days.
That’s what A. Sherrod Blakely of CSNNE.com is reporting. That would mean Bradley would be back on the court in game action around the first of the year.
“Avery is coming along really well,” C’s president of basketball operations Danny Ainge told CSNNE.com. “He has had no setbacks.”
Bradley’s return to action was believed to be in the middle of this month, but Ainge said, “we’ve adjusted the timeline by a week or so just to make sure his shoulders are completely strong enough and balanced.
The return of Bradley — with his strong perimeter defense and ability to knock down the three — not only fits well with the starters but also makes the bench stronger by moving Jason Terry back there. It gives Boston some of the depth they expected but have lacked this season.
- Vogel: Andrew Bynum to play for Indiana Pacers Tuesday night 10
- Report: Phil Jackson expected to finalize contract with Knicks by end of week 31
- The Extra Pass: Gerald Green doesn’t regret moment of his winding journey to NBA stardom 11
- Monday NBA grades: Blake Griffin shows off his jumper (and yes, he can still dunk) 9
- Suns’ P.J. Tucker ejected after elbow thrown to Blake Griffin’s head (VIDEO) 19