Dec 4, 2012, 2:43 PM EDT
Smooth Jazz (which is one of the great evils of society, if you want jazz go listen go put in “Birth of the Cool”) and Love mocking it all on an alto sax, with the help of some Timberwolves teammates like Nikola Pekovic and J.J. Barea. I am at a loss for words to really do it justice.
Hat tip to SLAM for turning us on to this. I think.
- NBA Draft prospect matchups to watch in NCAA Tourament this weekend 2
- Report: LeBron James frustrated with Kevin Love for not fitting in 83
- Five Things We Learned in NBA Wednesday: Kevin Love seems to be fitting in just fine suddenly 4
- It’s official: Dwight Howard will return to Rockets’ lineup Wednesday 2
- Dwyane Wade on MVP race: “I would say James Harden” 27
- Report: Rockets’ Patrick Beverley has torn ligament in wrist, to decide course in 7-10 days 2
- Derrick Rose expects to be cleared for contact soon, says he feels no pain in right knee 9
- Five Things We Learned in NBA Tuesday: Warriors win Pacific Division, may win much more 20