Dec 4, 2012, 2:43 PM EDT
Smooth Jazz (which is one of the great evils of society, if you want jazz go listen go put in “Birth of the Cool”) and Love mocking it all on an alto sax, with the help of some Timberwolves teammates like Nikola Pekovic and J.J. Barea. I am at a loss for words to really do it justice.
Hat tip to SLAM for turning us on to this. I think.
- Timberwolves owner: Kevin Love might regret trade because he’ll be third banana with Cavaliers 37
- Anthony Davis and Kenneth Faried lead Team USA in final World Cup tune-up 16
- Thunder trade Hasheem Thabeet to 76ers 33
- From late-arriving to a LeBron James favorite, Kevin Love comes full circle 14
- Clippers trade Jared Dudley and first rounder to Bucks for Carlos Delfino and Miroslav Raduljica 22
- Report: Cavaliers trying to trade for Nuggets’ Timofey Mozgov 25
- Cavaliers, with LeBron James and Kevin Love, favored by oddsmakers to win 2015 NBA title 29
- Scout says Carmelo Anthony can be good triangle fit — if he moves the ball 20