Dec 4, 2012, 2:43 PM EST
Smooth Jazz (which is one of the great evils of society, if you want jazz go listen go put in “Birth of the Cool”) and Love mocking it all on an alto sax, with the help of some Timberwolves teammates like Nikola Pekovic and J.J. Barea. I am at a loss for words to really do it justice.
Hat tip to SLAM for turning us on to this. I think.
- Training like the Pros: Recapping a month-long Nike Basketball workout experience 0
- Report: JaVale McGee can’t reach deal with Celtics 5
- Craig Sager makes long-awaited return to TNT after 11-month battle with leukemia 1
- Five Things We Learned in NBA Wednesday: Masked Russell Westbrook just needs a cape 17
- George Karl: Knicks could use a strong point guard next to Carmelo Anthony 13
- Ray Allen announces he will not play this season 14
- Pelicans’ Anthony Davis a gametime decision Wednesday vs. Pistons 1
- Derek Fisher questions ‘character and integrity’ of players after Knicks lose to Kings by 38 points 29