Dec 4, 2012, 2:43 PM EDT
Smooth Jazz (which is one of the great evils of society, if you want jazz go listen go put in “Birth of the Cool”) and Love mocking it all on an alto sax, with the help of some Timberwolves teammates like Nikola Pekovic and J.J. Barea. I am at a loss for words to really do it justice.
Hat tip to SLAM for turning us on to this. I think.
- Will Miami make a run at Kevin Durant? 17
- Report: Veteran forward Chuck Hayes agrees to deal with Clippers 6
- Report: Lakers to sign Brazilian, FC Barcelona point guard Marcelo Huertas to one-year deal 10
- Shaq to Kobe on podcast: “I just want people to know that I don’t hate you” 18
- D’Angelo Russell on Tracy McGrady tweet: “Some Lakers fans are spoiled” 28
- Anthony Davis “definitely” plans on shooting more threes this season 4
- Jim Buss defends Byron Scott as Lakers coach, “He has the Laker blood in him” 24
- Jim Buss open to the idea of Kobe Bryant playing beyond this season 32