Dec 4, 2012, 2:43 PM EST
Smooth Jazz (which is one of the great evils of society, if you want jazz go listen go put in “Birth of the Cool”) and Love mocking it all on an alto sax, with the help of some Timberwolves teammates like Nikola Pekovic and J.J. Barea. I am at a loss for words to really do it justice.
Hat tip to SLAM for turning us on to this. I think.
- It’s official: Zach LaVine, Greek Freak Antetokounmpo headline All-Star Dunk Contest 6
- Report: Stephen Curry, Klay Thompson to participate in All-Star weekend’s Three-Point Contest 8
- Three Things We Learned from NBA Monday: Is it time to mention Anthony Davis with LeBron and Durant? 33
- PBT Extra: Who should be the All-Star Game reserves? 16
- Report: Kobe Bryant “definitively coming back to play next season” 29
- Kemba Walker to have knee surgery; Hornets looking at trades for depth while he is out 6
- Kobe Bryant to have surgery on shoulder, is done for season 10
- PBT’s Weekly NBA Power Rankings: Hawks continue to fly high 5