Dec 4, 2012, 6:07 PM EDT
When David Stern and the NBA suspended Rajon Rondo for two games following a fight/pushing match with Kris Humphries and the Brooklyn Nets, he didn’t exactly go back to his room and think about what he had done wrong.
Instead, he went to Mexico.
That’s what he told reporters, you can see the CSNNE.com video above. He said he watched the games on television, but he just wanted to get away for a few days. And upon his return he isn’t exactly contrite.
Did you learn anything from the suspension?
Welcome back Rondo, we missed you.
- Anthony Davis “definitely” plans on shooting more threes this season 4
- Jim Buss defends Byron Scott as Lakers coach, “He has the Laker blood in him” 22
- Jim Buss open to the idea of Kobe Bryant playing beyond this season 30
- Derrick Rose on sexual assault suit: “I am confident I will be proven innocent” 4
- Report: Kyrie Irving likely not back opening night, could be out until January 14
- Legendary Sixer, backboard-shattering dunker Darryl Dawkins dies at 58 14
- After Rio Olympics next summer, who takes over at Team USA coach? 8
- Kobe, Shaq discuss regrets over feud that ended their Lakers era 49