Dec 4, 2012, 6:07 PM EST
When David Stern and the NBA suspended Rajon Rondo for two games following a fight/pushing match with Kris Humphries and the Brooklyn Nets, he didn’t exactly go back to his room and think about what he had done wrong.
Instead, he went to Mexico.
That’s what he told reporters, you can see the CSNNE.com video above. He said he watched the games on television, but he just wanted to get away for a few days. And upon his return he isn’t exactly contrite.
Did you learn anything from the suspension?
Welcome back Rondo, we missed you.
- The Extra Pass: The league’s leading lineups; plus Tuesday’s recaps 0
- Tuesday night NBA Grades: Kobe plays pretty well, Suns’ backcourt plays better 1
- Pacers win first Conference Finals rematch vs. Heat 24
- Days before he faced LeBron, Paul George said Durant is NBA’s toughest cover 26
- A day later, Kobe didn’t think he played quite so bad 12
- Why question “When did basketball get so bad?” misses mark (56)
- Dwight Howard frustrated with Rockets’ effort in recent losses (54)
- Durant tells “60 Minutes Sports” he’s still tired of being No. 2 (35)
- Report: Heat shopping Joel Anthony, seeking depth behind Wade (35)
- Fan wanders onto court while game is going on during Cavaliers-Clippers (VIDEO) (34)