Dec 4, 2012, 6:07 PM EDT
When David Stern and the NBA suspended Rajon Rondo for two games following a fight/pushing match with Kris Humphries and the Brooklyn Nets, he didn’t exactly go back to his room and think about what he had done wrong.
Instead, he went to Mexico.
That’s what he told reporters, you can see the CSNNE.com video above. He said he watched the games on television, but he just wanted to get away for a few days. And upon his return he isn’t exactly contrite.
Did you learn anything from the suspension?
Welcome back Rondo, we missed you.
- Report: LaMarcus Aldridge rules out Lakers in free agent decision 77
- Reports: Phoenix Suns sign Tyson Chandler, re-sign Brandon Knight, try to reshape roster 6
- Kevin Love will return to Cavaliers, contract is reportedly $110 million over five years 77
- Report: Spurs reach deal to trade Tiago Splitter to Hawks, create cap space for LaMarcus Aldridge offer 26
- Report: Heat, Goran Dragic agree to five-year deal worth $90 million 45
- Report: Paul Millsap had midnight meeting with Orlando, will decide between Magic and Hawks 17
- Report: Blazers, Damian Lillard nearing agreement on five-year max contract extension worth $120 million 17
- Report: Kawhi Leonard, Spurs reach deal for five-year, $90 million contract extension 19