Dec 4, 2012, 6:07 PM EST
When David Stern and the NBA suspended Rajon Rondo for two games following a fight/pushing match with Kris Humphries and the Brooklyn Nets, he didn’t exactly go back to his room and think about what he had done wrong.
Instead, he went to Mexico.
That’s what he told reporters, you can see the CSNNE.com video above. He said he watched the games on television, but he just wanted to get away for a few days. And upon his return he isn’t exactly contrite.
Did you learn anything from the suspension?
Welcome back Rondo, we missed you.
- Rockets general manager Daryl Morey proposes loosening NBA trade rules 4
- Derrick Rose starts rehab, in “good spirits” after knee surgery 10
- Russell Westbrook undergoes procedure to address cheek fracture, will be re-evaluated next week 5
- Russell Westbrook takes knee to face, it leaves dent (VIDEO) 15
- Former All-Star, popular Knick Anthony Mason dies at age 48 16
- Russell Westbrook posts third straight triple-double, Thunder lose anyway 8
- Shane Battier on Carmelo Anthony: ‘Last two years I guarded him, he did exactly what the scouting report said he would’ 15
- Shane Battier: ‘I think a 60-game season would be perfect’ 18