Dec 4, 2012, 8:30 PM EDT
Don’t make Chinese food buffet jokes here, they don’t have those buffets in China.
Which is something Eddy Curry is going find out. After not being able to stick with the Spurs and Mavericks (or any other NBA team) he is headed to China, tweets Sportando.
Eddy Curry has signed in China with Zhejiang Golden Bulls and he will likely replace Josh Boone in the roster, Sina reports
— Emiliano Carchia (@SportandoBasket) December 4, 2012
After soaking the Knicks for a large contract (not his fault, blame Isiah), Curry played 14 games last season with the Heat and picked up a ring. This season he looked better than you’d expect with the Spurs in training camp but got cut in the numbers game. Dallas picked him up and played him in their first two games then cut him loose.
And so Curry is bound for China. That should be interesting.
- Game 6 was not Gregg Popovich’s best night 22
- LeBron James gets another triple-double, now favorite for Finals MVP 13
- ‘Devastated’ Manu Ginobili says he has no clue how Spurs will re-energize for Game 7 33
- Spurs execution fails them when it matters most. Can they get it back for Game 7? 13
- Heat force a Finals Game 7 with thrilling overtime win over Spurs 21
- NBA Finals Game 6: Heat comeback in fourth, win in overtime to force Game 7 (105)
- If Spurs win, it is LeBron’s legacy that will take biggest hit (83)
- Lakers unlikely to sign and trade Dwight Howard to the Clippers, Rockets, or anyone else (81)
- LeBron James: “I just have to play better” (78)
- Heat’s Big Three dominate Game 4 to even the Finals at two games apiece (74)
- Heat rally to beat Spurs in Game 6
- PBT: After blowing lead, can Spurs rebound in Game 7?
- CSN: Report: Hernandez 'not ruled out' as suspect
- PHT: Can Blackhawks solve Rask in Game 4?
- PST: On-fire Altidore lifts USA over Honduras in WCQ
- Underseeded? Nadal draws No. 5 at Wimbledon
- CSN: Celtics-Clippers KG, Rivers trade talks dead