Dec 4, 2012, 8:30 PM EST
Don’t make Chinese food buffet jokes here, they don’t have those buffets in China.
Which is something Eddy Curry is going find out. After not being able to stick with the Spurs and Mavericks (or any other NBA team) he is headed to China, tweets Sportando.
Eddy Curry has signed in China with Zhejiang Golden Bulls and he will likely replace Josh Boone in the roster, Sina reports
— Emiliano Carchia (@SportandoBasket) December 4, 2012
After soaking the Knicks for a large contract (not his fault, blame Isiah), Curry played 14 games last season with the Heat and picked up a ring. This season he looked better than you’d expect with the Spurs in training camp but got cut in the numbers game. Dallas picked him up and played him in their first two games then cut him loose.
And so Curry is bound for China. That should be interesting.
- Russell Westbrook takes knee to face, it leaves dent (VIDEO) 9
- Former All-Star, popular Knick Anthony Mason dies at age 48 8
- Russell Westbrook posts third straight triple-double, Thunder lose anyway 5
- Shane Battier: ‘I think a 60-game season would be perfect’ 15
- Kyrie Irving has strained left shoulder, out Friday vs. Pacers 0
- Derrick Rose expected to return in 4-6 weeks. In time for playoffs. 20
- Five Things We Learned in NBA Thursday: The Cavaliers we expected have arrived 17
- Report: George Karl controls Kings’ personnel, wants Ty Lawson, willing to move DeMarcus Cousins 29