Dec 4, 2012, 8:30 PM EDT
Don’t make Chinese food buffet jokes here, they don’t have those buffets in China.
Which is something Eddy Curry is going find out. After not being able to stick with the Spurs and Mavericks (or any other NBA team) he is headed to China, tweets Sportando.
Eddy Curry has signed in China with Zhejiang Golden Bulls and he will likely replace Josh Boone in the roster, Sina reports
— Emiliano Carchia (@SportandoBasket) December 4, 2012
After soaking the Knicks for a large contract (not his fault, blame Isiah), Curry played 14 games last season with the Heat and picked up a ring. This season he looked better than you’d expect with the Spurs in training camp but got cut in the numbers game. Dallas picked him up and played him in their first two games then cut him loose.
And so Curry is bound for China. That should be interesting.
- Should NBA coaches get NFL style challenge flags? 17
- Report: Suns discussing trade possibilities for Eric Bledsoe 25
- Report: Sixers may look to trade for Amar’e Stoudemire at this season’s deadline 32
- Kevin Durant reiterates that rest was his reason for withdrawing from Team USA 9
- Kobe Bryant says he will not be same player as before, says he’s evolved into something equally good 25
- Report: Agent for Greg Monroe pursued sign-and-trade deals with five teams, including Thunder and Blazers 25
- Derrick Rose sits out another Team USA practice, not likely to start Wednesday 23
- DeMarcus Cousins practices with team USA Tuesday, says he’s 50-50 for Wednesday game 2