Dec 4, 2012, 8:30 PM EDT
Don’t make Chinese food buffet jokes here, they don’t have those buffets in China.
Which is something Eddy Curry is going find out. After not being able to stick with the Spurs and Mavericks (or any other NBA team) he is headed to China, tweets Sportando.
Eddy Curry has signed in China with Zhejiang Golden Bulls and he will likely replace Josh Boone in the roster, Sina reports
— Emiliano Carchia (@SportandoBasket) December 4, 2012
After soaking the Knicks for a large contract (not his fault, blame Isiah), Curry played 14 games last season with the Heat and picked up a ring. This season he looked better than you’d expect with the Spurs in training camp but got cut in the numbers game. Dallas picked him up and played him in their first two games then cut him loose.
And so Curry is bound for China. That should be interesting.
- Kyrie Irving aces, Kevin Love passes first playoff test in Cavaliers win over Celtics 0
- James Harden and Dwight Howard show Mavericks what they’re missing in Rockets’ Game 1 win 10
- Derrick Rose looks like his old self as Bulls beat Bucks in Game 1 19
- Warriors strong enough to outlast Anthony Davis and Pelicans in Game 1 7
- Paul Pierce leads Wizards to overtime Game 1 win over Raptors 6
- Q&A: Corey Brewer on trade from Timberwolves, his 51-point game, Harden’s MVP case, Rockets vs. Mavericks 3
- PBT First Round Playoff Previews: Los Angeles Clippers vs. San Antonio Spurs 10
- Why the 2015 NBA playoffs feel wide open – but probably shouldn’t 6