Dec 4, 2012, 8:30 PM EDT
Don’t make Chinese food buffet jokes here, they don’t have those buffets in China.
Which is something Eddy Curry is going find out. After not being able to stick with the Spurs and Mavericks (or any other NBA team) he is headed to China, tweets Sportando.
Eddy Curry has signed in China with Zhejiang Golden Bulls and he will likely replace Josh Boone in the roster, Sina reports
— Emiliano Carchia (@SportandoBasket) December 4, 2012
After soaking the Knicks for a large contract (not his fault, blame Isiah), Curry played 14 games last season with the Heat and picked up a ring. This season he looked better than you’d expect with the Spurs in training camp but got cut in the numbers game. Dallas picked him up and played him in their first two games then cut him loose.
And so Curry is bound for China. That should be interesting.
- LeBron James posts triple-double, Al Horford ejected as Cavaliers take 3-0 series lead with OT Game 3 win over Hawks 10
- Kyrie Irving out for Game 3 for Cavaliers with knee tendonitis 3
- Lil B says James Harden is officially under the Based God’s curse 26
- Warriors don’t live by 3, die by 3. They live by defense, live by defense 9
- Stephen Curry drops 40, Warriors rout Rockets by 35 to take 3-0 series lead 27
- Hawks Kyle Korver out for remainder of playoffs with high ankle sprain 17
- Report: Scott Skiles in lead to become next Orlando coach 17
- Report: Jeff Van Gundy candidate for Pelicans’ coaching job 16