Dec 3, 2012, 8:43 PM EDT
Remember when And-1 mixtapes ruled the world? Those were good times. If someone got dunked on in one of those games — I’m talking really embarrassed — they would yank the poor sucker off the court and tell him to go home. Sometimes they would just end the game, let the crowd rush the court, and call the whole thing.
In that spirit, let’s just go ahead and end the season. It’s a wrap. We’re done here.
You don’t understand. This wasn’t Blake Griffin making Kendrick Perkins look silly. We’ve come to expect those things from Griffin. This was Byron Mullens, a 7-footer who has somehow attempted 78 3-pointers already, suddenly summoning Michael Jordan in Charlotte. This was just…well, just watch. Byron. Mullens.
- Will Miami make a run at Kevin Durant? 14
- Report: Veteran forward Chuck Hayes agrees to deal with Clippers 6
- Report: Lakers to sign Brazilian, FC Barcelona point guard Marcelo Huertas to one-year deal 10
- Shaq to Kobe on podcast: “I just want people to know that I don’t hate you” 18
- D’Angelo Russell on Tracy McGrady tweet: “Some Lakers fans are spoiled” 27
- Anthony Davis “definitely” plans on shooting more threes this season 4
- Jim Buss defends Byron Scott as Lakers coach, “He has the Laker blood in him” 24
- Jim Buss open to the idea of Kobe Bryant playing beyond this season 32