Dec 3, 2012, 8:43 PM EDT
Remember when And-1 mixtapes ruled the world? Those were good times. If someone got dunked on in one of those games — I’m talking really embarrassed — they would yank the poor sucker off the court and tell him to go home. Sometimes they would just end the game, let the crowd rush the court, and call the whole thing.
In that spirit, let’s just go ahead and end the season. It’s a wrap. We’re done here.
You don’t understand. This wasn’t Blake Griffin making Kendrick Perkins look silly. We’ve come to expect those things from Griffin. This was Byron Mullens, a 7-footer who has somehow attempted 78 3-pointers already, suddenly summoning Michael Jordan in Charlotte. This was just…well, just watch. Byron. Mullens.
- World Cup preview: No Durant, no problem USA still one of two teams with legit shot to win gold 1
- Cavaliers sold Kyrie Irving on contract extension with LeBron James-Kevin Love plan 32
- Kevin Love says Timberwolves owner should focus on his own team following trade to Cavaliers 34
- Iman Shumpert excited to play in triangle offense because he won’t just have to stand in the corner 9
- Timberwolves owner: Kevin Love might regret trade because he’ll be third banana with Cavaliers 48
- Anthony Davis and Kenneth Faried lead Team USA in final World Cup tune-up 20
- Thunder trade Hasheem Thabeet to 76ers 37
- From late-arriving to a LeBron James favorite, Kevin Love comes full circle 17