Dec 3, 2012, 8:43 PM EST
Remember when And-1 mixtapes ruled the world? Those were good times. If someone got dunked on in one of those games — I’m talking really embarrassed — they would yank the poor sucker off the court and tell him to go home. Sometimes they would just end the game, let the crowd rush the court, and call the whole thing.
In that spirit, let’s just go ahead and end the season. It’s a wrap. We’re done here.
You don’t understand. This wasn’t Blake Griffin making Kendrick Perkins look silly. We’ve come to expect those things from Griffin. This was Byron Mullens, a 7-footer who has somehow attempted 78 3-pointers already, suddenly summoning Michael Jordan in Charlotte. This was just…well, just watch. Byron. Mullens.
- Kobe Bryant: “We’re not a 3-11 team. We’re not.” 7
- Tom Thibodeau is getting tired of answering Derrick Rose questions 14
- Veteran NBA coach: ‘I think (Cavaliers head coach David Blatt) is struggling a bit’ 27
- PBT’s Monday night NBA Winners/Losers: That looks more like the Cavaliers we expected 12
- Carmelo Anthony exits Knicks-Rockets game with apparent back injury 9
- Russell Westbrook and Kevin Durant progressing in rehab, Westbrook could play Friday 6
- Lakers forward Xavier Henry ruptured Achilles in practice, out for season 23
- PBT Extra: Our Thanksgiving week turkeys, starting with the 76ers 2