Dec 3, 2012, 8:43 PM EDT
Remember when And-1 mixtapes ruled the world? Those were good times. If someone got dunked on in one of those games — I’m talking really embarrassed — they would yank the poor sucker off the court and tell him to go home. Sometimes they would just end the game, let the crowd rush the court, and call the whole thing.
In that spirit, let’s just go ahead and end the season. It’s a wrap. We’re done here.
You don’t understand. This wasn’t Blake Griffin making Kendrick Perkins look silly. We’ve come to expect those things from Griffin. This was Byron Mullens, a 7-footer who has somehow attempted 78 3-pointers already, suddenly summoning Michael Jordan in Charlotte. This was just…well, just watch. Byron. Mullens.
- Thursday night NBA Winners/Losers: The injury gods show Thunder no mercy 0
- No Durant, Westbrook goes down, Thunder still make it interesting but fall to Clippers 0
- Thunder’s Russell Westbrook fractures hand, out indefinitely 4
- LeBron struggles in Cleveland debut as Knicks stun Cavaliers 36
- LeBron, Cavaliers introduced on opening night in Cleveland (VIDEO) 4
- Dominant Pau Gasol shows he may be a perfect fit for Bulls 19
- Old tweets: Kevin Durant uses gay slurs (including at Russell Westbrook), Damian Lillard rips LeBron James 29
- Wednesday night’s NBA winners, losers: Chris Bosh wants you to know he is a No. 1 option 25