Dec 3, 2012, 11:27 AM EDT
It wasn’t a good night for Pau Gasol. He shot 4-of-11 from the floor, he looked uncomfortable and a step slow again, and Mike D’Antoni benched him the final six minutes of the game. (Of course, Orlando put up 31 points in those final six minutes and won the game, so feel free to second guess.)
Plus there was this — Glen Davis getting up and rejecting a Gasol dunk.
After the game Kobe Bryant said Gasol needs to put on his “big boy pants,” stop complaining and figure out how to help the team. He could have been thinking of this play when saying those things.
Hat tip to SLAM for the video.
- For two games James Harden has been brilliant, but that’s not what anybody is talking about 14
- Warriors survive James Harden in Game 2, take 2-0 lead in Western Conference finals 16
- PBT Extra: No DeMarre Carroll leaves Hawks in tough spot 3
- PBT Extra: J.R. makes case for hot hand theory, is loved in Cleveland 7
- PBT Extra: Draft Lottery winners start with Lakers 23
- Stephen Curry, LeBron James unanimous choices, lead All-NBA First Team 24
- Rockets vs. Warriors Game 2: Five things to watch 8
- Hawks face uphill climb after DeMarre Carroll injury 10