Dec 3, 2012, 11:27 AM EST
It wasn’t a good night for Pau Gasol. He shot 4-of-11 from the floor, he looked uncomfortable and a step slow again, and Mike D’Antoni benched him the final six minutes of the game. (Of course, Orlando put up 31 points in those final six minutes and won the game, so feel free to second guess.)
Plus there was this — Glen Davis getting up and rejecting a Gasol dunk.
After the game Kobe Bryant said Gasol needs to put on his “big boy pants,” stop complaining and figure out how to help the team. He could have been thinking of this play when saying those things.
Hat tip to SLAM for the video.
- Tom Thibodeau says Derrick Rose ‘didn’t re-injure himself’ after playing just 10 minutes in loss to Nuggets 0
- Lakers granted $4.85 million disabled-player exception for Steve Nash injury 8
- Kobe Bryant: “We’re not a 3-11 team. We’re not.” 22
- Tom Thibodeau is getting tired of answering Derrick Rose questions 15
- Veteran NBA coach: ‘I think (Cavaliers head coach David Blatt) is struggling a bit’ 30
- PBT’s Monday night NBA Winners/Losers: That looks more like the Cavaliers we expected 12
- Carmelo Anthony exits Knicks-Rockets game with apparent back injury 9
- Russell Westbrook and Kevin Durant progressing in rehab, Westbrook could play Friday 6