Dec 3, 2012, 11:27 AM EDT
It wasn’t a good night for Pau Gasol. He shot 4-of-11 from the floor, he looked uncomfortable and a step slow again, and Mike D’Antoni benched him the final six minutes of the game. (Of course, Orlando put up 31 points in those final six minutes and won the game, so feel free to second guess.)
Plus there was this — Glen Davis getting up and rejecting a Gasol dunk.
After the game Kobe Bryant said Gasol needs to put on his “big boy pants,” stop complaining and figure out how to help the team. He could have been thinking of this play when saying those things.
Hat tip to SLAM for the video.
- Bulls beat Heat, show why nobody wants to face them in playoffs 38
- Former GM: Carmelo Anthony leaving in free agency would be ‘doing Knicks a favor’ 25
- Report: Cavaliers privately believe it’s not too late to lure LeBron back to Cleveland 20
- Report: Phil Jackson ‘leaning toward’ accepting offer to become Knicks president 42
- Paul Pierce’s move to power forward adds twist to his career, Brooklyn Nets’ season 5