Dec 3, 2012, 11:27 AM EDT
It wasn’t a good night for Pau Gasol. He shot 4-of-11 from the floor, he looked uncomfortable and a step slow again, and Mike D’Antoni benched him the final six minutes of the game. (Of course, Orlando put up 31 points in those final six minutes and won the game, so feel free to second guess.)
Plus there was this — Glen Davis getting up and rejecting a Gasol dunk.
After the game Kobe Bryant said Gasol needs to put on his “big boy pants,” stop complaining and figure out how to help the team. He could have been thinking of this play when saying those things.
Hat tip to SLAM for the video.
- Cavaliers sold Kyrie Irving on contract extension with LeBron James-Kevin Love plan 32
- Kevin Love says Timberwolves owner should focus on his own team following trade to Cavaliers 32
- Iman Shumpert excited to play in triangle offense because he won’t just have to stand in the corner 6
- Timberwolves owner: Kevin Love might regret trade because he’ll be third banana with Cavaliers 48
- Anthony Davis and Kenneth Faried lead Team USA in final World Cup tune-up 20
- Thunder trade Hasheem Thabeet to 76ers 37
- From late-arriving to a LeBron James favorite, Kevin Love comes full circle 17
- Clippers trade Jared Dudley and first rounder to Bucks for Carlos Delfino and Miroslav Raduljica 23