Dec 3, 2012, 1:51 PM EDT
“Until the doctor says he’s ready to go full bore. I don’t know what to tell you guys. I’m serious. I tell my mom, ‘I don’t know.’ She asks me every day, too. ‘When’s John coming back?’ ‘I don’t know mom.’ ”
The original timeline had Wall back around Thanksgiving, but that has come and gone and now there is no timeline for his return. Meanwhile the Wizards are 1-13.
- Report: Knicks, Phil Jackson have deal in principle for him to oversee basketball operations 0
- Kevin Durant scores 42, Thunder win a chippy one over Rockets 5
- Report: Lakers to officially declare Kobe Bryant out for the season 13
- Suns’ P.J. Tucker suspended one game for blow to head of Blake Griffin 9
- Vogel: Andrew Bynum to play for Indiana Pacers Tuesday night 14