Dec 3, 2012, 10:08 AM EDT
Well, it could have been worse. It’s not broken.
Raymond Felton suffered the hand injury in the fourth quarter against the Suns Sunday. The Knicks say an MRI revealed it to be a bone bruise, reports the New York Daily News. While it’s not his shooting hand, the severity of the injury would impact his ball handling.
“It’s swollen right now,” Felton said. “It’s a lot of pain, but we’ll see what happens.”
Felton is listed as day-to-day. Which doesn’t mean much coming from the Knicks, where Jeremy Lin was listed as day-to-day before his surgery last year and Amare Stoudemire was listed as day-to-day to start this season.
- Derrick Rose on sexual assault suit: “I am confident I will be proven innocent” 0
- Report: Kyrie Irving likely not back opening night, could be out until January 10
- Legendary Sixer, backboard-shattering dunker Darryl Dawkins dies at 58 12
- After Rio Olympics next summer, who takes over at Team USA coach? 6
- Kobe, Shaq discuss regrets over feud that ended their Lakers era 47
- NBA fines Clippers for attempting to circumvent salary cap with DeAndre Jordan 10
- The most overlooked – and maybe most significant – reason Carmelo Anthony won’t waive his no-trade clause this season 17
- Phil Jackson is optimistic about Knicks coming season, except the start 7