Dec 3, 2012, 10:08 AM EST
Well, it could have been worse. It’s not broken.
Raymond Felton suffered the hand injury in the fourth quarter against the Suns Sunday. The Knicks say an MRI revealed it to be a bone bruise, reports the New York Daily News. While it’s not his shooting hand, the severity of the injury would impact his ball handling.
“It’s swollen right now,” Felton said. “It’s a lot of pain, but we’ll see what happens.”
Felton is listed as day-to-day. Which doesn’t mean much coming from the Knicks, where Jeremy Lin was listed as day-to-day before his surgery last year and Amare Stoudemire was listed as day-to-day to start this season.
- The Extra Pass: Five quick ways to improve the league; plus Monday’s Recaps 1
- Monday night NBA Grades: DeMarcus Cousins was in beast mode 0
- PBT Extra: Kobe Bryant is back, doesn’t have much time to get it right 4
- It’s official, Clippers agree to terms with Stephen Jackson 4
- PBT NBA Power Rankings: At the quarter pole Portland takes the lead 18
- LeBron says Wade is “getting that Kobe deal” in next contract. Should he? (65)
- Dwight Howard frustrated with Rockets’ effort in recent losses (52)
- Kobe Bryant dunks, looks good in Lakers practice; Friday return possible (47)
- The Extra Pass: Our awards at the quarter pole, plus Monday recaps (43)
- Durant tells “60 Minutes Sports” he’s still tired of being No. 2 (35)