Dec 3, 2012, 10:08 AM EDT
Well, it could have been worse. It’s not broken.
Raymond Felton suffered the hand injury in the fourth quarter against the Suns Sunday. The Knicks say an MRI revealed it to be a bone bruise, reports the New York Daily News. While it’s not his shooting hand, the severity of the injury would impact his ball handling.
“It’s swollen right now,” Felton said. “It’s a lot of pain, but we’ll see what happens.”
Felton is listed as day-to-day. Which doesn’t mean much coming from the Knicks, where Jeremy Lin was listed as day-to-day before his surgery last year and Amare Stoudemire was listed as day-to-day to start this season.
- Timberwolves ‘not necessarily in a rush’ to agree to contract extension with Ricky Rubio 13
- Andray Blatche signs deal to play in China next season 9
- Is Klay Thompson the best two-way shooting guard? Stephen Curry would ‘put him up against anybody.’ 18
- UPDATED Report: Timberwolves make push for Eric Bledsoe, Suns not interested in sign-and-trade talks 40
- LeBron James unveils latest signature shoe from Nike: The LEBRON 12 12
- ProBasketballTalk 2014-15 Preview: Toronto Raptors 10
- Dwyane Wade credits David Stern’s dress code for improving his style 18
- Kevin Durant has grown close with Karl Malone 15