Dec 3, 2012, 10:08 AM EDT
Well, it could have been worse. It’s not broken.
Raymond Felton suffered the hand injury in the fourth quarter against the Suns Sunday. The Knicks say an MRI revealed it to be a bone bruise, reports the New York Daily News. While it’s not his shooting hand, the severity of the injury would impact his ball handling.
“It’s swollen right now,” Felton said. “It’s a lot of pain, but we’ll see what happens.”
Felton is listed as day-to-day. Which doesn’t mean much coming from the Knicks, where Jeremy Lin was listed as day-to-day before his surgery last year and Amare Stoudemire was listed as day-to-day to start this season.
- PBT Extra: Spurs lead Texas winners in NBA Free Agency 0
- J.J. Redick: Clippers deserve “F” for free agency after losing DeAndre Jordan 14
- PBT Podcast: Free agency’s winners and losers 0
- Report: Boston Celtics agree to trade for David Lee for Gerald Wallace 13
- Report: Kevin Garnett to re-sign with Timberwolves 15
- Report: Mo Williams signing with Cavaliers for most of their MLE 23
- Report: Cavaliers, Clippers discussing Jamal Crawford for Brendan Haywood trade 26
- Reports: David West agrees to veteran minimum deal to play for Spurs 80