Dec 3, 2012, 10:08 AM EDT
Well, it could have been worse. It’s not broken.
Raymond Felton suffered the hand injury in the fourth quarter against the Suns Sunday. The Knicks say an MRI revealed it to be a bone bruise, reports the New York Daily News. While it’s not his shooting hand, the severity of the injury would impact his ball handling.
“It’s swollen right now,” Felton said. “It’s a lot of pain, but we’ll see what happens.”
Felton is listed as day-to-day. Which doesn’t mean much coming from the Knicks, where Jeremy Lin was listed as day-to-day before his surgery last year and Amare Stoudemire was listed as day-to-day to start this season.
- Tuesday NBA grades: Chris Paul looks playoff ready 0
- Carmelo Anthony has torn labrum, Knicks shut him down for season 13
- Celtics’ legend Cedric Maxwell stood in location of Boston Marathon bombing just minutes before 2
- 2014 PBT Awards: Executive of the Year 25
- Playoff Chase: We know all 16 teams going to dance, who dances with whom still up in air 13