Dec 3, 2012, 7:25 PM EST
‘Tis the season and all that, but what do you get for the basketball junkie in your life who already has everything?
How about the Vancouver Grizzlies old practice court? Because it’s for sale.
And of course, you can find the listing on Craigslist.
Our company has moved into a new building which used to house the training court for the Vancouver Grizzlies and we are looking for anyone interested in taking the floor off of our hands! Asking $13, 000.
I was going to buy this for Adrian Wojnarowski, but remembered he lives in New York. His place is probably a little too small to set this up.
There are teams that all the time will sell pieces of an old court to raise some money, but whole courts never really come up like this. Problem is, the fine folks from Vancouver have disowned the Grizzlies. Not sure there is a huge market for this floor. But it should stay somewhere in the Pacific Northwest. You know, where there are actual grizzly bears. Unlike, say, Memphis.
- PBT’s Top 10 NBA stories of 2014, No. 10: Anthony Davis’ breakout 15
- Rumor: Ray Allen leaning toward retirement, not return 9
- Josh Smith makes Rockets debut, throws down two-handed dunk (VIDEO) 15
- Carmelo Anthony on the Knicks: “The fans are dying, we’re dying” 20
- Rockets officially sign Josh Smith, who will play Friday night; waive Tarik Black 6
- Clippers win ‘nice, boring’ Christmas Day battle with Warriors 1
- Miami fans give LeBron warm welcome, Heat team not so much in upset win 25
- Russell Westbrook inspires Thunder to skid-stopping win over Spurs 8