Dec 3, 2012, 7:25 PM EST
‘Tis the season and all that, but what do you get for the basketball junkie in your life who already has everything?
How about the Vancouver Grizzlies old practice court? Because it’s for sale.
And of course, you can find the listing on Craigslist.
Our company has moved into a new building which used to house the training court for the Vancouver Grizzlies and we are looking for anyone interested in taking the floor off of our hands! Asking $13, 000.
I was going to buy this for Adrian Wojnarowski, but remembered he lives in New York. His place is probably a little too small to set this up.
There are teams that all the time will sell pieces of an old court to raise some money, but whole courts never really come up like this. Problem is, the fine folks from Vancouver have disowned the Grizzlies. Not sure there is a huge market for this floor. But it should stay somewhere in the Pacific Northwest. You know, where there are actual grizzly bears. Unlike, say, Memphis.
- League suspends James Harden one game for kick to LeBron James’ groin 18
- PBT’s weekly NBA Power Rankings: Hawks seem to be out of malaise. Maybe. 8
- Report: Jimmy Butler could miss three to four weeks with elbow injury 5
- Five Things We Learned in NBA Sunday: James Harden, LeBron James want your MVP vote 11
- Report: Sixers agree to buyout with JaVale McGee; he can sign with contender 36
- Bulls’ Jimmy Butler leaves with elbow injury, does not return (VIDEO) 0
- Adam Silver says data may prove Gregg Popovich right in terms of resting multiple players 18
- Rockets general manager Daryl Morey proposes loosening NBA trade rules 6