Dec 3, 2012, 7:25 PM EST
‘Tis the season and all that, but what do you get for the basketball junkie in your life who already has everything?
How about the Vancouver Grizzlies old practice court? Because it’s for sale.
And of course, you can find the listing on Craigslist.
Our company has moved into a new building which used to house the training court for the Vancouver Grizzlies and we are looking for anyone interested in taking the floor off of our hands! Asking $13, 000.
I was going to buy this for Adrian Wojnarowski, but remembered he lives in New York. His place is probably a little too small to set this up.
There are teams that all the time will sell pieces of an old court to raise some money, but whole courts never really come up like this. Problem is, the fine folks from Vancouver have disowned the Grizzlies. Not sure there is a huge market for this floor. But it should stay somewhere in the Pacific Northwest. You know, where there are actual grizzly bears. Unlike, say, Memphis.
- Tom Thibodeau is getting tired of answering Derrick Rose questions 13
- Veteran NBA coach: ‘I think (Cavaliers head coach David Blatt) is struggling a bit’ 23
- PBT’s Monday night NBA Winners/Losers: That looks more like the Cavaliers we expected 11
- Carmelo Anthony exits Knicks-Rockets game with apparent back injury 9
- Russell Westbrook and Kevin Durant progressing in rehab, Westbrook could play Friday 6
- Lakers forward Xavier Henry ruptured Achilles in practice, out for season 23
- PBT Extra: Our Thanksgiving week turkeys, starting with the 76ers 2
- LeBron James on Cavaliers’ struggles: “I stink” 20