Dec 3, 2012, 7:25 PM EDT
‘Tis the season and all that, but what do you get for the basketball junkie in your life who already has everything?
How about the Vancouver Grizzlies old practice court? Because it’s for sale.
And of course, you can find the listing on Craigslist.
Our company has moved into a new building which used to house the training court for the Vancouver Grizzlies and we are looking for anyone interested in taking the floor off of our hands! Asking $13, 000.
I was going to buy this for Adrian Wojnarowski, but remembered he lives in New York. His place is probably a little too small to set this up.
There are teams that all the time will sell pieces of an old court to raise some money, but whole courts never really come up like this. Problem is, the fine folks from Vancouver have disowned the Grizzlies. Not sure there is a huge market for this floor. But it should stay somewhere in the Pacific Northwest. You know, where there are actual grizzly bears. Unlike, say, Memphis.
- Mark Cuban rips officials, NBA: ‘It’s criminal’ how Monta Ellis doesn’t get calls 8
- Shaquille O’Neal says he regrets leaving Magic for Lakers 28
- Cavaliers coach David Blatt: ‘LeBron James is our MVP’ 20
- No Durant, what does that mean for Thunder in these playoffs? Trouble. 15
- Kevin Durant to have third foot surgery; is done for season, playoffs 38
- Goran Dragic leading feisty Heat’s playoff push 28
- NBA Draft prospect matchups to watch in NCAA Tourament this weekend 2
- Report: LeBron James frustrated with Kevin Love for not fitting in 85