Dec 3, 2012, 7:25 PM EDT
‘Tis the season and all that, but what do you get for the basketball junkie in your life who already has everything?
How about the Vancouver Grizzlies old practice court? Because it’s for sale.
And of course, you can find the listing on Craigslist.
Our company has moved into a new building which used to house the training court for the Vancouver Grizzlies and we are looking for anyone interested in taking the floor off of our hands! Asking $13, 000.
I was going to buy this for Adrian Wojnarowski, but remembered he lives in New York. His place is probably a little too small to set this up.
There are teams that all the time will sell pieces of an old court to raise some money, but whole courts never really come up like this. Problem is, the fine folks from Vancouver have disowned the Grizzlies. Not sure there is a huge market for this floor. But it should stay somewhere in the Pacific Northwest. You know, where there are actual grizzly bears. Unlike, say, Memphis.
- Derrick Rose sits out another Team USA practice, not likely to start Wednesday 18
- DeMarcus Cousins practices with team USA Tuesday, says he’s 50-50 for Wednesday game 2
- Jim Boeheim says of Carmelo Anthony, “it would have been better to go to Chicago” 30
- Steve Ballmer screams like a maniac at Clippers rally 26
- Thibodeau calls Team USA “perfect setting” for Derrick Rose to make return 6
- What four players left likely to get cut from Team USA roster? Things don’t look good for Andre Drummond. 19
- John Calipari says he was not close to going to Cleveland. LeBron or not. 12
- Report: Shawn Marion commits to play with Cavaliers, LeBron James 47