Dec 2, 2012, 3:12 PM EST
The NBA is just more interesting when Rasheed Wallace is in it.
Wallace picked up his first ejection of his return to the NBA today and did it in classic Sheed fashion.
Wallace picked up the first technical foul for some after-the-whistle contact on Luis Scola on a foul call. It was a classic Sheed technical, not the “kinder, gentler” Sheed. And of course Wallace thought it was a bad call because he doesn’t think he has ever committed a foul in his 15 NBA seasons.
When the Suns Goran Dragic missed the technical foul, Sheed yelled his classic line “ball don’t lie” — the shot was missed as instant karma for a bad call.
And the ref gave him a quick second technical for that.
I thought it was a pretty quick ejection and this didn’t merit the second tech, but the bottom line is Sheed didn’t let it go. It’s classic Wallace, not knowing or caring where the line is.
- Derrick Rose expected to return in 4-6 weeks. In time for playoffs. 19
- Five Things We Learned in NBA Thursday: The Cavaliers we expected have arrived 17
- Report: George Karl controls Kings’ personnel, wants Ty Lawson, willing to move DeMarcus Cousins 29
- Paul George returns to practice with Pacers, could play in couple weeks 8
- Report: LeBron James wonders why he doesn’t get more MVP consideration 41
- Would Rajon Rondo leave the Mavericks for the Lakers? 62
- Five Things We Learned in NBA Wednesday: The Spurs losing rodeo road trip a bad sign 14
- PBT Extra: What is future for Derrick Rose? Bulls? 13