Dec 1, 2012, 7:00 PM EST
Andrew Bynum is so jealous.
When Bynum was with the Lakers his attempted three pointer against the Warriors landed him on the bench. Against the Nuggets, Dwight Howard took a three and everyone loved him for it. I guess that’s what happens when yours goes in.
Howard capped off his 28 point, 20 rebound night with bang (Mike Breen voice) when he lined up a corner three pointer in the closing seconds of the Lakers’ win over the Nuggets. Howard couldn’t contain his exuberance, running up the floor smiling to the crowd and chest bumping teammates when the game ended.
After the game, Howard said of his make: “That’s my spot. That’s what I do in practice. If you need a three, give it to me. That’s the motto.”
Now, if only he could start hitting his free throws the same way.
- League suspends James Harden one game for kick to LeBron James’ groin 7
- PBT’s weekly NBA Power Rankings: Hawks seem to be out of malaise. Maybe. 8
- Report: Jimmy Butler could miss three to four weeks with elbow injury 5
- Five Things We Learned in NBA Sunday: James Harden, LeBron James want your MVP vote 11
- Report: Sixers agree to buyout with JaVale McGee; he can sign with contender 36
- Bulls’ Jimmy Butler leaves with elbow injury, does not return (VIDEO) 0
- Adam Silver says data may prove Gregg Popovich right in terms of resting multiple players 18
- Rockets general manager Daryl Morey proposes loosening NBA trade rules 6