Dec 1, 2012, 7:00 PM EDT
Andrew Bynum is so jealous.
When Bynum was with the Lakers his attempted three pointer against the Warriors landed him on the bench. Against the Nuggets, Dwight Howard took a three and everyone loved him for it. I guess that’s what happens when yours goes in.
Howard capped off his 28 point, 20 rebound night with bang (Mike Breen voice) when he lined up a corner three pointer in the closing seconds of the Lakers’ win over the Nuggets. Howard couldn’t contain his exuberance, running up the floor smiling to the crowd and chest bumping teammates when the game ended.
After the game, Howard said of his make: “That’s my spot. That’s what I do in practice. If you need a three, give it to me. That’s the motto.”
Now, if only he could start hitting his free throws the same way.
- Report: Knicks, Phil Jackson have deal in principle for him to be team president. Or not. Depends on who you ask. 12
- Extra Pass: Western Conference playoff field ought to be really good, but just how good? 1
- Tuesday night NBA Grades: San Antonio with another impressive statement 1
- Kevin Durant scores 42, Thunder win a chippy one over Rockets 8
- Report: Lakers to officially declare Kobe Bryant out for the season 20