Dec 1, 2012, 7:00 PM EST
Andrew Bynum is so jealous.
When Bynum was with the Lakers his attempted three pointer against the Warriors landed him on the bench. Against the Nuggets, Dwight Howard took a three and everyone loved him for it. I guess that’s what happens when yours goes in.
Howard capped off his 28 point, 20 rebound night with bang (Mike Breen voice) when he lined up a corner three pointer in the closing seconds of the Lakers’ win over the Nuggets. Howard couldn’t contain his exuberance, running up the floor smiling to the crowd and chest bumping teammates when the game ended.
After the game, Howard said of his make: “That’s my spot. That’s what I do in practice. If you need a three, give it to me. That’s the motto.”
Now, if only he could start hitting his free throws the same way.
- Days before he faced LeBron, Paul George said Durant is NBA’s toughest cover 14
- A day later, Kobe didn’t think he played quite so bad 7
- Why question “When did basketball get so bad?” misses mark 33
- Adam Silver: NBA to consider doing away with divisions 16
- The Extra Pass: Five quick ways to improve the league; plus Monday’s Recaps 21
- Dwight Howard frustrated with Rockets’ effort in recent losses (54)
- Durant tells “60 Minutes Sports” he’s still tired of being No. 2 (35)
- Report: Heat shopping Joel Anthony, seeking depth behind Wade (35)
- Fan wanders onto court while game is going on during Cavaliers-Clippers (VIDEO) (34)
- Why question “When did basketball get so bad?” misses mark (33)