Dec 1, 2012, 7:00 PM EST
Andrew Bynum is so jealous.
When Bynum was with the Lakers his attempted three pointer against the Warriors landed him on the bench. Against the Nuggets, Dwight Howard took a three and everyone loved him for it. I guess that’s what happens when yours goes in.
Howard capped off his 28 point, 20 rebound night with bang (Mike Breen voice) when he lined up a corner three pointer in the closing seconds of the Lakers’ win over the Nuggets. Howard couldn’t contain his exuberance, running up the floor smiling to the crowd and chest bumping teammates when the game ended.
After the game, Howard said of his make: “That’s my spot. That’s what I do in practice. If you need a three, give it to me. That’s the motto.”
Now, if only he could start hitting his free throws the same way.
- Report: Tom Thibodeau’s relationship with Bulls management believed to be ‘beyond repair’ 14
- Dwight Howard out at least two games with swelling in his knee 5
- Five Things We Learned in NBA Wednesday: Is this rock bottom for Oklahoma City? 9
- He’s on Fire! Kyrie Irving scores 55, knocks down game winning three (VIDEO) 50
- LeBron James out Wednesday vs. Blazers with wrist injury 6
- Home-court advantage means less than ever in NBA. Why? 18
- Nikola Mirotic’s unique style rewarding Bulls for waiting on him 17
- What We Learned in NBA Tuesday Night: Bulls fans should want more of this attacking Derrick Rose 28