Dec 1, 2012, 7:00 PM EDT
Andrew Bynum is so jealous.
When Bynum was with the Lakers his attempted three pointer against the Warriors landed him on the bench. Against the Nuggets, Dwight Howard took a three and everyone loved him for it. I guess that’s what happens when yours goes in.
Howard capped off his 28 point, 20 rebound night with bang (Mike Breen voice) when he lined up a corner three pointer in the closing seconds of the Lakers’ win over the Nuggets. Howard couldn’t contain his exuberance, running up the floor smiling to the crowd and chest bumping teammates when the game ended.
After the game, Howard said of his make: “That’s my spot. That’s what I do in practice. If you need a three, give it to me. That’s the motto.”
Now, if only he could start hitting his free throws the same way.
- LeBron James on Kyrie Irving: “I believe Kyrie can be the best point guard in the league.” 14
- ProBasketballTalk 2014-15 Preview: Boston Celtics 2
- Dwight Howard’s driver’s license in Florida suspended, he racked up 10 red light violations in Orlando 12
- Tim Duncan to appear in “The Punisher” comic book 6
- ProBasketballTalk 2014-15 Preview: New York Knicks 10
- Klay Thompson’s agent: Thompson better two-way shooting guard than Kobe Bryant 50
- Report: Greg Oden’s drinking an issue during season, alleged domestic assault 31
- Kevin Durant calls Allen Iverson “pound for pound” best ever 29