Dec 1, 2012, 2:29 PM EDT
One of the things that makes Danilo Gallinari such an intriguing player is his multi-faceted game at a player his size. Though he’s known as a shooter, Gallo is also a good defender and has a better than advertised off the dribble game where he can finish in the paint.
This is something the Lakers saw first hand last night when the Rooster grabbed a defensive rebound and went coast to coast, finishing with a thunderous dunk over the entire defense. The Nuggets may not have won the game, but that had little to do with Gallinari who led them with 19 points (including 4-7 from behind the arc). Oh, and that full court dunk.
- Sunday NBA grades: Nene, Aldridge lead day where big men shine 0
- LaMarcus Aldridge’s Trail Blazers claw back for Game 1 win over Houston Rockets 3
- Bulls have no answer for Nene as Wizards take Game 1 12
- Charlotte is scrappy but Heat have too much in comfortable 99-88 win 18
- Spurs use huge 4th quarter run to come back and win Game 1 vs. Mavericks 8