Dec 1, 2012, 2:29 PM EDT
One of the things that makes Danilo Gallinari such an intriguing player is his multi-faceted game at a player his size. Though he’s known as a shooter, Gallo is also a good defender and has a better than advertised off the dribble game where he can finish in the paint.
This is something the Lakers saw first hand last night when the Rooster grabbed a defensive rebound and went coast to coast, finishing with a thunderous dunk over the entire defense. The Nuggets may not have won the game, but that had little to do with Gallinari who led them with 19 points (including 4-7 from behind the arc). Oh, and that full court dunk.
- Report: Cavaliers last team standing in Kevin Love trade talks 0
- Pat Riley says he didn’t think LeBron was leaving, Heat can turn around quickly 28
- Coach K on Rose: “Derrick’s played great, not good, and hasn’t held anything back” 17
- Report: Anthony Bennett pulled from pro-am by agent, possibly due to his inclusion in Kevin Love trade talks 42
- Report: Sixers fighting against immediate changes to NBA Draft Lottery system 56
- Team USA going small ball, but how many bigs do they keep on the bench? 4
- Report: LeBron James more popular than he ever was with the Heat 15
- Durant says 2014 USA team better than 2010 version that won gold 6