Dec 1, 2012, 2:29 PM EDT
One of the things that makes Danilo Gallinari such an intriguing player is his multi-faceted game at a player his size. Though he’s known as a shooter, Gallo is also a good defender and has a better than advertised off the dribble game where he can finish in the paint.
This is something the Lakers saw first hand last night when the Rooster grabbed a defensive rebound and went coast to coast, finishing with a thunderous dunk over the entire defense. The Nuggets may not have won the game, but that had little to do with Gallinari who led them with 19 points (including 4-7 from behind the arc). Oh, and that full court dunk.
- Report: LaMarcus Aldridge rules out Lakers in free agent decision 14
- Reports: Phoenix Suns sign Tyson Chandler, re-sign Brandon Knight, try to reshape roster 5
- Kevin Love will return to Cavaliers, contract is reportedly $110 million over five years 65
- Report: Spurs reach deal to trade Tiago Splitter to Hawks, create cap space for LaMarcus Aldridge offer 26
- Report: Heat, Goran Dragic agree to five-year deal worth $90 million 43
- Report: Paul Millsap had midnight meeting with Orlando, will decide between Magic and Hawks 17
- Report: Blazers, Damian Lillard nearing agreement on five-year max contract extension worth $120 million 17
- Report: Kawhi Leonard, Spurs reach deal for five-year, $90 million contract extension 19