Dec 1, 2012, 2:29 PM EDT
One of the things that makes Danilo Gallinari such an intriguing player is his multi-faceted game at a player his size. Though he’s known as a shooter, Gallo is also a good defender and has a better than advertised off the dribble game where he can finish in the paint.
This is something the Lakers saw first hand last night when the Rooster grabbed a defensive rebound and went coast to coast, finishing with a thunderous dunk over the entire defense. The Nuggets may not have won the game, but that had little to do with Gallinari who led them with 19 points (including 4-7 from behind the arc). Oh, and that full court dunk.
- PBT Extra: Give Warriors defense some credit for stop of Harden on last play 0
- Lakers general manager says Kobe Bryant told him next season will be Kobe’s last with Lakers 12
- For two games James Harden has been brilliant, but that’s not what anybody is talking about 23
- Warriors survive James Harden in Game 2, take 2-0 lead in Western Conference finals 15
- PBT Extra: No DeMarre Carroll leaves Hawks in tough spot 3
- PBT Extra: J.R. makes case for hot hand theory, is loved in Cleveland 7
- PBT Extra: Draft Lottery winners start with Lakers 24
- Stephen Curry, LeBron James unanimous choices, lead All-NBA First Team 24