Dec 1, 2012, 2:29 PM EDT
One of the things that makes Danilo Gallinari such an intriguing player is his multi-faceted game at a player his size. Though he’s known as a shooter, Gallo is also a good defender and has a better than advertised off the dribble game where he can finish in the paint.
This is something the Lakers saw first hand last night when the Rooster grabbed a defensive rebound and went coast to coast, finishing with a thunderous dunk over the entire defense. The Nuggets may not have won the game, but that had little to do with Gallinari who led them with 19 points (including 4-7 from behind the arc). Oh, and that full court dunk.
- Chris Paul out for Game 1 of Clippers-Rockets series 1
- PBT Extra: Stephen Curry is the MVP for a modern NBA 12
- PBT Second-Round Playoff Previews: Cleveland Cavaliers vs. Chicago Bulls 6
- PBT Extra: Can Jimmy Butler have success slowing LeBron James? 3
- PBT Extra: Dwight Howard, DeAndre Jordan matchup key part of Clippers vs. Rockets 2
- Stephen Curry wins MVP with 100 of 130 first-place votes, but James Harden closest second place in four years 21
- PBT Second Round Playoff Preview: Los Angeles Clippers vs. Houston Rockets 10
- Ginobili, Duncan, Popovich dance around questions about Spurs’ future 12