Nov 30, 2012, 1:19 PM EDT
Another day, another update to the status of Timberwolves players who are in or out for the team’s next game.
Love has been back with the Timberwolves for the last five games, and has put up his customarily gaudy numbers over that span. He’s averaging 23 points and 15.6 rebounds per game, although the team hasn’t benefited from Love’s presence in the win column just yet, having lost four of those five contests.
While there’s at least a chance Love could play, the same can’t be said for Andrei Kirilenko, who is definitely out against the Bucks and will miss his second straight game due to back spasms.
Kirilenko’s absence is a rough one for the injury-depleted Timberwolves because of his activity at both ends of the floor, and the fact that he plays heavy minutes in the rotation, averaging better than 36 per game in 13 appearances this season.
- Report: NBA considering week-long break for All-Star Game next year 0
- Report: Knicks made (ridiculous) offer to trade for Kevin Love 31
- Report: Lakers finally offer coaching position to Byron Scott, deal expected soon 24
- Report: Cavaliers leading Kevin Love-trade sweepstakes 41
- Chris Paul on boycott if Sterling is still owner: “That’s something me and Doc are both talking about” 31
- Players union approves of Thunder’s Josh Huestis arrangement 16
- Cavaliers officially sign Andrew Wiggins, putting 30-day hold on him being traded 58
- Lakers deny rumor they are waiting around for Doc Rivers to be coach 61