Nov 30, 2012, 1:19 PM EST
Another day, another update to the status of Timberwolves players who are in or out for the team’s next game.
Love has been back with the Timberwolves for the last five games, and has put up his customarily gaudy numbers over that span. He’s averaging 23 points and 15.6 rebounds per game, although the team hasn’t benefited from Love’s presence in the win column just yet, having lost four of those five contests.
While there’s at least a chance Love could play, the same can’t be said for Andrei Kirilenko, who is definitely out against the Bucks and will miss his second straight game due to back spasms.
Kirilenko’s absence is a rough one for the injury-depleted Timberwolves because of his activity at both ends of the floor, and the fact that he plays heavy minutes in the rotation, averaging better than 36 per game in 13 appearances this season.
- Russell Westbrook undergoes procedure to address cheek fracture, will be re-evaluated next week 3
- Russell Westbrook takes knee to face, it leaves dent (VIDEO) 14
- Former All-Star, popular Knick Anthony Mason dies at age 48 16
- Russell Westbrook posts third straight triple-double, Thunder lose anyway 6
- Shane Battier: ‘I think a 60-game season would be perfect’ 17
- Kyrie Irving has strained left shoulder, out Friday vs. Pacers 0
- Derrick Rose expected to return in 4-6 weeks. In time for playoffs. 20
- Five Things We Learned in NBA Thursday: The Cavaliers we expected have arrived 17