Nov 30, 2012, 1:19 PM EST
Another day, another update to the status of Timberwolves players who are in or out for the team’s next game.
Love has been back with the Timberwolves for the last five games, and has put up his customarily gaudy numbers over that span. He’s averaging 23 points and 15.6 rebounds per game, although the team hasn’t benefited from Love’s presence in the win column just yet, having lost four of those five contests.
While there’s at least a chance Love could play, the same can’t be said for Andrei Kirilenko, who is definitely out against the Bucks and will miss his second straight game due to back spasms.
Kirilenko’s absence is a rough one for the injury-depleted Timberwolves because of his activity at both ends of the floor, and the fact that he plays heavy minutes in the rotation, averaging better than 36 per game in 13 appearances this season.
- Report: Mavericks and Celtics in ‘substantive discussion’ about Rajon Rondo trade 7
- Report: Celtics now more willing to trade Rajon Rondo 12
- Tyson Chandler says he feels sorry for Carmelo Anthony 19
- Kevin Durant on idea stars wouldn’t want to play with Kobe Bryant: ‘That’s bulls—‘ 43
- Former Warriors coach Mark Jackson meets with Kings GM, DeMarcus Cousins after Tuesday night’s game 25
- PBT’s Tuesday Night NBA Winners/Losers: Grizzlies grind ends Warriors streak 12
- It’s official: Jabari Parker out for the season with torn ACL 22
- Grizzlies snap Warriors’ 16-game winning streak 4