Nov 30, 2012, 1:19 PM EDT
Another day, another update to the status of Timberwolves players who are in or out for the team’s next game.
Love has been back with the Timberwolves for the last five games, and has put up his customarily gaudy numbers over that span. He’s averaging 23 points and 15.6 rebounds per game, although the team hasn’t benefited from Love’s presence in the win column just yet, having lost four of those five contests.
While there’s at least a chance Love could play, the same can’t be said for Andrei Kirilenko, who is definitely out against the Bucks and will miss his second straight game due to back spasms.
Kirilenko’s absence is a rough one for the injury-depleted Timberwolves because of his activity at both ends of the floor, and the fact that he plays heavy minutes in the rotation, averaging better than 36 per game in 13 appearances this season.
- Five Things We Learned in NBA Monday: DeMar DeRozan went Harden on Harden 7
- Derrick Rose returns to full-contact practice, Bulls return date still unknown 5
- Report: Sacramento consultant Chris Mullin to take St. John’s head coaching job 4
- PBT Extra: Taking twitter questions on Clippers, Michael Carter-Williams, more 6
- PBT’s NBA Power Rankings: Cream rising to top as playoffs near 27
- Report: Patrick Beverley out for rest of season, including playoffs 7
- Breaking down Western Conference playoff chase with two weeks left in season 9
- Breaking down Eastern Conference playoff chase with two weeks left in season 10