Nov 30, 2012, 12:24 PM EDT
‘We broke down the wild finish to Thursday’s game between the Warriors and the Nuggets. And it could have been even wilder.
This shot from Andre Iguodala would have capped it off perfectly, yet it was waived off by the officials after the ball appeared to still be in his hands when the red light went on as time expired.
Just a perfect pass to the other side of the court to even find Iguodala, but with only five tenths of a second left on the clock before the play even started, his walk into the tunnel after seeing the shot go down didn’t seem to be at all celebratory. With so little time remaining, and after he had to gather himself after collecting the pass before being able to get the shot off, it’s worth wondering if he knew there was no way it was going to count.
- Report: Lakers working to clear out more cap space to land both LaMarcus Aldridge, DeAndre Jordan 23
- PBT Extra: What players will most influence free agency? 1
- PBT Podcast: The top guys to watch as NBA free agency tips off 1
- Scottie Pippen: “I was LeBron James before LeBron James” 26
- Report: Kings probing John Calipari about his interest in coaching and running the team’s front office 21
- Report: Chicago Bulls give Jimmy Butler max qualifying offer 18
- Report: Dwyane Wade will not opt-in with Heat, to become free agent (as expected) 31
- Report: Knicks front runner to land Arron Afflalo (and Greg Monroe, too) 27