Nov 30, 2012, 12:24 PM EDT
‘We broke down the wild finish to Thursday’s game between the Warriors and the Nuggets. And it could have been even wilder.
This shot from Andre Iguodala would have capped it off perfectly, yet it was waived off by the officials after the ball appeared to still be in his hands when the red light went on as time expired.
Just a perfect pass to the other side of the court to even find Iguodala, but with only five tenths of a second left on the clock before the play even started, his walk into the tunnel after seeing the shot go down didn’t seem to be at all celebratory. With so little time remaining, and after he had to gather himself after collecting the pass before being able to get the shot off, it’s worth wondering if he knew there was no way it was going to count.
- Jahlil Okafor: “Rookie of the Year is one of the goals I set for myself” 13
- Report: Derrick Rose undecided about attending Team USA minicamp 8
- Report: Pacers planning to purchase D-League’s Fort Wayne Mad Ants 3
- Report: Hawks’ Mike Scott told police after arrest all drugs in car were his 17
- NBA lands in Africa trying to put down roots, which is all about youth programs, infrastructure 1
- Report: Kings expected to hire Nancy Lieberman as assistant coach 9
- Report: Hawks’ Mike Scott arrested for felony drug possession 16
- Gilbert Arenas on LeBron James: “James isn’t a #1 option..and yes I (didn’t stutter)” 50