Nov 30, 2012, 12:24 PM EDT
‘We broke down the wild finish to Thursday’s game between the Warriors and the Nuggets. And it could have been even wilder.
This shot from Andre Iguodala would have capped it off perfectly, yet it was waived off by the officials after the ball appeared to still be in his hands when the red light went on as time expired.
Just a perfect pass to the other side of the court to even find Iguodala, but with only five tenths of a second left on the clock before the play even started, his walk into the tunnel after seeing the shot go down didn’t seem to be at all celebratory. With so little time remaining, and after he had to gather himself after collecting the pass before being able to get the shot off, it’s worth wondering if he knew there was no way it was going to count.
- Report: Veteran forward Chuck Hayes agrees to deal with Clippers 0
- Report: Lakers to sign Brazilian, FC Barcelona point guard Marcelo Huertas to one-year deal 1
- Shaq to Kobe on podcast: “I just want people to know that I don’t hate you” 19
- D’Angelo Russell on Tracy McGrady tweet: “Some Lakers fans are spoiled” 26
- Anthony Davis “definitely” plans on shooting more threes this season 4
- Jim Buss defends Byron Scott as Lakers coach, “He has the Laker blood in him” 24
- Jim Buss open to the idea of Kobe Bryant playing beyond this season 32
- Derrick Rose on sexual assault suit: “I am confident I will be proven innocent” 4