Nov 30, 2012, 12:24 PM EDT
‘We broke down the wild finish to Thursday’s game between the Warriors and the Nuggets. And it could have been even wilder.
This shot from Andre Iguodala would have capped it off perfectly, yet it was waived off by the officials after the ball appeared to still be in his hands when the red light went on as time expired.
Just a perfect pass to the other side of the court to even find Iguodala, but with only five tenths of a second left on the clock before the play even started, his walk into the tunnel after seeing the shot go down didn’t seem to be at all celebratory. With so little time remaining, and after he had to gather himself after collecting the pass before being able to get the shot off, it’s worth wondering if he knew there was no way it was going to count.
- Derrick Rose: “I’ve become a smarter player, but I’m mad it took me seven years to learn it.” 12
- Shelly Sterling beats Donald Sterling in court, clears sale of Clippers to Steve Ballmer 32
- Report: Timberwolves have talked to Sixers about Thaddeus Young as Kevin Love replacement 22
- All eyes on Derrick Rose as USA Basketball mini-camp begins 22
- Klay Thompson doesn’t anticipate being traded, says he expects to play with Warriors next season 8
- PBT Power Rankings: After summer shakeups, Spurs still team to beat 47
- Report: ‘No chance’ Kevin Love stays with Timberwolves 65
- LeBron announces he’ll wear No. 23 with Cavaliers 64