Nov 30, 2012, 12:24 PM EST
‘We broke down the wild finish to Thursday’s game between the Warriors and the Nuggets. And it could have been even wilder.
This shot from Andre Iguodala would have capped it off perfectly, yet it was waived off by the officials after the ball appeared to still be in his hands when the red light went on as time expired.
Just a perfect pass to the other side of the court to even find Iguodala, but with only five tenths of a second left on the clock before the play even started, his walk into the tunnel after seeing the shot go down didn’t seem to be at all celebratory. With so little time remaining, and after he had to gather himself after collecting the pass before being able to get the shot off, it’s worth wondering if he knew there was no way it was going to count.
- Clippers rip officials after being called for seven technical fouls in loss to Nuggets 16
- Jeremy Lin after Kobe misses at the buzzer: ‘I like game-winners too’ 40
- Damian Lillard drops career high 43, leads Blazers to 3OT win over Spurs (VIDEO) 7
- Kendrick Perkins: Rajon Rondo wanted out of Boston 7
- Report: Minnesota agrees to trade Corey Brewer to Houston 7
- Dallas moves into title contender status with addition of Rajon Rondo 45
- Kevin Durant turns ankle, leaves game not to return; X-rays negative. 4
- Report: Celtics ‘pretty pleased’ with return they got in trade for Rajon Rondo 31