Nov 30, 2012, 2:55 PM EDT
That, sir, is one big Christmas tree.
The Raptors Amir Johnson is officially 6’9″ and that photo you see is him on a ledge in his home putting the star on top of his Christmas tree. Normally you need Yukon Cornelius to bring a Bumble into the house to get a star on top of a tree that big, but Johnson fortunately had that ledge.
By the way, I bet Bryan Colangelo and Dwyane Casey love seeing their forward precariously balanced like that.
Johnson sent that out last night via Instagram. Hat tip to SLAM for finding it.
- Jahlil Okafor: “Rookie of the Year is one of the goals I set for myself” 13
- Report: Derrick Rose undecided about attending Team USA minicamp 9
- Report: Pacers planning to purchase D-League’s Fort Wayne Mad Ants 3
- Report: Hawks’ Mike Scott told police after arrest all drugs in car were his 17
- NBA lands in Africa trying to put down roots, which is all about youth programs, infrastructure 1
- Report: Kings expected to hire Nancy Lieberman as assistant coach 9
- Report: Hawks’ Mike Scott arrested for felony drug possession 16
- Gilbert Arenas on LeBron James: “James isn’t a #1 option..and yes I (didn’t stutter)” 50