Nov 30, 2012, 2:55 PM EDT
That, sir, is one big Christmas tree.
The Raptors Amir Johnson is officially 6’9″ and that photo you see is him on a ledge in his home putting the star on top of his Christmas tree. Normally you need Yukon Cornelius to bring a Bumble into the house to get a star on top of a tree that big, but Johnson fortunately had that ledge.
By the way, I bet Bryan Colangelo and Dwyane Casey love seeing their forward precariously balanced like that.
Johnson sent that out last night via Instagram. Hat tip to SLAM for finding it.
- Celtics owner: Rajon Rondo ‘super stubborn,’ harder than average to coach 6
- Bruce Bowen says blame for James Harden’s defense falls on McHale, Rockets 15
- NBA to review domestic violence policies in wake of NFL’s ugliness. It shouldn’t have taken that. 13
- Cavaliers lift ban on fan who ran onto court with LeBron James shirt 16
- Blake Griffin said he knew Donald Sterling was racist, wasn’t really surprised by tape 14
- ProBasketballTalk 2014-15 Preview: Chicago Bulls 11
- Tony Parker hits a back over-the-head halfcourt shot (VIDEO) 8
- Timberwolves ‘not necessarily in a rush’ to agree to contract extension with Ricky Rubio 18