Nov 29, 2012, 9:15 AM EDT
Former Magic coach Stan Van Gundy knows a thing or two about fitting in with Dwight Howard, and like most coaches around the league he realizes that talent wins. He also realizes Pau Gasol is talented. And so when asked by NBC Sports Radio host Erik Kuselias about it Van Gundy sounds like a coach — “hey, lets give this some time and see how it works with Steve Nash back before we jump to conclusions.”
Chris Mannix of Sports Illustrated was on NBC’s SportsTalk on the NBC Sports Network and reiterates what most of us are hearing — the Lakers are going to follow that advice. For now. But things could well change in a month or two. Especially if the Lakers find a trade deal they like.
- Former GM: Carmelo Anthony leaving in free agency would be ‘doing Knicks a favor’ 8
- Report: Cavaliers privately believe it’s not too late to lure LeBron back to Cleveland 11
- Report: Phil Jackson ‘leaning toward’ accepting offer to become Knicks president 39
- Paul Pierce’s move to power forward adds twist to his career, Brooklyn Nets’ season 5
- O.J. Mayo suspended one game for punching Pelicans’ Greg Stiemsma in the throat (VIDEO) 6