Nov 29, 2012, 3:38 PM EST
The suspension is coming. Probably a long one. But the league is doing its due dilligence before rendering a verdict out of the fight between Rajon Rondo and Kris Humphries, between the Boston Celtics and Brooklyn Nets Wednesday night.
Rondo met with league officials Thursday, tweets A. Sherrod Blakely of CSNNE.com.
— A. Sherrod Blakely (@SherrodbCSN) November 29, 2012
Blakely then asked Rondo what he thought would happen.
“You never know. It`s out of my control. Whatever the consequences are that’s what they are.”
Not much else he can say. The Celtics next game is Friday against Portland in Boston, whatever the verdict is it will come down before then.
- Russell Westbrook inspires Thunder to skid-stopping win over Spurs 1
- LeBron James, Stephen Curry leading in early All-Star voting returns 16
- PBT Christmas Day preview: Late game between Clippers and Warriors will see league’s best rivalry renewed 1
- PBT Extra: Top 5 NBA stories of 2014 0
- Five things to watch as NBA takes over Christmas Day 16
- Cavaliers center Anderson Varejao tears Achilles, done for season 30
- Miami Heat fans were hurt when LeBron left, they may let him hear it. Somewhat. 23
- Nikola Vucevic and Tobias Harris coming into their own for Magic 6