Nov 29, 2012, 3:38 PM EST
The suspension is coming. Probably a long one. But the league is doing its due dilligence before rendering a verdict out of the fight between Rajon Rondo and Kris Humphries, between the Boston Celtics and Brooklyn Nets Wednesday night.
Rondo met with league officials Thursday, tweets A. Sherrod Blakely of CSNNE.com.
— A. Sherrod Blakely (@SherrodbCSN) November 29, 2012
Blakely then asked Rondo what he thought would happen.
“You never know. It`s out of my control. Whatever the consequences are that’s what they are.”
Not much else he can say. The Celtics next game is Friday against Portland in Boston, whatever the verdict is it will come down before then.
- Kidd says he is reading Frank’s “reports” as details of Nets coaching mess come public 4
- The Extra Pass: The league’s leading lineups; plus Tuesday’s recaps 9
- Tuesday night NBA Grades: Kobe plays pretty well, Suns’ backcourt plays better 7
- Pacers win first Conference Finals rematch vs. Heat 40
- Days before he faced LeBron, Paul George said Durant is NBA’s toughest cover 28