Nov 29, 2012, 3:38 PM EST
The suspension is coming. Probably a long one. But the league is doing its due dilligence before rendering a verdict out of the fight between Rajon Rondo and Kris Humphries, between the Boston Celtics and Brooklyn Nets Wednesday night.
Rondo met with league officials Thursday, tweets A. Sherrod Blakely of CSNNE.com.
— A. Sherrod Blakely (@SherrodbCSN) November 29, 2012
Blakely then asked Rondo what he thought would happen.
“You never know. It`s out of my control. Whatever the consequences are that’s what they are.”
Not much else he can say. The Celtics next game is Friday against Portland in Boston, whatever the verdict is it will come down before then.
- Russell Westbrook undergoes procedure to address cheek fracture, will be re-evaluated next week 2
- Russell Westbrook takes knee to face, it leaves dent (VIDEO) 14
- Former All-Star, popular Knick Anthony Mason dies at age 48 14
- Russell Westbrook posts third straight triple-double, Thunder lose anyway 6
- Shane Battier: ‘I think a 60-game season would be perfect’ 16
- Kyrie Irving has strained left shoulder, out Friday vs. Pacers 0
- Derrick Rose expected to return in 4-6 weeks. In time for playoffs. 20
- Five Things We Learned in NBA Thursday: The Cavaliers we expected have arrived 17