Nov 29, 2012, 3:38 PM EST
The suspension is coming. Probably a long one. But the league is doing its due dilligence before rendering a verdict out of the fight between Rajon Rondo and Kris Humphries, between the Boston Celtics and Brooklyn Nets Wednesday night.
Rondo met with league officials Thursday, tweets A. Sherrod Blakely of CSNNE.com.
— A. Sherrod Blakely (@SherrodbCSN) November 29, 2012
Blakely then asked Rondo what he thought would happen.
“You never know. It`s out of my control. Whatever the consequences are that’s what they are.”
Not much else he can say. The Celtics next game is Friday against Portland in Boston, whatever the verdict is it will come down before then.
- Brandon Jennings leaves game in wheelchair, may have torn Achilles 3
- LaMarcus Aldridge decides to delay surgery, will return for Blazers Saturday vs. Wizards 7
- WATCH: Kobe Bryant’s doctor explains diagnosis to him following exam of injured shoulder 9
- Report: Cavaliers players say they ‘had lost faith’ due to lack of depth and roster construction 44
- Kobe Bryant will be back next season, he can’t resist the challenge 20
- Klay Thompson sets NBA record with 37 point quarter (VIDEO) 36
- If injury is serious, it would go against history for Kobe to be productive again 16
- Sixers’ leading scorer Tony Wroten suffers partially torn ACL, likely done for season 12