Nov 29, 2012, 3:38 PM EDT
The suspension is coming. Probably a long one. But the league is doing its due dilligence before rendering a verdict out of the fight between Rajon Rondo and Kris Humphries, between the Boston Celtics and Brooklyn Nets Wednesday night.
Rondo met with league officials Thursday, tweets A. Sherrod Blakely of CSNNE.com.
— A. Sherrod Blakely (@SherrodbCSN) November 29, 2012
Blakely then asked Rondo what he thought would happen.
“You never know. It`s out of my control. Whatever the consequences are that’s what they are.”
Not much else he can say. The Celtics next game is Friday against Portland in Boston, whatever the verdict is it will come down before then.
- Tony Parker hits a back over-the-head halfcourt shot (VIDEO) 8
- Timberwolves ‘not necessarily in a rush’ to agree to contract extension with Ricky Rubio 15
- Andray Blatche signs deal to play in China next season 11
- Is Klay Thompson the best two-way shooting guard? Stephen Curry would ‘put him up against anybody.’ 18
- UPDATED Report: Timberwolves make push for Eric Bledsoe, Suns not interested in sign-and-trade talks 40
- LeBron James unveils latest signature shoe from Nike: The LEBRON 12 12
- ProBasketballTalk 2014-15 Preview: Toronto Raptors 10
- Dwyane Wade credits David Stern’s dress code for improving his style 18