Nov 29, 2012, 7:02 PM EDT
The Thunder brought the pain early with these two blocks from Russell Westbrook and Serge Ibaka that occurred midway through the first quarter, and took place with less than a minute of game time between them.
You can’t really blame Harden for the first one, considering he likely had no idea Westbrook was trailing the play and lining him up like that. But the one from Ibaka? He probably should have known that was coming.
- Breaking down Western Conference playoff chase with two weeks left in season 0
- Breaking down Eastern Conference playoff chase with two weeks left in season 1
- Five Things We Learned in NBA Sunday: Dwyane Wade is going to will Heat into playoffs 4
- Sad news: Craig Sager announces his cancer has returned 12
- NBA players’ union head believes new labor deal can be reached without a work stoppage 9
- Kendrick Perkins says you’re blowing the LeBron James/Kevin Love thing way out of proportion 20
- Mark Cuban rips officials, NBA: ‘It’s criminal’ how Monta Ellis doesn’t get calls 25
- Shaquille O’Neal says he regrets leaving Magic for Lakers 43