Nov 29, 2012, 7:02 PM EDT
The Thunder brought the pain early with these two blocks from Russell Westbrook and Serge Ibaka that occurred midway through the first quarter, and took place with less than a minute of game time between them.
You can’t really blame Harden for the first one, considering he likely had no idea Westbrook was trailing the play and lining him up like that. But the one from Ibaka? He probably should have known that was coming.
- Elimination game Josh Smith is a thing, Rockets live to play another day 5
- Rockets show it’s better to have James Harden than to not have Stephen Curry 6
- Stephen Curry leaves game after taking a hard fall, cleared to return (VIDEO) 10
- Rumor: Paul Pierce might opt out of contract with Wizards, join Clippers 19
- Golden State Warriors vs. Houston Rockets Game 4: Three things to watch from Houston 9
- LeBron James posts triple-double, Al Horford ejected as Cavaliers take 3-0 series lead with OT Game 3 win over Hawks 30
- Kyrie Irving out for Game 3 for Cavaliers with knee tendonitis 3
- Lil B says James Harden is officially under the Based God’s curse 31