Nov 29, 2012, 7:02 PM EDT
The Thunder brought the pain early with these two blocks from Russell Westbrook and Serge Ibaka that occurred midway through the first quarter, and took place with less than a minute of game time between them.
You can’t really blame Harden for the first one, considering he likely had no idea Westbrook was trailing the play and lining him up like that. But the one from Ibaka? He probably should have known that was coming.
- Report: Lakers finally offer coaching position to Byron Scott, deal expected soon 22
- Report: Cavaliers leading Kevin Love-trade sweepstakes 37
- Chris Paul on boycott if Sterling is still owner: “That’s something me and Doc are both talking about” 29
- Players union approves of Thunder’s Josh Huestis arrangement 15
- Cavaliers officially sign Andrew Wiggins, putting 30-day hold on him being traded 56
- Lakers deny rumor they are waiting around for Doc Rivers to be coach 61
- James Harden: “Dwight and I are the cornerstones of the Rockets. The rest of the guys are role players.” 91
- Mavericks signing Al-Farouq Aminu to two-year, minimum salary contract 12