Nov 29, 2012, 7:02 PM EST
The Thunder brought the pain early with these two blocks from Russell Westbrook and Serge Ibaka that occurred midway through the first quarter, and took place with less than a minute of game time between them.
You can’t really blame Harden for the first one, considering he likely had no idea Westbrook was trailing the play and lining him up like that. But the one from Ibaka? He probably should have known that was coming.
- Wesley Matthews’ injury will test Trail Blazers’ spacing 3
- Five Things We Learned in NBA Thursday: Nobody can stop E’Twaun Moore; Westbrook’s pretty good, too 10
- Training like the Pros: Recapping a month-long Nike Basketball workout experience 4
- Report: JaVale McGee can’t reach deal with Celtics 11
- Craig Sager makes long-awaited return to TNT after 11-month battle with leukemia 7
- Five Things We Learned in NBA Wednesday: Masked Russell Westbrook just needs a cape 20
- George Karl: Knicks could use a strong point guard next to Carmelo Anthony 14
- Ray Allen announces he will not play this season 14