Nov 29, 2012, 7:02 PM EDT
The Thunder brought the pain early with these two blocks from Russell Westbrook and Serge Ibaka that occurred midway through the first quarter, and took place with less than a minute of game time between them.
You can’t really blame Harden for the first one, considering he likely had no idea Westbrook was trailing the play and lining him up like that. But the one from Ibaka? He probably should have known that was coming.
- Spurs reset franchise for post Tim Duncan life in one impressive week 14
- Report: Lakers ‘actively discussing’ trade for Roy Hibbert with Pacers 40
- LaMarcus Aldridge has chosen to sign with Spurs 85
- Who should Clippers get to replace DeAndre Jordan? How about Blake Griffin. 42
- Report: Tobias Harris reaches four-year, $64 million extension to stay with Orlando 25
- Report: Rajon Rondo agrees to one-year, $9.5 million deal with Sacramento Kings 48
- Report: DeAndre Jordan agrees to four-year, $80 million deal to join Dallas Mavericks 58
- Report: Kings signing Marco Belinelli to three-year, $19 million contract 19