Nov 29, 2012, 2:55 PM EST
Yup, that’s a flop.
Brooklyn’s Gerald Wallace was trying to get back into the play and harass Carmelo Anthony, Wallace made contact and Anthony used his elbow to create some space, but the Wallace sold it like he was going for an Oscar nomination.
This is Wallace’s first warning. There is no fine, unless he does it again and then it is a $5,000 fine. While a number of players have been warned by the league (the Rockets Patrick Patterson, the Thunder’s Kevin Martin, the Timberwolves’ J.J. Barea and the Cavaliers’ Donald Sloan) the only player fined so far is another Net — Reggie Evans.
- Report: George Karl controls Kings’ personnel, wants Ty Lawson, willing to move DeMarcus Cousins 11
- Paul George returns to practice with Pacers, could play in couple weeks 3
- Report: LeBron James wonders why he doesn’t get more MVP consideration 30
- Would Rajon Rondo leave the Mavericks for the Lakers? 48
- Five Things We Learned in NBA Wednesday: The Spurs losing rodeo road trip a bad sign 11
- PBT Extra: What is future for Derrick Rose? Bulls? 13
- Mavericks suspend Rajon Rondo one game after argument with coach Rick Carlisle 42
- Derrick Rose is hurt again. Where do the Bulls go from here? 28