Nov 29, 2012, 2:55 PM EDT
Yup, that’s a flop.
Brooklyn’s Gerald Wallace was trying to get back into the play and harass Carmelo Anthony, Wallace made contact and Anthony used his elbow to create some space, but the Wallace sold it like he was going for an Oscar nomination.
This is Wallace’s first warning. There is no fine, unless he does it again and then it is a $5,000 fine. While a number of players have been warned by the league (the Rockets Patrick Patterson, the Thunder’s Kevin Martin, the Timberwolves’ J.J. Barea and the Cavaliers’ Donald Sloan) the only player fined so far is another Net — Reggie Evans.
- Spurs reset franchise for post Tim Duncan life in one impressive week 17
- Report: Lakers, Pacers reach deal to trade Roy Hibbert to LA 55
- LaMarcus Aldridge has chosen to sign with Spurs 85
- Who should Clippers get to replace DeAndre Jordan? How about Blake Griffin. 42
- Report: Tobias Harris reaches four-year, $64 million extension to stay with Orlando 25
- Report: Rajon Rondo agrees to one-year, $9.5 million deal with Sacramento Kings 48
- Report: DeAndre Jordan agrees to four-year, $80 million deal to join Dallas Mavericks 58
- Report: Kings signing Marco Belinelli to three-year, $19 million contract 19