Nov 29, 2012, 2:55 PM EDT
Yup, that’s a flop.
Brooklyn’s Gerald Wallace was trying to get back into the play and harass Carmelo Anthony, Wallace made contact and Anthony used his elbow to create some space, but the Wallace sold it like he was going for an Oscar nomination.
This is Wallace’s first warning. There is no fine, unless he does it again and then it is a $5,000 fine. While a number of players have been warned by the league (the Rockets Patrick Patterson, the Thunder’s Kevin Martin, the Timberwolves’ J.J. Barea and the Cavaliers’ Donald Sloan) the only player fined so far is another Net — Reggie Evans.
- LeBron James unveils latest signature shoe from Nike: The LEBRON 12 7
- ProBasketballTalk 2014-15 Preview: Toronto Raptors 8
- Dwyane Wade credits David Stern’s dress code for improving his style 12
- Kevin Durant has grown close with Karl Malone 15
- ProBasketballTalk 2014-15 Preview: Philadelphia 76ers 5
- Steve Kerr said Danny Ferry made mistake but is a “man of high character” 33
- LeBron James on Kyrie Irving: “I believe Kyrie can be the best point guard in the league.” 25
- ProBasketballTalk 2014-15 Preview: Boston Celtics 7