Nov 29, 2012, 2:55 PM EST
Yup, that’s a flop.
Brooklyn’s Gerald Wallace was trying to get back into the play and harass Carmelo Anthony, Wallace made contact and Anthony used his elbow to create some space, but the Wallace sold it like he was going for an Oscar nomination.
This is Wallace’s first warning. There is no fine, unless he does it again and then it is a $5,000 fine. While a number of players have been warned by the league (the Rockets Patrick Patterson, the Thunder’s Kevin Martin, the Timberwolves’ J.J. Barea and the Cavaliers’ Donald Sloan) the only player fined so far is another Net — Reggie Evans.
- Wednesday night NBA grades: Amar’e Stoudemire played well? Yes. Yes he did. 2
- Report: D.J. Augustin reaches deal with Chicago Bulls 2
- PBT Extra: Talking Pacers win over Heat; Aldridge vs. Howard showdown 10
- Kidd says he is reading Frank’s “reports” as details of Nets coaching mess come public 13
- The Extra Pass: The league’s leading lineups; plus Tuesday’s recaps 9
- Why question “When did basketball get so bad?” misses mark (62)
- Dwight Howard frustrated with Rockets’ effort in recent losses (55)
- Pacers win first Conference Finals rematch vs. Heat (48)
- Raptors trade Rudy Gay to Sacramento for multiple players (47)
- Adam Silver: NBA to consider doing away with divisions (37)