Nov 29, 2012, 2:55 PM EDT
Yup, that’s a flop.
Brooklyn’s Gerald Wallace was trying to get back into the play and harass Carmelo Anthony, Wallace made contact and Anthony used his elbow to create some space, but the Wallace sold it like he was going for an Oscar nomination.
This is Wallace’s first warning. There is no fine, unless he does it again and then it is a $5,000 fine. While a number of players have been warned by the league (the Rockets Patrick Patterson, the Thunder’s Kevin Martin, the Timberwolves’ J.J. Barea and the Cavaliers’ Donald Sloan) the only player fined so far is another Net — Reggie Evans.
- Report: Jeff Van Gundy candidate for Pelicans’ coaching job 7
- Cavs’ improved defense deserves credit for commanding 2-0 Eastern Conference Finals lead 22
- No Kyrie Irving, no problem: Cavaliers cruise to blowout Game 2 win over Hawks 23
- Kyrie Irving out for Game 2 vs. Hawks 6
- PBT Extra: Klay Thompson’s done well, but Warriors should throw other defenders at James Harden, too 5
- PBT Extra: Give Warriors defense some credit for stop of Harden on last play 0
- Lakers general manager says Kobe Bryant told him next season will be Kobe’s last with Lakers 20
- For two games James Harden has been brilliant, but that’s not what anybody is talking about 26