Nov 28, 2012, 8:43 AM EDT
Toronto needed help in their game against Houston, and Rockets center Omer Asik was just trying to lend them a hand. Is that so wrong?
Okay, Asik’s “own goal” wasn’t intentional, and he did make up for it at the other end, but it is still pretty amusing. Even though he clearly didn’t think so. And since the Rockets won going away we can all have a laugh about it.
- Hawks cruise to underwhelming Game 1 win over Nets 3
- Kyrie Irving aces, Kevin Love passes first playoff test in Cavaliers win over Celtics 15
- James Harden and Dwight Howard show Mavericks what they’re missing in Rockets’ Game 1 win 10
- Derrick Rose looks like his old self as Bulls beat Bucks in Game 1 19
- Warriors strong enough to outlast Anthony Davis and Pelicans in Game 1 7
- Paul Pierce leads Wizards to overtime Game 1 win over Raptors 6
- Q&A: Corey Brewer on trade from Timberwolves, his 51-point game, Harden’s MVP case, Rockets vs. Mavericks 3
- PBT First Round Playoff Previews: Los Angeles Clippers vs. San Antonio Spurs 10