Nov 28, 2012, 8:43 AM EDT
Toronto needed help in their game against Houston, and Rockets center Omer Asik was just trying to lend them a hand. Is that so wrong?
Okay, Asik’s “own goal” wasn’t intentional, and he did make up for it at the other end, but it is still pretty amusing. Even though he clearly didn’t think so. And since the Rockets won going away we can all have a laugh about it.
- Lakers deny rumor they are waiting around for Doc Rivers to be coach 19
- James Harden: “Dwight and I are the cornerstones of the Rockets. The rest of the guys are role players.” 71
- Mavericks signing Al-Farouq Aminu to two-year, minimum salary contract 12
- Report: Ballmer’s $2 billion Clippers offer nearly double what Bank of America valued team at 16
- Report: Jameer Nelson near $2.7 million deal to join Dallas Mavericks 16
- Report: Mavericks void Rashard Lewis’ contract after it’s discovered he needs knee surgery 13
- Report: Sixers, Nuggets or Celtics could become third team in Kevin Love trade to Cavaliers 48
- Five biggest surprises from Summer League 14