Nov 28, 2012, 8:43 AM EDT
Toronto needed help in their game against Houston, and Rockets center Omer Asik was just trying to lend them a hand. Is that so wrong?
Okay, Asik’s “own goal” wasn’t intentional, and he did make up for it at the other end, but it is still pretty amusing. Even though he clearly didn’t think so. And since the Rockets won going away we can all have a laugh about it.
- Report: Kyrie Irving likely not back opening night, could be out until January 7
- Legendary Sixer, backboard-shattering dunker Darryl Dawkins dies at 58 10
- After Rio Olympics next summer, who takes over at Team USA coach? 5
- Kobe, Shaq discuss regrets over feud that ended their Lakers era 46
- NBA fines Clippers for attempting to circumvent salary cap with DeAndre Jordan 10
- The most overlooked – and maybe most significant – reason Carmelo Anthony won’t waive his no-trade clause this season 17
- Phil Jackson is optimistic about Knicks coming season, except the start 7
- Report: Lakers considering bringing back Metta World Peace 33