Nov 28, 2012, 8:43 AM EST
Toronto needed help in their game against Houston, and Rockets center Omer Asik was just trying to lend them a hand. Is that so wrong?
Okay, Asik’s “own goal” wasn’t intentional, and he did make up for it at the other end, but it is still pretty amusing. Even though he clearly didn’t think so. And since the Rockets won going away we can all have a laugh about it.
- Days before he faced LeBron, Paul George said Durant is NBA’s toughest cover 14
- A day later, Kobe didn’t think he played quite so bad 11
- Why question “When did basketball get so bad?” misses mark 34
- Adam Silver: NBA to consider doing away with divisions 18
- The Extra Pass: Five quick ways to improve the league; plus Monday’s Recaps 21
- Dwight Howard frustrated with Rockets’ effort in recent losses (54)
- Why question “When did basketball get so bad?” misses mark (45)
- Durant tells “60 Minutes Sports” he’s still tired of being No. 2 (35)
- Report: Heat shopping Joel Anthony, seeking depth behind Wade (35)
- Fan wanders onto court while game is going on during Cavaliers-Clippers (VIDEO) (34)