Nov 28, 2012, 8:43 AM EDT
Toronto needed help in their game against Houston, and Rockets center Omer Asik was just trying to lend them a hand. Is that so wrong?
Okay, Asik’s “own goal” wasn’t intentional, and he did make up for it at the other end, but it is still pretty amusing. Even though he clearly didn’t think so. And since the Rockets won going away we can all have a laugh about it.
- Jahlil Okafor: “Rookie of the Year is one of the goals I set for myself” 7
- Report: Derrick Rose undecided about attending Team USA minicamp 8
- Report: Pacers planning to purchase D-League’s Fort Wayne Mad Ants 3
- Report: Hawks’ Mike Scott told police after arrest all drugs in car were his 17
- NBA lands in Africa trying to put down roots, which is all about youth programs, infrastructure 1
- Report: Kings expected to hire Nancy Lieberman as assistant coach 9
- Report: Hawks’ Mike Scott arrested for felony drug possession 16
- Gilbert Arenas on LeBron James: “James isn’t a #1 option..and yes I (didn’t stutter)” 50