Nov 27, 2012, 10:06 AM EDT
It must have felt like this for most of the night for the Thunder — one quick move and it was a wide-open path to the basket.
The result in this case, right before the half, was a monster dunk by Russell Westbrook made it a 40-point Thunder lead at the break. The Bobcats, who have played decently this season, picked about the worst team possible to have a throwback game to last season. The Thunder made them pay.
The Bobcats need to burn the tape and move on to the next game, get back to playing how they were. Come to think of it, the Thunder should burn it, too, because scoring is never going to be this easy for them again.
- Why I am going to miss Steve Nash 26
- Victor Oladipo out indefinitely after taking elbow in practice, suffering facial fracture 13
- ProBasketballTalk 2014-15 Preview: New Orleans Pelicans 9
- Five teams poised to make a big leap forward this season 5
- Steve Nash to miss entire 2014-15 season with ongoing back injuries 69
- Jeanie Buss: ‘Any free agent that would be afraid to play with Kobe Bryant is probably a loser’ 71
- ProBasketballTalk 2014-15 Preview: Memphis Grizzlies 8
- Five top candidates for NBA Rookie of the Year 30