Nov 27, 2012, 10:06 AM EST
It must have felt like this for most of the night for the Thunder — one quick move and it was a wide-open path to the basket.
The result in this case, right before the half, was a monster dunk by Russell Westbrook made it a 40-point Thunder lead at the break. The Bobcats, who have played decently this season, picked about the worst team possible to have a throwback game to last season. The Thunder made them pay.
The Bobcats need to burn the tape and move on to the next game, get back to playing how they were. Come to think of it, the Thunder should burn it, too, because scoring is never going to be this easy for them again.
- Brandon Jennings leaves game in wheelchair, may have torn Achilles 7
- LaMarcus Aldridge decides to delay surgery, will return for Blazers Saturday vs. Wizards 7
- WATCH: Kobe Bryant’s doctor explains diagnosis to him following exam of injured shoulder 10
- Report: Cavaliers players say they ‘had lost faith’ due to lack of depth and roster construction 45
- Kobe Bryant will be back next season, he can’t resist the challenge 20
- Klay Thompson sets NBA record with 37 point quarter (VIDEO) 36
- If injury is serious, it would go against history for Kobe to be productive again 17
- Sixers’ leading scorer Tony Wroten suffers partially torn ACL, likely done for season 12