Nov 27, 2012, 10:06 AM EDT
It must have felt like this for most of the night for the Thunder — one quick move and it was a wide-open path to the basket.
The result in this case, right before the half, was a monster dunk by Russell Westbrook made it a 40-point Thunder lead at the break. The Bobcats, who have played decently this season, picked about the worst team possible to have a throwback game to last season. The Thunder made them pay.
The Bobcats need to burn the tape and move on to the next game, get back to playing how they were. Come to think of it, the Thunder should burn it, too, because scoring is never going to be this easy for them again.
- Cavaliers coach David Blatt: ‘LeBron James is our MVP’ 7
- No Durant, what does that mean for Thunder in these playoffs? Trouble. 5
- Kevin Durant to have third foot surgery; is done for season, playoffs 28
- Goran Dragic leading feisty Heat’s playoff push 24
- NBA Draft prospect matchups to watch in NCAA Tourament this weekend 2
- Report: LeBron James frustrated with Kevin Love for not fitting in 85
- Five Things We Learned in NBA Wednesday: Kevin Love seems to be fitting in just fine suddenly 4
- It’s official: Dwight Howard will return to Rockets’ lineup Wednesday 2