Nov 27, 2012, 10:06 AM EDT
It must have felt like this for most of the night for the Thunder — one quick move and it was a wide-open path to the basket.
The result in this case, right before the half, was a monster dunk by Russell Westbrook made it a 40-point Thunder lead at the break. The Bobcats, who have played decently this season, picked about the worst team possible to have a throwback game to last season. The Thunder made them pay.
The Bobcats need to burn the tape and move on to the next game, get back to playing how they were. Come to think of it, the Thunder should burn it, too, because scoring is never going to be this easy for them again.
- PBT Extra: Are Pacers or Spurs in any trouble in first round? 2
- All PBT’s first round playoff previews in one place 0
- Grizzlies guard Nick Calathes suspended 20 games for violating NBA’s anti-drug policy 17
- Craig Sager has acute leukemia 27
- NBA Playoff Preview: Dallas Mavericks vs. San Antonio Spurs 6