Video: Metta World Peace in a cell phone/watch advertisement

Nov 27, 2012, 1:04 PM EDT

“I can check the weather while I play basketball.”

Does anyone doubt Metta World Peace would actually do this? And if he did that it would be the greatest NBA highlight ever?

Above is Metta World Peace advertising the cell phone/watch you can buy at iCellWatch.com. As someone who hates to wear a watch, ever, I’m the wrong person to comment on the product, but if it has the MWP stamp of approval…

Hat tip to Hoopshype for finding this.

1. lakerluver - Nov 27, 2012 at 1:37 PM

Say what you want about this dude but he’s come a long way since going in the stands and landing 4 punch combos on the fans at the Palace. He’s “almost” become a model citizen. There is one fan I would like to see Metta go all Ron Ron on though. His name rhymes with haulpargis53.

2. paulhargis53 - Nov 27, 2012 at 2:17 PM

How pathetic. I’m in your freaking head that much that you wish physical harm on someone you don’t even know?!

You’re such a simple minded idiot.

Thanks for this post LL, it really made.my day to know that you’re at such a loss on how to deal with me.

3. lakerluver - Nov 27, 2012 at 2:28 PM

Priceless.
    #deadman walking

4. paulhargis53 - Nov 27, 2012 at 2:31 PM

^ Worthless. ^ #dumba$$posting

5. lakerluver - Nov 27, 2012 at 2:36 PM

So, which one if your aliases are you going to use come May, sir? Why do you have so many usernames anyway?! I mean really, who does that?!! I can tell you who, pudhummer5ft3inchestall, that’s who. Pathetic.

6. lakerluver - Nov 27, 2012 at 2:45 PM

“You’re in my head”?! And this from the guy who spent his Thanksgiving holiday cyber stalking ME. I repeat, priceless!

7. dgforreal - Nov 27, 2012 at 4:18 PM

Get a room you two.

8. paulhargis53 - Nov 27, 2012 at 4:19 PM

I have one screen name. lakerluver/bozosforall, why must you continue to try to turn my accusations against you back onto me?
    I’m in your head because you cannot post on here without worrying how I’m going to make you look stupid.

I, on the other hand spend about 2 hours a day typing to make you miserable.

Get it?!

You’re so worried about your “reputation” on here. You are an over the top idiot, that’s why you get sh** from so many directions.

I’m only here as Paul. It’s hilarious that you don’t think this many people detest you…..have you met you?!

9. stayhigh_247 - Nov 27, 2012 at 8:21 PM

Ron Ron is one of the guys that goes back to his old neighborhood and helps people. Not sure how many millionaires can walk through Queensbridge and get mad love. Mad respect to Metta

10. paulwoodsby - Nov 28, 2012 at 12:18 AM

At first glance I saw the title “Metta World Peace in a cell”. I thought, FINALLY!

Wizards playing spoiler in East