Nov 27, 2012, 8:05 AM EDT
Note, if you are very sensitive to language, don’t watch this video. There are none of George Carlin’s seven words in here, but there is one that could offend some. You’ve been warned.
Kobe Bryant and Dwight Howard approach things differently. This video likely came after the Lakers loss to Sacramento (the day before Thanksgiving, which makes sense with Howard’s food references) and before the Lakers loss to Memphis and bounce-back win against Dallas. After a loss like the one to the Kings Kobe will be angry.
Howard, he’s joking around on the team plane and calling Kobe 75 years old. Making his point about playing better, but joking around.
Right now, it’s early in the season and everybody laughs. The Lakers play .500 ball much longer and nobody will be laughing on the team plane.
Hat tip to SLAM.
- Rumor: Paul Pierce might opt out of contract with Wizards, join Clippers 2
- Golden State Warriors vs. Houston Rockets Game 4: Three things to watch from Houston 3
- LeBron James posts triple-double, Al Horford ejected as Cavaliers take 3-0 series lead with OT Game 3 win over Hawks 27
- Kyrie Irving out for Game 3 for Cavaliers with knee tendonitis 3
- Lil B says James Harden is officially under the Based God’s curse 30
- Warriors don’t live by 3, die by 3. They live by defense, live by defense 9
- Stephen Curry drops 40, Warriors rout Rockets by 35 to take 3-0 series lead 27
- Hawks Kyle Korver out for remainder of playoffs with high ankle sprain 17