Nov 27, 2012, 8:05 AM EDT
Note, if you are very sensitive to language, don’t watch this video. There are none of George Carlin’s seven words in here, but there is one that could offend some. You’ve been warned.
Kobe Bryant and Dwight Howard approach things differently. This video likely came after the Lakers loss to Sacramento (the day before Thanksgiving, which makes sense with Howard’s food references) and before the Lakers loss to Memphis and bounce-back win against Dallas. After a loss like the one to the Kings Kobe will be angry.
Howard, he’s joking around on the team plane and calling Kobe 75 years old. Making his point about playing better, but joking around.
Right now, it’s early in the season and everybody laughs. The Lakers play .500 ball much longer and nobody will be laughing on the team plane.
Hat tip to SLAM.
- Report: Tobias Harris reaches four-year, $64 million extension to stay with Orlando 0
- Report: Rajon Rondo agrees to one-year, $9.5 million deal with Sacramento Kings 32
- Report: DeAndre Jordan agrees to four-year, $80 million deal to join Dallas Mavericks 47
- Report: Kings signing Marco Belinelli to three-year, $19 million contract 16
- Report: Knicks to sign Robin Lopez to four-year, $54 million contract (unless DeAndre Jordan changes his mind) 9
- PBT Extra: Free agent signings we didn’t love 6
- Report: Wes Matthews reaches agreement to join Dallas Mavericks 23
- PBT Extra: Five best free agent signings in the first days of free agency 11