Nov 27, 2012, 8:05 AM EDT
Note, if you are very sensitive to language, don’t watch this video. There are none of George Carlin’s seven words in here, but there is one that could offend some. You’ve been warned.
Kobe Bryant and Dwight Howard approach things differently. This video likely came after the Lakers loss to Sacramento (the day before Thanksgiving, which makes sense with Howard’s food references) and before the Lakers loss to Memphis and bounce-back win against Dallas. After a loss like the one to the Kings Kobe will be angry.
Howard, he’s joking around on the team plane and calling Kobe 75 years old. Making his point about playing better, but joking around.
Right now, it’s early in the season and everybody laughs. The Lakers play .500 ball much longer and nobody will be laughing on the team plane.
Hat tip to SLAM.
- LeBron James on Kyrie Irving: “I believe Kyrie can be the best point guard in the league.” 16
- ProBasketballTalk 2014-15 Preview: Boston Celtics 2
- Dwight Howard’s driver’s license in Florida suspended, he racked up 10 red light violations in Orlando 12
- Tim Duncan to appear in “The Punisher” comic book 6
- ProBasketballTalk 2014-15 Preview: New York Knicks 10
- Klay Thompson’s agent: Thompson better two-way shooting guard than Kobe Bryant 50
- Report: Greg Oden’s drinking an issue during season, alleged domestic assault 31
- Kevin Durant calls Allen Iverson “pound for pound” best ever 29