Nov 27, 2012, 8:05 AM EDT
Note, if you are very sensitive to language, don’t watch this video. There are none of George Carlin’s seven words in here, but there is one that could offend some. You’ve been warned.
Kobe Bryant and Dwight Howard approach things differently. This video likely came after the Lakers loss to Sacramento (the day before Thanksgiving, which makes sense with Howard’s food references) and before the Lakers loss to Memphis and bounce-back win against Dallas. After a loss like the one to the Kings Kobe will be angry.
Howard, he’s joking around on the team plane and calling Kobe 75 years old. Making his point about playing better, but joking around.
Right now, it’s early in the season and everybody laughs. The Lakers play .500 ball much longer and nobody will be laughing on the team plane.
Hat tip to SLAM.
- Tony Parker hits a back over-the-head halfcourt shot (VIDEO) 0
- Timberwolves ‘not necessarily in a rush’ to agree to contract extension with Ricky Rubio 13
- Andray Blatche signs deal to play in China next season 10
- Is Klay Thompson the best two-way shooting guard? Stephen Curry would ‘put him up against anybody.’ 18
- UPDATED Report: Timberwolves make push for Eric Bledsoe, Suns not interested in sign-and-trade talks 40
- LeBron James unveils latest signature shoe from Nike: The LEBRON 12 12
- ProBasketballTalk 2014-15 Preview: Toronto Raptors 10
- Dwyane Wade credits David Stern’s dress code for improving his style 18