Nov 27, 2012, 8:05 AM EDT
Note, if you are very sensitive to language, don’t watch this video. There are none of George Carlin’s seven words in here, but there is one that could offend some. You’ve been warned.
Kobe Bryant and Dwight Howard approach things differently. This video likely came after the Lakers loss to Sacramento (the day before Thanksgiving, which makes sense with Howard’s food references) and before the Lakers loss to Memphis and bounce-back win against Dallas. After a loss like the one to the Kings Kobe will be angry.
Howard, he’s joking around on the team plane and calling Kobe 75 years old. Making his point about playing better, but joking around.
Right now, it’s early in the season and everybody laughs. The Lakers play .500 ball much longer and nobody will be laughing on the team plane.
Hat tip to SLAM.
- Report: Veteran forward Chuck Hayes agrees to deal with Clippers 2
- Report: Lakers to sign Brazilian, FC Barcelona point guard Marcelo Huertas to one-year deal 3
- Shaq to Kobe on podcast: “I just want people to know that I don’t hate you” 19
- D’Angelo Russell on Tracy McGrady tweet: “Some Lakers fans are spoiled” 27
- Anthony Davis “definitely” plans on shooting more threes this season 4
- Jim Buss defends Byron Scott as Lakers coach, “He has the Laker blood in him” 24
- Jim Buss open to the idea of Kobe Bryant playing beyond this season 32
- Derrick Rose on sexual assault suit: “I am confident I will be proven innocent” 4